• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Man you guys always put 40k stuff in here but I swear I'm the only one that plays. you guys should start 40k so we can talk about that too.

Edit: I also always wondered why people said Skla had the worst opinions and now I know why.

I would if it wasn't so god damn expensive. $40 for like 4 regular troops. More like Greed-workshop.

Also, Skla is the ultimate hipster. Don't take his opinions seriously.

Xiraiya

You know what I want to know?

Why is "Peanut butter on balls" at the top of the list of suggestions when googling about peanut butter.

Jman014

Elise will always be GOAT
elise__the_spider_queen_by_myth1c-d5lg45c.jpg
Aww yiss League

Man you guys always put 40k stuff in here but I swear I'm the only one that plays. you guys should start 40k so we can talk about that too.

Edit: I also always wondered why people said Skla had the worst opinions and now I know why.

I would if it wasn't so god damn expensive. $40 for like 4 regular troops. More like Greed-workshop.

Sry

Probably wears a bucket hat and a scarf insides.

The inner hipster needs to feed.

Ew, its all about the thick framed glasses.

And if I ever decided to wear hates, which I don't anymore. Its strictly lids.

Anyone who doesn't like the Berserk OP is a horrible human being.

I don't wanna hear it from corey in the house guy.

He probably takes his Mac laptop to starbucks and writes his paper on why Persona 4 sucks.

MACS? STARBUCKS? Smh, I have more class than that.

That paper thing. Expect a new thread on GAF soon :D

Trust me I know this all too well. I don't want to know how much money I have dumped into The game. GW is a hella good crack dealer though. I recently started back into painting Gunplas and a Master Grade kit is better quality at a much lower price than some of the GW shit. It's robbery.

Mine aren't thick enough. I'm babby level hipster.

The more girth you have on your frames, the more you start to hate things people like. Its like science.

I do want that thread. I'd love for 3-4 people to read your argument and everyone else just be super butthurt and whiny.

It would probably be a very long post full of comments telling me to fuck off. A majority people on GAF's love for the game is very biased.

It is after all, the greatest video game ever made with the best story and characters in a video game ever. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the game, its a work of art.

I don't know. You couldn't even make a steam account. That says Mac user to me.

IT WAS THE CLIENT MAN. I HAD THE ACCOUNT I SWEAR.

It would probably be a very long post full of comments telling me to fuck off. A majority people on GAF's love for the game is very biased.

It is after all, the greatest video game ever made with the best story and characters in a video game ever.
It's just really accessible, has a Meguro soundtrack, and y'know, its only grave offenses are mainly bad compared to its peers.

It is after all, the greatest video game ever made with the best story and characters in a video game ever.

If you actually make the thread I hope you have better arguments than "You are forced to do S Links."

It's just really accessible, has a Meguro soundtrack, and y'know, its only grave offenses are mainly bad compared to its peers.

Persona 4 is a topic I refuse to get into. People have a special relationship with that game and I honestly don't want to ruin that relationship. I'll never understand it, but its there.

I think someone is just making up excuses.

I'm a perfect sunflower. It's never my fault!

;____;

If you actually make the thread I hope you have better arguments than "You are forced to do S Links."

If I seriously made a thread, it would actually be more well thought out. S Links are a huge problem, and not just because you're very much encouraged to do them to unlock a lot of the content.

croten

Persona 4 is a topic I refuse to get into. People have a special relationship with that game and I honestly don't want to ruin that relationship. I'll never understand it, but its there.

I get why people love that game so much but it really is kind of weak in a lot of areas.

If I seriously made a thread, it would actually be more well thought out. S Links are a huge problem, and not just because you're very much encouraged to do them.

It's a fine game. I don't care much for it, because dungeon crawling is tedious, and the gameplay is inferior to most turn based RPGs, but it's fine. The characters are approachable and well liked, and it is extremely basic as a starting RPG.

If the game was all Social Links, I would like it more, even though I really don't care for any of the characters not named Kanji.

Yeah, I think the should impact the plot far more than the actual gameplay. If I max out someones S-Link it should change how they interact with me

I could see that becoming a thing in P5. I think a Lot of people forget that P4 was a PS2 game since so many are just recently getting into it. Games were different back then.

Yeah, I think the should impact the plot far more than the actual gameplay. If I max out someones S-Link it should change how they interact with me

They should also do something to spice up the mechanic. Like, make it more interactive or something.
And that's where we disagree. I think it is the core of every single problem that game has.

Okay, why are S Links the core problem in Persona 3 and 4?

It's a fine game. I don't care much for it, because dungeon crawling is tedious, and the gameplay is inferior to most turn based RPGs, but it's fine. The characters are approachable and well liked, and it is extremely basic as a starting RPG.

If the game was all Social Links, I would like it more, even though I really don't care for any of the characters not named Kanji.

Its an absolutely terrible starting RPG. Other than the addicting SMT nature of fusing demons, its an extremely flawed RPG for people to get into the genre due to its awkward pacing, bad dungeon crawling and overly-repetitive combat, especially when things like Chrono Trigger exist for someone who's never played an RPG in their life before.

I do agree if the game got rid of all the RPG elements and dungeon crawling it'd be much better. It wouldn't even be a Persona game anymore, but hell it worked for Catherine.

Elaborate please?

Okay, why are S Links the core problem in Persona 3 and 4?

I'd get into it, if i was really in the mood. I'd hate to cut it off here without elaborating, but I'm done talking about the game.

Top Bottom