• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Neol

They'll probably do Part 4 (at least i hope so), but do you think they'd actually bother with Part 5? I don't think i've ever seen people say good things about it

I can't imagine them not to. Part 5 is still great and enjoyable but is still one of the weaker part to many people.

Isn't Part 5 the one with the Stand that doesn't make any sense?

Yup. The stand where people just give up trying to explain what it does and say it just works.

Squishy3

Isn't Part 5 the one with the Stand that doesn't make any sense?
It makes sense. Araki just drew it in a confusing manner and coupled with the FUCKING GODDAMN AWFUL TRANSLATION by the group that just made shit up of course nobody understood it at first. (We still don't have the proper translation for those chapters of course.)

If part 5 doesn't get animated I will punch some fuckers.

Neol

It makes sense. Araki just drew it in a confusing manner and coupled with the FUCKING GODDAMN AWFUL TRANSLATION by the group that just made shit up of course nobody understood it at first.

If part 5 doesn't get animated I will punch some fuckers.

Seriously. Some of the fights from part 5 are my favorite of the whole series.

Guys I dunno if you know or not but theres gonna be an official poll for favorite persona 4 golden character! We have to stack the votes against Marie!!!
and all vote for Kanji.

If anyone speaks French, those translations of Part 5 made it super popular there. Otherwise there's only the first three volumes that have been redone.

Still get to see Bruno in all his glory tho.

Bruno's a pretty cool guy. Him and Mista were my favorite characters in that part.
The best part is you're going to reread part 5.

Well, yeah. How would my opinion change if I didn't read it?
Guys I dunno if you know or not but theres gonna be an official poll for favorite persona 4 golden character! We have to stack the votes against Marie!!!
and all vote for Kanji.

I'll vote for Funky Student.

and all vote for Kanji.

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

welp
guess im getting back into MMOs other than DFO this year -_-
fucking Dragons Dogma Online

The game itself actually sounds cool and even if it's F2P, it could be a really good example of a F2P game if Capcom does it right.

Still have 0 intention of playing because fuck MMO's but I hope this game works out well for capcom.

JoJo part 5 is super popular in Japan with the ladies
can you blame them?
so I don't doubt 5 will get animated. If only to capitalize on marketing it to women.

Top Bottom