• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

MncPsycho

Neo Member
So I missed like over a day's worth of posts. Anything not about waifus and the usual?

So, out of curiosity, anyone hyped for Witcher 3? Like, really hyped?

Jman014

So I missed like over a day's worth of posts. Anything not about waifus and the usual?

So, out of curiosity, anyone hyped for Witcher 3? Like, really hyped?

Idk I'm pretty hype for it but I think I'll have to upgrade my graphics card. I think the Wild Hunt are cool enemies.

That's not Hanayo.

M0rxDfE.gif

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Idk I'm pretty hype for it but I think I'll have to upgrade my graphics card. I think the Wild Hunt are cool enemies.

I am baby scrub using Xbone. But still super hyped for the inferior version I will play.

It snowed in NYC and it's foot-foot and a half high piles.

I have to play Witcher 2.

DO IT! It's an awesome universe and really good game. it can be difficult at times, but not extremely hard on standard difficulty. Also it handles choice, consequence, and morally grey areas really fucking well. It also HAS to be played at least twice.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
I was, before the recommended specs came out.

I'll wait til I upgrade my shit.

Yeah that's reasonable. CD Projekt likes to make stuff not function and/or explode PCs, I learned that when I got Witcher 2 believing I could run it on lowest settings with decent framerate. I couldn't.
I got like 8fps

Totinos pizzas are godlike.

DO IT! It's an awesome universe and really good game. it can be difficult at times, but not extremely hard on standard difficulty. Also it handles choice, consequence, and morally grey areas really fucking well. It also HAS to be played at least twice.

Don't i have to play Witcher 1 so I won't be lost?

The only game I played that got the moral choice thing right was Alpha Protocol, a Chris Avellone game. Too bad the shooting is so shit.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, had a pre production presentation for my game project this semester earlier today. Went quite well, also got some complements on the art design for the game, created by yours truly. Feeling PRETTY good about myself and the progress I've made so far.

Production continues to come along very smoothly. Continue to give me your energy to make it kick ass (even if you don't realize you're giving it to me).

Jman014

I am baby scrub using Xbone. But still super hyped for the inferior version I will play.

I hear on consoles you won't be able to import your Witcher 2 saves but you'll be getting a feature to replace it!
That doesn't even sound like it would work.

I know but I still want it.

I hope Volition is hard at work with Saints Row 5, but I have no idea where they'll go from here.

Are you saying you hate cute?

No, I like cute sometimes. Too much cute can spoil the broth though.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, had a pre production presentation for my game project this semester earlier today. Went quite well, also got some complements on the art design for the game, created by yours truly. Feeling PRETTY good about myself and the progress I've made so far.

Production continues to come along very smoothly. Continue to give me your energy to make it kick ass (even if you don't realize you're giving it to me).

HANDS UP BROTHER. I'm also producing a game this semester as well. Lets hope for the best, even if you've been working on it way longer than I have.

No, I like cute sometimes. Too much cute can spoil the broth though.

HANDS UP BROTHER. I'm also producing a game this semester as well. Lets hope for the best, even if you've been working on it way longer than I have.
No such thing as too much cute as far as I'm concerned. Just read Nukoduke!

And good luck to you too, man.

Keep sapping us for energy going.

Do you all have a design doc? I'd love to read it. I love reading Those things.

Top Bottom