• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Anything :<

I ain't about to let a friender have the sadtimes
pug-pugs-239511_407_436.jpg

as Bestgafs expert on F2P i can safely say that not all F2P games suck
i enjoy Dungeon Fighter Online(coming back in March) and Marvel Heroes from time to time

ultimax

I missed Persona 4 talk? God damn it.
i hate persona 4....
:p

I hate it when that happens. Speaking of Love Live, I can't play the game anymore because my account is now in limbo.
I can't play it because I get stuck in an infinite "install game data" loop. When I finish the install, the game restarts and it says I gotta do the download all over again.....iPhones are the fucking worst.

You forgot the part where Hideaki Itsuno isn't involved with the project leaving him free to direct DMC5.

It's better in every game that isn't Persona, too. Like, mainline SMT's dungeons are good, and SMT4 has really awesome ones specifically. They need to get those planners on the Persona team.

Fuck everything about Devil Survivor though. Literally the worst SMT spinoff

My boner has never been bigger now for hype for DMC5.

Fuck you, FUCK YOUUUUU DEVIL SURVIVOR IS GREAT.
SMTIV has shit dungeons, bring on Persona Q dungeons to Persona

eh their giving us Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate arent they?
they cant be completely shit tier if their doing that

I don't know. F2P means microtransactions. Capcom and microtransactions are a bad mix.
I can't play it because I get stuck in an infinite "install game data" loop. When I finish the install, the game restarts and it says I gotta do the download all over again.....iPhones are the fucking worst.

My problem is that i can't transfer my account because it has love gems and I can't use my love gems because my old phone was reset.

Woof. Those are the worst. Stupid Project Diva Perfects on Hard.

It's Vanilla! It's fiiiiiiiine.
Expert mode bro
Rabu Raibu talk?
13601287310954.gif

You missed one? Come on son.
And it wasn't even on the hard part of the song
I hate it when that happens. Speaking of Love Live, I can't play the game anymore because my account is now in limbo.
Did you do the transfer code thing to get your account on your new phone
I don't know. F2P means microtransactions. Capcom and microtransactions are a bad mix.

My problem is that i can't transfer my account because it has love gems and I can't use my love gems because my old phone was reset.
Oh well never mind. Rip in piece PG Rabu Rive

Now I am sad and a kinda disgusted.
Not sure what emoticon I should use for that
Sorry if it was harsh, I wasn't actually trying to upset you.
I'm not sure if I should do this to you, but... That's actually normal. It makes you download a good number of updates.
It's me being sarcastic, but not coming across as such.
It actually is Vanilla. I'm not joking.

their are worse companies than Capcom when it comes to microtransactions
you dont even know Phantom
ever heard of a company called Nexon NA?

Huh is it just me or are the shikai of the zanpaktou just stands?
like later in bleach they just get blatant stand rip offs but thats a different ability. But like replace zanpaktou with the word Stand and its the same fucking thing.
aizens power is about as broken as a jojo villain.

Oh well never mind. Rip in piece PG Rabu Rive

IT'S FINE. LOVE LIVE'S FUCKING STUPID, ANYWAYS.
their are worse companies than Capcom when it comes to microtransactions
you dont even know Phantom
ever heard of a company called Nexon NA?

Please, I've played Maplestory, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms. I'm more than familiar with Nexon's greed. That doesn't change the fact that Capcom can easily fuck up DD Online with microtransactions.

IT'S FINE. LOVE LIVE'S FUCKING STUPID, ANYWAYS.

Please, I've played Maplestory, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms. I'm more than familiar with Nexon's greed. That doesn't change the fact that Capcom can easily fuck up DD Online with microtransactions.

so you were there when those bastards took down DFO?

You're completely right. She's one of the reasons I don't completely hate it. Here, have a rise gif.
tumblr_ncn5fpgTit1r1geyyo1_500.gif

i don't know why you're sad, but maybe this will cheer you up

Yay Rise is just that nice upbeat friend who dotes on you.

And I am upset about a test that I likely bombed because of bullshit that was not completely my fault.
I need to learn to say no to my family

ultimax

I'm not sure if I should do this to you, but... That's actually normal. It makes you download a good number of updates.
Erm...what?
Yay Rise is just that nice upbeat friend who dotes on you.

And I am upset about a test that I likely bombed because of bullshit that was not completely my fault.
I need to learn to say no to my family
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you still have time to turn it around.
WHO?
So you hate Josip on Deck and Ken Ashcorp? Wow, here I thought you were a true friender.
P-PG sempai pls. It was a joke!
the beats in my username actually stems from my love for music

You only have yourself to blame. If only you did it before you reset.

Nah, not being able to transfer because of love gems is stupid.

Beautiful. 10/10. Leaving the audio from the clips was a nice touch.
I'm gonna play it in your honor.

HAHA YOU CAN'T PLAY NERD!

I can play. I just can't access my account. Luckily I didn't spend any money on it. If I was crazy I could just grind back to where I was.

360pages

I guess I'm one of the few people, in terms of pure Gameplay, that find One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 better than Hyrule Warriors.

Top Bottom