• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I fucking love this. It's like, "Yep, he's stolen 'Taker's revival powers like he's Mega Man and now he's gone completely insane." Best Bork Laser moment ever.

Bork%2BTaker%2Bsit%2Bup.gif

I hear on consoles you won't be able to import your Witcher 2 saves but you'll be getting a feature to replace it!

I know but I still want it.

I hope Volition is hard at work with Saints Row 5, but I have no idea where they'll go from here.

the answer is obvious
SAINTS IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!
complete with alien chick pimpin
or just conveniently find a planet identical to earth

Jman014

Not as cute as joltik.
I'd totally pet that fuzzy Pokémon!
I have no idea what that spider thing is, but the link said Dota so I threw up a little.
No don't do that! Itsy will cry!
Eh lets see, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-rYgoJF0v4, just look out for the higher pitched ones, more noticeably Raspberyl from Disgaea 3
Since you like Lucina so much i would assume you really like her more mature voice
Ima listen to the whole thing. Ty!

so ill be prob getting MH4U,SMTIV,MM3D,MPT,and whatever else i use my remaining eshop card money on
oh well atleast nothing coming out in April i give a shit about

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Don't i have to play Witcher 1 so I won't be lost?

The only game I played that got the moral choice thing right was Alpha Protocol, a Chris Avellone game. Too bad the shooting is so shit.
You really don't. Witcher 2 catches you up on a bunch of stuff. If anything go read the books they're pretty good.

I hear on consoles you won't be able to import your Witcher 2 saves but you'll be getting a feature to replace it!

You get a bard who sings the tales of your past, and you get to correct him for your choices and stuff. Something along those lines at least.

Also FUCK these spider pictures. I jumped more than once.

Top Bottom