• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Beloved

Elise will always be GOAT
elise__the_spider_queen_by_myth1c-d5lg45c.jpg

You know, my thought was "She actually looks pretty cool" until I got to her feet. For some reasons those "feet" freak me the hell out.

You know, my thought was "She actually looks pretty cool" until I got to her feet. For some reasons those legs/feet freak me the hell out.
Shes supposed to be a spider, she literally transforms into a giant spider, and her legs are supposed to look spider like I guess.
Her official art makes it look more like shes just standing om her tip toes all the time.

Zenfalcia

Goodwil hates it when we start talking about Silent Hill. He really hates that game.

He loves Silent Hill HD collection, which is weird.
Sexy cosplaying girls.

Everyone loves sexy cosplaying girls.
We do talk about sports more often than I would have assumed a nerd dominated thread would

It is quite surprising. It shows even nerds can like sports.
their secretly residing in the woolie hole

They're always in the Woolie hole.

What topics don't you like?
Korra, and a tiny handful of animu/mangos. I feel like I'm forgetting something else, but I dunno.
Goodwil hates it when we start talking about Silent Hill. He really hates that game.
That's pretty much the worst game I've ever played.
that HD collection actually fixes all of the problems the originals had. Especially the amazing new dub by the Persona 4 cast.
Sexy cosplaying girls.
3DPD

Its the definitive version of the game. Just throw out your piece of shit ps2 versions and play the GOAT version instead.

I'm down to at least shit on the Rams.

Many of the topics I get lost in. Like i could never watch One Piece because I cannot stand the fucking art design. I dont mind seeing it come up though. I just lurk until something comes up that I enjoy discussing.

Same. I usually lurk during the topics I don't care for. I'm not gonna stop people from talking about what they like though. Its a community thread after all.

We do talk about sports more often than I would have assumed a nerd dominated thread would

Are you kidding?

Nerds and sports is like PB and chocolate.

Some of the bigger math/stats nerds I know are huge sports fans. They love and obsess about stats, while if I was to do the same for video games or animu, they'd be weirded out.

Zenfalcia

Korra, and a tiny handful of animu/mangos. I feel like I'm forgetting something else, but I dunno.

that HD collection actually fixes all of the problems the originals had. Especially the amazing new dub by the Persona 4 cast.

3DPD
A tiny handful huh? Interesting.

They also made all the texture look so much better.
Man I must miss most of those. The most sports talk I see on here is the sportsball comments.

We had talks, you weren't here when we had football talk.
Oh shit, no!
Zeppeli!

He'll be fine! It's just a scratch.

Are you kidding?

Nerds and sports is like PB and chocolate.

Some of the bigger math/stats nerds I know are huge sports fans. They love and obsess about stats, while if I was to do the same for video games or animu, they'd be weirded out.

Except PB and chocolate is super gross.

Bought Arcade Sona the moment it came out. God save my wallet when the ultimate DJ skin comes out.
Monica.

Somebody found a $25 league card and just threw it at me, so I have a couple others of her too, but I bought Arcade Sona.

I'm more satisfied with those skins than playing LoL
We can talk about how The Bible is the best fairy tale book ever.
http://i.imgur.com/QXSuDp7.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]
This still kills me

Rizzi

Bought Arcade Sona the moment it came out. God save my wallet when the ultimate DJ skin comes out.

Was it Tengen Toppen Gureen Lagaan Rumble? Its really the only Rumble skin.

It's the best skin for one of the worst characters.
And Pentakill Sona is better than Arcane Sona.

Top Bottom