• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Holy fucking shit, my dad's friend is nuts. Everytime he comes over he rants on and on about the Illuminati and trying to figure out the formula of life or some shit like that, I can barely understand what he's saying. Today he comes in already ranting about how he figured the formula out, and how he was on the phone with the church and how he was going to talk to their superiors, and how he's hoping the CIA won't come after him. Holy shit, it was fucking weird.

Woolie's tiredness is even affecting his shilling abilities for audible.

Then your expectations are going to be wrong, which could help in appreciating the way the story plays out originally
I really do hope my expectations are going to be wrong, I'm more concerned about remembering events from the anime that doesn't happen in the game leading me to be confused like Fate Stay Night

I really do hope my expectations are going to be wrong, I'm more concerned about remembering events from the anime that doesn't happen in the game leading me to be confused like Fate Stay Night

Then it shouldn't be an issue of reconciliation between the two media, but rather overwriting the lies you've been told.
joking, mostly

4915d2c2f32f7eeec7ddec8c4401dcefd58555fa_full.jpg

You did this to yourself.

wpid-spank.gif

Oberon

Banned
Holy fucking shit, my dad's friend is nuts. Everytime he comes over he rants on and on about the Illuminati and trying to figure out the formula of life or some shit like that, I can barely understand what he's saying. Today he comes in already ranting about how he figured the formula out, and how he was on the phone with the church and how he was going to talk to their superiors, and how he's hoping the CIA won't come after him. Holy shit, it was fucking weird.

Have you talked with your father about that?

Also, Vorg is now my Ippo husbando, I just got lost in his shining blue eyes...

Ilvocare

Did his formula involve water filters in order to stop the government's chemical tampering?
I'm so sorry.
Woolie's tiredness is even affecting his shilling abilities for audible.

Am I the only one who thought Woolie got hit by a shrink gun and he was actually yelling at the top of his lungs?

sjay1994

Do you think they will play Playstation Allstars on Saturday Morning Scrublords?

PlayStation Marketing allstars featuring Dante from the DMC series.

That game was a fucking missed opportunity. I found it hilarious later when S-Kill joined the development of the game, then left immediately after it was shipped.

Have you talked with your father about that?

Also, Vorg is now my Ippo husbando, I just got lost in his shining blue eyes...
All of my family thinks it's fucking weird, so we all kinda just ignore it and just not say anything and just rough it out until he and my dad leave to go do their thing. He wasn't always like this, it started about 5 or 6 months ago, after he said he started reading articles on the internet.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
All of my family thinks it's fucking weird, so we all kinda just ignore it and just not say anything and just rough it out until he and my dad leave to go do their thing. He wasn't always like this, it started about 5 or 6 months ago, after he said he started reading articles on the internet.

The internet poisons your mind confirmed.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Not an IT major, so I dunno... But you should definitely take c# on your 3rd year.
C# is the best language. Blows java right the fuck outta the water.
It's a 2 year program and then I'm transferring into another university to get my bachelors.
Those are the requirements for a software developer diploma at my local community college.

I heard Java and C# are essentially the same, and since I'm already learning Java this year and then next year, will I basically know C#?

1/2 into Baldur's Gate 2 your soul is stolen by the villain, who is experimenting on the protagonist and others like them- fragments, or "children," of the dead God of murder Bhaal. The protagonist is pissed. So you're fighting one of his henchmen, and you get so pissed that pure murder frenzy fills the space where your soul used to be and you become the Slayer, avatar of Bhaal for a short time. It becomes a usable power.

Way late on this, but w/e. I probably missed someone else's response to this or something, but fuck reading 12 pages.

Anyways, don't get too excited, as awesome as it is
everytime you use the ability you are taking a huge chance. I used it a few times, and while it will often win the battle for you, it can also give you a game over once its over. There might be a way to safely use it, but I never figured it out(when i played it like 10 years ago or w.e).

Zenfalcia

Lewd story below.

I was at the bar awhile back, started dancing with a girl. The dancing was whatever, little bump, little grind. Then she started rubbing her butt on me, as the drunk womenfolk are want to do, so I slapped her ass, as a drunk Aaronfolk is want to do, this sent her into a frenzy and put her hands down my pants on the dance floor. She asked me to keep doing it, I did as she kept her hands down there. It was incredibly awkward since the dance floor was filled with people.

There was also that other time that I'm not gonna talk about again.

Classy, really classy. ;)

It's a 2 year program and then I'm transferring into another university to get my bachelors.
Those are the requirements for a software developer diploma at my local community college.

I heard Java and C# are essentially the same, and since I'm already learning Java this year and then next year, will I basically know C#?

C# is the Kenshiro to Java's Jonathan. The OG is just better

semisonic

Banned

I learned C# in advanced programming after taking AP Compsci for Java. C# is better understood as Java+

If they liked the powers of the Zanpakuto, tell them about Stand powers.
If they liked the fights, show them an Ippo gif
If they liked the comedy -> Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
If they liked the shipping, delouse them
I'll tell them you said that if it gets brought up again.
That's cool. Now if he was into TBF it would be even better.
I doubt he's into that though he was asking me for Japanese games "Because they're better than American games"

The internet poisons your mind confirmed.
I don't know what the fuck he's been reading, but he's different. A few months ago, he talked about fishing, movies, etc. Now he's only talking about how everything's connected, the Illuminati control the government, etc. And it's all he talks about, as soon as he walks through the door until he leaves. He even thinks I agree with him because of the obviously noncommittal yeahs and uh-huhs I give.

Way late on this, but w/e. I probably missed someone else's response to this or something, but fuck reading 12 pages.

Anyways, don't get too excited, as awesome as it is
everytime you use the ability you are taking a huge chance. I used it a few times, and while it will often win the battle for you, it can also give you a game over once its over. There might be a way to safely use it, but I never figured it out(when i played it like 10 years ago or w.e).

Suuuuuuper late, bro. I was
never gonna use it anyway, as I am a big dick hero type and not super into becoming the God of Murder.

Shackzam

Make sure to check how some of those classes transfer, so you don't get fucked later.

Top Bottom