• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I dropped hints but I guess she thought I was playing around. But I'm doing sorta ok, I haven't tried calling/texting her, I haven't turned to alcohol
yet
nor self harm. But yeah, I just need to take a breather and kinda just stick with work and school and try not to think about it
I mean if you've been together for this long she obviously likes something about you, so it's not over I think you just really shocked her man. Give her some space and time. Just don't do anything brash, get some sleep, eat some food and relax ok?

I dropped hints but I guess she thought I was playing around. But I'm doing sorta ok, I haven't tried calling/texting her, I haven't turned to alcohol
yet
nor self harm. But yeah, I just need to take a breather and kinda just stick with work and school and try not to think about it

For the moment, yes.

Keep yourself occupied and worry about other pressing matters.

She'll reach out to you.

ultimax

What if it was an Ahegao Loli?

The best way to summon Aaron is to say that dubs are better than subs.
Oh i can never please you guys, but here
MbyBA.jpg

Aaron probably is gonna found a neo-Team Shameless, that's a group that's called Too Lewd instead of Too Sweet.

W-What about the shameless crusaders?

semisonic

Banned
yet

You're really in a rough spot right now, that much is obvious.
But I don't think alcohol will do much for you besides impair your judgement.
It won't make the problem go away. And it might make it worse.
I won't tell you how to live your life, but be careful, man.

Xiraiya

yet

Usually when a couple is pretty serious, they discuss the idea of marriage for quite awhile before any proposal happens, more as a hypothetical thing or even just in a joking way, it lets you get a good idea on where you're both at if you both seem comfortable with the idea.

I'll be honest and say that it sounds like perhaps you got a little ahead of yourself, it happens sometimes, there are far worse mistakes to make in a relationship than that.

Maybe if you're not sure how to talk to her about it send her a message when you're a little more clear headed (DEFINITELY not before) and you know, just let her know that you realize maybe you jumped the gun a little bit and just let her know how much you care about her, and that if she's not ready for that kind of life then she doesn't need to be, she's allowed to have all the time in the world to be ready for something like that, two people who care about each other and want to be together don't need a government piece of paper to tell them that.

If by chance worst comes to worst and you guys can't sort it out, then I don't want you to blame yourself, because in that case all it would mean is you learned sooner rather than later that you weren't really meant for each other and then you can move on to find someone who is better for you.

That's about all I can tell you.

You all love it. Besides its too early for full on shamelessGAF. This will have to hold you over for now
I have enough bourbon to last me all night.

Usually when a couple is pretty serious, they discuss the idea of marriage for quite awhile before any proposal happens, more as a hypothetical thing or even just in a joking way, it lets you get a good idea on where you're both at if you both seem comfortable with the idea.

I'll be honest and say that it sounds like perhaps you got a little ahead of yourself, it happens sometimes, there are far worse mistakes to make in a relationship than that.

Maybe if you're not sure how to talk to her about it send her a message when you're a little more clear headed (DEFINITELY not before) and you know, just let her know that you realize maybe you jumped the gun a little bit and just let her know how much you care about her, and that if she's not ready for that kind of life then she doesn't need to be, she's allowed to have all the time in the world to be ready for something like that, two people who care about each other and want to be together don't need a government piece of paper to tell them that.

If by chance worst comes to worst and you guys can't sort it out, then I don't want you to blame yourself, because in that case all it would mean is you learned sooner rather than later that you weren't really meant for each other.

Life Sage Xiraiya. Great advice though, seriously.

If by chance worst comes to worst and you guys can't sort it out, then I don't want you to blame yourself, because in that case all it would mean is you learned sooner rather than later that you weren't really meant for each other and then you can move on to find someone who is better for you.

+1 to everything said above. Just give it some time and don't think too much about what's going on. A proposal is a shocking thing

semisonic

Banned
Lol anime fighters.

And I'm actually not terrible at Smash.

No, but I'm a tournament player
at the superior games of Melee and project m
Plus the oh wait was because my copy of sm4sh randomly breaks if I try online. Or maybe that's just some special Dok magic.

Back to jojo!

Oh? What's this 'evil spirit' jotoro's talking about? Wait! Is it? Could it be? Oh my god it is! It's a
persona!

It's going to take some time to get used to playing love live on my android.
My dumb babby hands are too small so I have to use my index fingers now.
Also, is it just me or does the android version run better than the iOS version?

Zenfalcia

How's that supposed to express the infinite pain of our collective dark soul?
Extended for your pleasure
Seriously, every time someone posts berserk op I listen to the full thing. I have spent too much of my life listening to that song since I got here.

True. Very true.
I haven't heard of it until someone posted it here a few weeks ago and I cant stop singing/humming it
There are 500 people in this town! If one of them like anime besides me, I would know!
And I do, his name is mark. He's a cool guy.

That's cool that you know a guy and i assume talk to him.

If by chance worst comes to worst and you guys can't sort it out, then I don't want you to blame yourself, because in that case all it would mean is you learned sooner rather than later that you weren't really meant for each other.

I agree that it might have been a little too early or she just wasn't ready for it. I say give it some time and work things out.

No, but I'm a tournament player
at the superior games of Melee and project m
Plus the oh wait was because my copy of sm4sh randomly breaks if I try online. Or maybe that's just some special Dok magic.
I should try to reach my former peak in Melee, but I don't have anyone to practice against. For shame.

Top Bottom