• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Hey has anyone tried Nosgoth? It entered left open beta and looks like it could be pretty sweet, did a few rounds last night. TF2 death match style with vampires vs. humans. The human classes are all about guns and stick together, while vampires can climb walls and utilize melee combat. It's F2P model seems very unobtrusive and better than LoL's actually,

Is the F2P system better then dota's?

ultimax

You gotta butter it though

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

Got around to watching the latest NMH LP video this morning because of choosing to work late last night instead. Yeah, Matt was right about Harvey being the least memorable ranked assassin in that game, because I sure as hell remembered almost nothing about that fight (except the beginning and end cutscenes). But at least now the best parts of the game are upon us (some of the best music as well).

I still love all the mixed messages that get sent toward Travis throughout the whole thing. That glorious juxtaposition between Travis's grandeur goals as an assassin and the reality of him being a shitty otaku. So good.

I have both the corpse parties on vita. I only beat the first prologue mission thing with the buttered poopers and the fine ass. I'll get back to it

Jman014

It's a bit weird that Korra's using Waterbending, when it feels like it should be Airbending or Firebending

Ya it is pretty odd but at that point in the game you don't have fire or airbending if it's your first playthrough.

DP shame, but it's for Korra so it's fine

Hey guys, just got out of class a while ago. My mirror shield necklace caught someone's attention today. So then we kept talking and they tell me they like anime and American cartoons are dumb. They also didn't speak clearly and were awkward. I am a huge dick. I hope they didn't feel too uncomfortable though.
More jojo.

Shit! Not ceasar too!
everyone you care about will die. This is the JoJo way

Zenfalcia

Hey guys, just got out of class a while ago. My mirror shield necklace caught someone's attention today. So then we kept talking and they tell me they like anime and American cartoons are dumb. They also didn't speak clearly and were awkward. I am a huge dick. I hope they didn't feel too uncomfortable though.

Guy or girl, and did you get any contact info if you cared enough to talk to them again? :3

Liam is clearly Kaworu.
That is absolutely perfect.
Chance meetings like that are awesome.
For shame. You have brought dishonour to yourself. You must commit sudoku to atone for your mistakes.
/rip

Did they make you feel uncomfortable?

Guy or girl, and did you get any contact info if you cared enough to talk to them again? :3
Guy, they asked me to put my number in their phone And I couldn't say no because that would be rude. Please continue reading replies regarding him
Sorry bud
Can I be friends with this person?
They think bleach is good and don't know what ippo and JoJo are
Chance meetings like that are awesome.
They didn't know it was the shield but they knew what the shield was

Guy, they asked me to put my number in their phone And I couldn't say no because that would be rude. Please continue reading replies regarding him

Sorry bud

They think bleach is good and don't know what ippo and JoJo are

They didn't know it was the shield but they knew what the shield was

WAT?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm super bummed I forgot to put Civilization IV on that best soundtrack list. It deserved a spot for Baba Yetu.

Christopher Tin has an album called The Drop That Contained the Sea that's basically 10 or so songs that are Baba Yetu tier of amazing. Theres songs in Bulgarian, Hungarian, Swahili, Italian, and others I don't even know what language they're speaking. The choirs and orchestration are all fantastic. I highly recommend you guys pick it up and listen to it with good speakers. You may cry from how beautiful it is.

Top Bottom