• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

360pages

I hope you have some good reasoning to go to france and why france?

Mostly like said, change of pace. Since it had been a small town setting for awhile now. I can easily make a reason to go to france...even if the main character is kind of an ass and would have to be borderline forced to go.

sjay1994

I hope you have some good reasoning to go to france and why france?

enhanced-buzz-8334-1369248596-29.jpg

enhanced-buzz-16101-1369248680-2.jpg

tumblr_mbk7gaODuS1rizt5uo1_1280-640x426.jpg

baguettes

Jman014

I'm glad I always thought bungie games and that I don't own a next gen console probably cause I would be all over destiny.

Keyboard and mouse is superior to a controller

EDOT: no Idea why I wrote called
I luff using my keyboard and mouse for things like first person shooters!
Tink bot is the best courier

There should be a petting zoo for all the couriers in the game, and YOU should be in it, missus bull!

But how will you play your indie developed animu games if they don't have controller support?

I won't. I have a hardline stance, no controller support no Aaron. I loaded up Long Live The Queen, really excited to play it, saw it didn't support controller, shut it down and uninstalled it.

Zenfalcia

I won't. I have a hardline stance, no controller support no Aaron. I loaded up Long Live The Queen, really excited to play it, saw it didn't support controller, shut it down and uninstalled it.

Damn.. what a hardline stance. This must be aaron's true stand or another one of his stand's power.

semisonic

Banned
I'm glad I always thought bungie games and that I don't own a next gen console probably cause I would be all over destiny.

Keyboard and mouse is superior to a controller

EDOT: no Idea why I wrote called

Keyboard and mouse is gross.
Analog sticks are objectively superior for everything.
And controllers, unlike mice, can be used anywhere.

Top Bottom