• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Fuck, it's getting really awkward where I am. The library staff is getting sick of this guy's conspiracy theory shit, and he's trying to call on me for support.

360pages

I only write a chapter once a month, but I wonder if I should up my output just a little. Only really 13 chapters in, and nothing still hasn't happened that was major.

Jman014

Unreal 2015 is gonna take a big shit on that game. Unless Epic fucks something up royally

I completely forgot about Unreal
tumblr_m4a5t6KqYR1qlkhfco4_250.gif

Zenfalcia

Fuck, it's getting really awkward where I am. The library staff is getting sick of this guy's conspiracy theory shit, and he's trying to call on me for support.

He seems totally sane.. nothing wrong with him at all.. you should hang out with him more often.
I only write a chapter once a month, but I wonder if I should up my output just a little. Only really 13 chapters in, and nothing still hasn't happened that was major.

Probably, a chapter a month is not very fast. Although it depends on how many pages per chapter.
I just had a deep fried mars bar on a stick....

I just took a year of my lifespan.

Worth it though.

Rip in peace your heart.

360pages

He seems totally sane.. nothing wrong with him at all.. you should hang out with him more often.

Probably, a chapter a month is not very fast. Although it depends on how many pages per chapter.

Rip in peace your heart.

Eh...around 2500 words per chapter. so, about 7-10 pages depending on the length.

I'm still confused on how they fried ice cream... I need to go there sometime.

I actually had that! It was pretty dang good. It's worth it just to try some weird ass fried things and to see who can put the most things on a stick. My favorite was a whole chickenstrip and fries meal put on a stick.

I'm still confused on how they fried ice cream... I need to go there sometime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_ice_cream said:
The dessert is commonly made by taking a scoop of ice cream frozen well below the temperature at which ice cream is generally kept, possibly coating it in raw egg, rolling it in cornflakes or cookie crumbs, and briefly deep frying it. The extremely low temperature of the ice cream prevents it from melting while being fried

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Rip in peace your heart.
I think 13 chapters is a long time for nothing to happen.

360pages

Yeah, if you really want to push yourself, you could try writing more.

Yeah, I thought about it when I noticed someone had 500000 words for a story in one year. I mean...how?

(To put that in perspective, a large novel is 100000-150000, that person wrote the equivalent to 3-4 novels in a single year...)

Yeah, I thought about it when I noticed someone had 500000 words for a story in one year. I mean...how?

(To put that in perspective, a large novel is 100000-150000, that person wrote the equivalent to 3-4 novels in a single year...)

Mick Foley wrote 500,000 words... By hand... In three months.

Fuck I love that guy.

360pages

I think 13 chapters is a long time for nothing to happen.

Well, things happen, but not a real major shift in the dynamic, which I is pretty hard to shift in the first place. Though it works for the nature of the story, I was planning on something major happening in the next two chapters.

The guy came upstairs looking for support. I just pretended to be deeply engrossed in looking through books. He sounds like he's gonna leave soon, so i'll be able to go downstairs soon so I can use a computer to finish a project. This the most awkward shit i've ever been involved in.

Xiraiya

I have a few western games, but only ones with a few colorful artstyle. Games like Uncharted and the Witcher can say the hell away from me. But I'm always down for something like Rayman or something more colorful.

I think the Witcher is really cool, tons of reading involved. I've been playing the first one recently, the combat is not that fun but I've been finding everything else about it interesting enough to not care.
Night time in The Witcher does not fuck around, it's like if Skyrim turned into Dark souls when the sun goes down.

Zenfalcia

Easy, some people are just able to write a lot and just because they write a lot doesn't mean it'll be good.

sjay1994

Oh damn I need to get good.

I have a soft spot for arena shooters. So I'll play any arena shooter at this point

Could be worse.

You're not addicted to unrefined crack like I am.

I am sorry, man.

It fucking keeps pulling me back in.

I think Drawn to Death is the perfect example of the exact opposite of what I like in an art style.

I am not a fan of the artstyle.... I am a fan of the concept.

I just love the idea of that game.

Top Bottom