• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
Lewd story below.

EDIT: You know, on second thought that's too lewd for gaf.

There was also that other time that I'm not gonna talk about again.

Ooooh I am glad I read fast
IdenticalImpressionableKitfox.gif

Oberon

Banned
All of my family thinks it's fucking weird, so we all kinda just ignore it and just not say anything and just rough it out until he and my dad leave to go do their thing. He wasn't always like this, it started about 5 or 6 months ago, after he said he started reading articles on the internet.

You should link him to gaf then.
Seriously tho, it's sounds like he needs someone to tell him that it's not healthy be involved in such things. And ignoring it might make things worse.

What's lewd about spanking? I personally see no sexual aspects to the act of repeatedly placing your hand on the buttocks of another person in quick succession. Only a sick mind would think it's sexual.

It doesn't have to a hand, a whip would do a much better job. Getting all the punishement from miss vice president
ibuoDgQ2D5rUja.gif

Maybe I should take a break from Prison school

Zenfalcia

Seriously tho, it's sounds like he needs someone to tell him that it's not healthy be involved in such things. And ignoring it might make things worse.

It doesn't have to a hand, a whip would do a much better job. Getting all the punishement from miss vice president
ibuoDgQ2D5rUja.gif

Maybe I should take a break from Prison school

Just invest in adreinomics and become a master of stocks. ;)

Nordicus

What's lewd about spanking? I personally see no sexual aspects to the act of repeatedly placing your hand on the buttocks of another person in quick succession. Only a sick mind would think it's sexual.
This reminds me, I wonder if I should start pushing Nana to Kaoru on you poor souls

Oh? Oh.... He's that guy... Um.. yeah.. He's in the deep end.
I actually had a friend that was a lot like that. I didn't pay much mind to some of his opinions when it came to games, the only reason I hung around was because he was arguably more deep into anime than he was games, and I was more interested in his perspective on that stuff. Especially when the recommendations he gave me we're super spot on and to my interest (Needless, Mazinkaiser, Aquarion).

That, and he was just an all around crazy motherfucker, and that in itself was a lot of fun. Especially when other people were involved.

sjay1994

I'm far too far gone. There's no saving me.

Like, seriously, I'm so fucking lucky I have some amount of charisma or I would be alone for the rest of my life with how far down the weeb hole I am.

You've got 1/36th of DIO charisma if girls just do that to you in the middle of crowded areas, even with the alcohol.

How about them Best Friends?

WHO?

This joke still hasn't gotten old imo, and I doubt it ever will.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't know what the fuck he's been reading, but he's different. A few months ago, he talked about fishing, movies, etc. Now he's only talking about how everything's connected, the Illuminati control the government, etc. And it's all he talks about, as soon as he walks through the door until he leaves. He even thinks I agree with him because of the obviously noncommittal yeahs and uh-huhs I give.
Oh theres some pretty fucked up sites out there. I saw one dedicated to connecting all black celebrities based on similar lip, ear, nose, and eye sizes.
Morgan Freeman is Nelson Mandela, and Lebron James is actually living in California along with Tupac.

Oh? Oh.... He's that guy... Um.. yeah.. He's in the deep end.
3 weeb 5 me~

Why can Korra pull Water out of nowhere anyway?
The air has water molecules? I don't fucking know.
I haven't finished Korra, but in Avatar, Katara had a gourd filled with water and pulled water out of living things and streams and shit.

This reminds me, I wonder if I should start pushing Nana to Kaoru on you poor souls

Google image searched.
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

You've got 1/36th of DIO charisma if girls just do that to you in the middle of crowded areas, even with the alcohol.

That's hardly the lewdest its gotten on the dance floor, man. Shit gets crazy as the night draws on, the alcohol becomes plentiful and my dance moves become more smokin' sick.

Zenfalcia

YEAH WE CAN! Except it's going to be pretty.. lewd..
I actually had a friend that was a lot like that. I didn't pay much mind to some of his opinions when it came to games, the only reason I hung around was because he was arguably more deep into anime than he was games, and I was more interested in his perspective on that stuff. Especially when the recommendations he gave me we're super spot on and to my interest (Needless, Mazinkaiser, Aquarion).

That, and he was just an all around crazy motherfucker, and that in itself was a lot of fun. Especially when other people were involved.

That's a good way to be friends. People's perspectives are nice.

The problem is, he's already so far in that I don't think he'll listen to a word we say. I think he may need some actual help, to be honest. If anyone were to bring it up with him, it would have to be my father, since he's his friend, though I don't see that happening.

semisonic

Banned
PSO2 getting FATE outfits and hairstyle etc.

Damn you Japan.

Yo seriously?
PSO2 is the fucking best
I will never stop shilling it
After like the 3 hour signup, 2 hours of which were just the japanese captcha, and the 26 gb download, it's easily one of my favorite modern games, and imo the best mmo on the market. It's like the old PSO games with sick monster hunter style boss fights, except with controls way the fuck better then monhun. And, unless you want to trade items, it's free. Plus they have sick classes like the gunner that's just mmo bayonetta, the bouncer which something something something jet boots and dual blades, and the braver with sick katana parries. It's so fucking good you should get it
Really tho
My PSO boner will pierce the heavens
HarmfulUnsightlyHornbill.gif

YEAH WE CAN! Except it's going to be pretty.. lewd..

That's a good way to be friends. People's perspectives are nice.
It's still in my backlog, though given how long it's been since I've read it I've forgotten which chapter I left off on.

And yeah, it was worth it. Especially when seeing his friends and that making me realize "yeah, absolutely everyone in this world is fucking crazy in their own way and that's fine."

Jman014

The loop is fucking sick, but the fact that bending styles only add an effect visually is saddening given the lore of the universe
Sad
Alcohol really helps.
Is that real?
Why can Korra pull Water out of nowhere anyway?
Don't worry about it
No.avatarquote
Damn you Korrasami
and where does she get fire from?
Don't worry about it
Ambient Waterbending was established in The Last Airbender
Yup!
This is the result of a counter against certain moves (bikers or dropkicks so far). For counters, yes, they are merely different visual effects. In-game, each bending style serves a different purpose however. Also stuns (generally due to a specific counter) have separate animations for each element. But yes, in the end those are merely difference in animation.
It makes me sad
Oh theres some pretty fucked up sites out there. I saw one dedicated to connecting all black celebrities based on similar lip, ear, nose, and eye sizes.
Morgan Freeman is Nelson Mandela, and Lebron James is actually living in California along with Tupac.

3 weeb 5 me~

The air has water molecules? I don't fucking know.
I haven't finished Korra, but in Avatar, Katara had a gourd filled with water and pulled water out of living things and streams and shit.
Don't worry about it
Firebenders always could make fire from the sun or something.
Ah yeah,
Water Vapor. I had thought you couldn't get much water from that in TLA but
it's fiiiiine
Don't worry about it

Ilvocare

PSO2 getting FATE outfits and hairstyle etc.

Damn you Japan.

It'll get localized in 2015, just you wait. Only a matter of time now.

Aww, and here I thought it was a website trying to prove that ALL black celebrities were just the same person. That would have been way more ignorant and hilarious.

semisonic

Banned
it's fine! Maybe they're be dlc. Added... Eventually..
dlc for what?
for pso2 it's probably free
for other games it's not coming
It'll get localized in 2015, just you wait. Only a matter of time now.
Yeah, don't... Don't keep your hopes up.
It's also suuuper fucking japanese
I got a drop rate and massive exp up bonus for attending a vocaloid concert
, so that might actually be too much of a turn-off for American audiences to be localized...
But getting it on its own is actually pretty easy.

Zenfalcia

It's still in my backlog, though given how long it's been since I've read it I've forgotten which chapter I left off on.

And yeah, it was worth it. Especially when seeing his friends and that making me realize "yeah, absolutely everyone in this world is fucking crazy in their own way and that's fine."

You can reread it to regain all that "experience" ;)

Even girls can be crazy and become a yandere.

Top Bottom