• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

sjay1994

You know, I have a fairly large reaction gif folder.
And I have an even larger reaction fanart folder.
And yet, I have nothing that could possibly be used to respond to this fucking post.

funny-baguette-me-nots-6.jpg

funny-baguette-me-nots-15-485x323.jpg

funny-baguette-me-nots-3-L.jpg

Step up to my baguette level

croten

Depends greatly on genre and game. There are instances where MKB is by far the inferior choice. FPS and stuff like that however, MKB is king.

Third person games I find are better with a controller. Actually any game that focuses more on player movement than aiming is usually better with a controller

The guy finally left. I'm going to have a fucking talk with my family about this. Following me to the library and hounding the staff is fucking unacceptable.

ultimax

yo what the hell, those god damn bedroom mini games took me forever to beat. Maximum johns.
I think I solved my Love Live dilemma.

Pfffffft. Fightstick? Please. True gamers use DDR pads.
Hmm...That does sound all pro. Im gonna body Daigo at EVO using a DDR pad
FACT.
I actually played my entire second playthrough of nier with just a fightstick.
No regrets

You played Nier, so you're added to my list of best people ever. congrats.

Jman014

More jojo

I think cars might be tougher to kill than dio. I mean...jesus, he survived fuckin lava. What a monster. I'm really lookin forward to seein how jojo kicks his ass.

More jojo

I think cars might be tougher to kill than dio. I mean...jesus, he survived fuckin lava. What a monster. I'm really lookin forward to seein how jojo kicks his ass.

Kars is on a whole other level power wise, but Dio's just a far more charismatic and intelligent villain.

Anything to get us off this terrible opinion party.
it would be boring if we all had good opinions.

uh... How real is it? Like depressingly real or just a short story about a thing.

Alright, so I'm in Kroger picking up some shit and my booze for my birthday since I could finally get some. I see this cute girl getting hassled by some guys, or at least I thought so. So I do like any decent guy would do and go up and ask them what they're doing since the girl looked kinda worried and troubled like they were giving her shit. I get them to leave and I ask her if shes okay, and she says yes, but she doesn't seem grateful, but she's pissed at me. Only for her to tell me that she's married and her husband gets off on watching other guys hit on her and her flirting with them. She's pissed at me for attempting to help her, and here comes her husband ready to bitch me out. I'm just here like.

e9Wjhv0.gif

Top Bottom