• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
The fuck is your avatar?

Oh thank god somebody asked.
I was starting to wonder if only I could see it.
Alright, so I'm in Kroger picking up some shit and my booze for my birthday since I could finally get some. I see this cute girl getting hassled by some guys, or at least I thought so. So I do like any decent guy would do and go up and ask them what they're doing since the girl looked kinda worried and troubled like they were giving her shit. I get them to leave and I ask her if shes okay, and she says yes, but she doesn't seem grateful, but she's pissed at me. Only for her to tell me that she's married and her husband gets on watching other guys hit on her and her flirting with them. She's pissed at me for attempting to help her, and here comes her husband ready to bitch me out. I'm just here like.
Huh.
Fuck that lady.

How dare you, good sir!

What is this? World of Snorecraft? Psh, what a typical baka gaijin. Truly a lot cause to the beauty of the glorious nippon. I bet you've never even playe a Mana Khemia game, have you? What did you eat for dinner last night, steak and potatoes then wash it down with a beer?! Feh, I don't have time to talk to some filthy baka like you, I got an anime club to run.

This is a joke. By the way.

croten

I'm pretty convinced you guys need a good mouse, good mousepad, good desk, and a good chair.
The manga of Part 1/2 is pretty damn short by comparison to the anime. Part 1's only 5 volumes.

I suppose I did burn through the anime in almost one sitting.

sjay1994

tumblr_m7o6lqGYq21qc9zfzo1_500.gif

How dare you, good sir!

I think something is in my eyes. Jman couldn't have possibly posted a non korra gif...

Could he?

Alright, so I'm in Kroger picking up some shit and my booze for my birthday since I could finally get some. I see this cute girl getting hassled by some guys, or at least I thought so. So I do like any decent guy would do and go up and ask them what they're doing since the girl looked kinda worried and troubled like they were giving her shit. I get them to leave and I ask her if shes okay, and she says yes, but she doesn't seem grateful, but she's pissed at me. Only for her to tell me that she's married and her husband gets off on watching other guys hit on her and her flirting with them. She's pissed at me for attempting to help her, and here comes her husband ready to bitch me out. I'm just here like.

e9Wjhv0.gif

What Kroger did you go to?

Does anyone remember what that tactics game that Liam said was really hard is?
Natural Doctrine, I didn't see any replies
You guys ever Wonder if there's just a rotating shift of regulars that come into here with different timezones and they never interacted with each other even tho they use the same thread because by the time the other get here the post is buried? so they don't even know each other exist but think THEY are the ones that own this thread?
as someone how is always here or reads the back log, nah.

Jman014

The fuck is your avatar?

Valve's creepy bdsm character

Which girl? If it's a good girl at least it won't be that bad.. if not...

Oh thank god somebody asked.
I was starting to wonder if only I could see it.

Huh.
Fuck that lady.
It's from a very lewd Queen of Pain thing with other people in it doing stuff to her and others.
rule34
What is this? World of Snorecraft? Psh, what a typical baka gaijin. Truly a lot cause to the beauty of the glorious nippon. I bet you've never even playe a Mana Khemia game, have you? What did you eat for dinner last night, steak and potatoes then wash it down with a beer?! Feh, I don't have time to talk to some filthy baka like you, I got an anime club to run.

This is a joke. By the way.
That sounds like something one of the save points from Shut up and Jam Gaiden would say!
I bet you're chefboyardee

sjay1994

Alright, so I'm in Kroger picking up some shit and my booze for my birthday since I could finally get some. I see this cute girl getting hassled by some guys, or at least I thought so. So I do like any decent guy would do and go up and ask them what they're doing since the girl looked kinda worried and troubled like they were giving her shit. I get them to leave and I ask her if shes okay, and she says yes, but she doesn't seem grateful, but she's pissed at me. Only for her to tell me that she's married and her husband gets off on watching other guys hit on her and her flirting with them. She's pissed at me for attempting to help her, and here comes her husband ready to bitch me out. I'm just here like.

e9Wjhv0.gif

Note to self: Do not help others, because they might get pissed at you for interrupting their creepy sex thing.

e9Wjhv0.gif
Well serves you right for trying to be a good person!
Seriously though? What the fuck.

ultimax

I don't know why that standing ovation makes me laugh so much.

Also... I can't believe HuniePop is a real thing. I though you guys were joking about it.

It's the best game i played this year.

but thats because its the only game i played this year, shut up tho!

Squishy3

Kars is on a whole other level power wise, but Dio's just a far more charismatic and intelligent villain.
Part 3 spoilers:
If Dio was more intelligent than Kars he wouldn't keep losing. Kars was beat by sheer luck, Jonathan and Jotaro outsmarted him. Straits in part 2 laid down the truth. Dio was too obsessed with finding out the limits of his powers and never eliminated the actual threats to him. If Dio was smart, he'd have taken Kakyoin off that tower so that they'd never have figured out that he stopped time.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

e9Wjhv0.gif

Quick fix would have been to hit on her.

Solves the problem. Everyone gets off!

Well serves you right for trying to be a good person!
Seriously though? What the fuck.
I have absolutely no room to judge about being into some weird shit sexually. I was honestly surprised though, I found it funny more then anything. A good story for you guys.

dwHRKdx.gif

I would have laughed right in their faces then just walked away.
I didn't laugh at them, but I did tell her she could do better and winked then walked away, then laughed my ass off afterwards.

Okingjrr

e9Wjhv0.gif
At least you learned something today. When you see someone being hassled just walk away.
Hwexg68.gif

But seriously, some people need help.

Quick fix would have been to hit on her.

Solves the problem. Everyone gets off!
I did actually right before I left.

Thanks!

Wait, are you in Oregon too? We need to hook up with Jack and part down!
Oregon,Ohio. Sorry for getting you excited bud =/
Dota 2

what.. i.. ok.. i guess that's a thing? I mean.. sure..this is perfectly fine. Not confusing at all. Reminds me of an internet story similar to this.. kinda..
It's a pretty common thing, some guys like being cuckolded..but fuck that shit.
At least you learned something today. When you see someone being hassled just walk away.
Hwexg68.gif

But seriously, some people need help.
Yeah, I learned my lesson about being a white knight.

Xiraiya

Moral of the story, mind your own business unless someone is in actual danger, you probably had disingenuous ambitions like being her hero or some garbage.
Also, that sounds like the most TV bullshit.

Double also, some couples are goddamn crazy.

360pages

Part 3 spoilers:
If Dio was more intelligent than Kars he wouldn't keep losing. Kars was beat by sheer luck, Jonathan and Jotaro outsmarted him. Straits in part 2 laid down the truth. Dio was too obsessed with finding out the limits of his powers and never eliminated the actual threats to him. If Dio was smart, he'd have taken Kakyoin off that tower so that they'd never have figured out that he stopped time.

The Irony of this statement is that if Straits actually took the time out to learn his limits and abilities he would have been near god levels with both Hamon and Vampire abilities.

Moral of the story, mind your own business unless someone is in actual danger.
Also, that sounds like the most TV bullshit.

Double also, some couples are goddamn crazy.
I was legit waiting for fucking Ashton Kutcher to come out and just scream Punk'd in my face for about 5 minutes.

Ah. Spent very little time in Oregon.
It's a shithole man.

Wait, there's a city named Oregon in Ohio, near Toledo, which is also a city in Oregon...

Who the fuck named things in this country?!

Now that's just misleading.
Fun fact: Toledo, Spain is a place.

Fuck how people name things.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I was legit waiting for fucking Ashton Kutcher to come out and just scream Punk'd in my face for about 5 minutes.

It's a shithole man.

Fun fact: Toledo, Spain is a place.

Fuck how people name things.
There's a Buffalo in Minnesota and in New York, and theres even a town called Wisconsin in upper Minnesota.

Holy Toledo.
I fucking hate that saying. I have no idea where it came from.
It's for the best.

Is it?

I'll only help my monster girls <.<

I'll stab a bitch if they touch my spider waifu.

There's a Buffalo in Minnesota and in New York, and theres even a town called Wisconsin in upper Minnesota.
Okay what the fuck, seriously are people so lazy they can't come up with unique names. Call that shit like, Snowflake Town or some shit.

Top Bottom