• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Musous are shit.
You're shit.

They're fine, oddly enough. Most of the Licensed ones tend to better than the actual main series ones.
I hear a lot of good things from Musou fans about Warriors Orochi 3 being the best, at least from a content perspective. And between Hyrule Warriors and DW8XL, I prefer the latter for more varied sub objectives and nearly 80 weapons that aren't cloned movesets.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I guess I'm one of the few people, in terms of pure Gameplay, that find One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 better than Hyrule Warriors.

I haven't played HW, but PW2 is preeeeetty great.

Musous are shit.

iLV0tLXFCl6lX.gif

Zenfalcia

P-PG sempai pls. It was a joke!
the beats in my username actually stems from my love for music

I thought it was a different kind of beats. Thanks for clarifying.
lol
Nah, not being able to transfer because of love gems is stupid.

I can play. I just can't access my account. Luckily I didn't spend any money on it. If I was crazy I could just grind back to where I was.

You probably can't just go back to your old phone and download the app again to try to transfer.

Aren't you crazy, tho?
Ohhhhhhh. Time to be weird and watch the other videos on that account.

It's not quite the Mile High Club, more like the 50 feet club.

With only 3 people. It's a sad club if you ask me. It's more fun with more people.

Anung

Un Rama
Fuck man, this cold is a shit. I'm not even into it yet and I feel awful. The misses is going to make me a big fry up tomorrow and let me chill on the couch.

gon be gud.

joe2187

Banned
You're shit.

They're shit because they're not what they should be, which is an arcade brawler/beat-em up.

I want a game that takes the mechanics of a fighting game and throws me into a old school scrolling beat em up with enemies that are an actual threat and not just a bunch of faceless mooks.

Basically I want AVP Arcade 2

just play One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 or the upcomining one Pirate Warriors 3

I dont like One piece, because fuck ever trying to get into that series with it's ten million characters and long as fuck manga/show.

Erm...what?
P-PG sempai pls. It was a joke!
the beats in my username actually stems from my love for music
Oh whoops, forgot to paste my reply. It restarting and downloading more is actually normal. I installed it and it did that like 5 or 6 times or something.
Also, neat.
With only 3 people. It's a sad club if you ask me. It's more fun with more people.
Everything's better with more friends.

360pages

They're shit because they're not what they should be, which is an arcade brawler/beat-em up.

I want a game that takes the mechanics of a fighting game and throws me into a old school scrolling beat em up with enemies that are an actual threat and not just a bunch of faceless mooks.

Basically I want AVP Arcade 2

I dont like One piece, because fuck ever trying to get into that series with it's ten million characters and long as fuck manga/show.

I want to get into One Piece...mostly because of its length. There is nothing wrong with a long runner. Someone people tend to think short series because they have an ending are better. But honestly, if the world is interesting an the writing is good I don't care how long it lasts.

No, those games ARE what they're supposed to be, which is a 3D beat em up with light strategy elements. The point is turning the tide of a large scale battle by capturing bases/outposts or defeating higher ranking officers on what is essentially an RTS map. If you're just focusing on killing the regular mobs or not playing it on higher difficulties you're doing things wrong.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

I love Pirate Warriors 2 and I haven't seen a single episode of One Piece (I mean, aside from maybe a couple episodes of the 4Kids dub back in the day). They're just fun games and PW2 has a non-canon game-only story.

Speaking of One Piece and video games, I know literally everything there is to know about Naruto now because I played through all of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Anyone want me to summarize it who doesn't know?

360pages

Speaking of One Piece and video games, I know literally everything there is to know about Naruto now because I played through all of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Storm 2 and 3 are really good at telling the story.

Storm 4 will be the last one as well, honestly, other than keeping up with the chapters, I also got a large sum of information from the games.

Fuck it, I've decided to summarize the plot of Naruto chronologically for my own amusement because my computer's backing up. I think that I'll inflict it on all of you people. Spoiler post incoming.

Jman014

So I just did all the activities in Gat out of Hell...
I thought the extra characters from like 1, 2, and 3 would actually be people I'd have to fight or something. Not an extra storybook cinematic. Oh well. Good to see them again I suppose. Also Saints playing volleyball is the best thing. RIP to Saints like Lin that showed up

Top Bottom