• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

tumblr_mlnr7ez4kS1snrfpro1_500.gif
Kyon is just Kirei from his teenage years

Oh cmon, I can understand freaking out over Birdeaters or Giant Tarantulas, but that's just adorable.
There is nothing adorable about that fucking monstrosity. I can not overstate my hatred of any spider or how terrified of them I am. One of my most embarrassing childhood memories is me when I was 10 being chased around by my cousins with them holding a big, hairy toy spider. It ended with me bursting into tears, hyperventilating, and then passing out. Fuck spiders.

There is nothing adorable about that fucking monstrosity. I can not overstate my hatred of any spider or how terrified of them I am. One of my most embarrassing childhood memories is me when I was 10 being chased around by my cousins with them holding a big, hairy toy spider. It ended with me bursting into tears, hyperventilating, and then passing out. Fuck spiders.
<.< Aw..I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better, without Spiders 90% of us would be over run with mosquitoes and other insects.

Jokes on you, I can just open in new tab and look at the thumbnail :p

Top Bottom