• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Okingjrr

Wait, there's a city named Oregon in Ohio, near Toledo, which is also a city in Oregon...

Who the fuck named things in this country?!
Can't have every city/street/state be named in an original fashion, shit's hard.

Heck, France has a "Rue de la Liberté" in every fucking city.

Well, i've finally been able to finish my powerpoint since the guy left. I'm doing a project on Ed Wood, and i've been having trouble finishing it, until now. I don't know why I was having so much trouble with it, it wasn't that hard.

Can't have every city/street/state be named in an original fashion, shit's hard.

I propose we use my medicine naming method for states and cities as well.

For Medicines we use colors and numbers. "Blue 43" is Ibuprofen.

For states with use the state name and then a number. "Oregon 4" is Albany.

IT'S FOOLPROOF.

I've only ever watched Gumby one time and I hated it.

Am I beyond saving?

No. I fucking hate Gumby.

IT'S FOOLPROOF.

No. I fucking hate Gumby.
But why would you reference something you hate?

Xiraiya

Just like how Xiraiya has a Gintama gif for everything.

NX7aEo.gif

Gintama has a gif for everything.
EDIT: Fixed

semisonic

Banned

IT'S FOOLPROOF.

Jokes on you, I'm pretty sure there's only two cities in Oregon.
Also, what major are you again?

Woo! Done with part 2!
That was a fairly anticlimactic way to off cars, I gotta say. Sure, it makes sense, but I was hoping for something more than shoot him into space forever.

sjay1994

Woo! Done with part 2!
That was a fairly anticlimactic way to off cars, I gotta say. Sure, it makes sense, but I was hoping for something more than shoot him into space forever.

Anticlimactic?

He activates a volcano, uses it to propel them into the air, then uses his severed hand to impale cars and send him to space.

It was rad as fuck

croten

Woo! Done with part 2!

You're being sarcastic right? It can be hard to tell on the internet

Anticlimactic?

He activates a volcano, uses it to propel them into the air, then uses his severed hand to impale cars and send him to space.

It was rad as fuck
Yeah no, that part was amazing. I mean
he just floats in space forever. I wanted him to explode in the vacuum or something. That's what I meant by anticlimactic.

Reposted for new page.

Journalism. Though that's my fallback for if it turns out I suck at writing novels, which is a distinct probability.

But last time you flirted with Bourbon-chan you took it to Summer Slam! You swore off her for good! You gotta let her go, man, she's a bad influence on you!
Eat.Sleep.Bourbon-Chan.Repeat.

So a tenth.
You shut up with your math.

I have no math work this week and I'd like to keep it that way <3

sjay1994

he just floats in space forever. I wanted him to explode in the vacuum or something. That's what I meant by anticlimactic.

Nah dude, even thats is fucking metal.

He is wanted immortality, but is now trapped in space, floating and just craving death, until he just stops thinking completely.

Thats a fucking dark way to go compared to just blowing up.

croten

Dude
he is frozen in space forever to the point where he eventually just stops thinking. It's the most brutal way to go.

it's the most metal thing in the world,
he is immortal so he will float around for eternity and slowly be driven insane by his own thoughts, praying for the sweet embrace of death to set him from his hell

Nah dude, even thats is fucking metal.

He is wanted immortality, but is now trapped in space, floating and just craving death, until he just stops thinking completely.

Thats a fucking dark way to go compared to just blowing up.
I can't believe I didn't think of that. What is wrong with me?

Top Bottom