• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

So I just found out the manga reader I've been using did skip a few chapters. It jumped from when
jotoro showed of his stand the first time to when abdul died.

Skrams

Alright, fine, you guys. I started watching OreImo.
it's ok

Gross. Oreimo is "fine," but wow does it make me fucking mad for just tripping all over it's dick all the time.

This will certainly be something.

Also glad you decided to go with Plague sucking out Liam's essence for some reason as the avatar.

So I just found out the manga reader I've been using did skip a few chapters. It jumped from when
jotoro showed of his stand the first time to when abdul died.

Yeah, uh, you should get that fixed.

Me no comprende.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=149618921&postcount=9565

Xiraiya

The only area I genuinely disliked traveling through in Dark Souls aside from Blighttown's framerate issues was the last half of Tomb of the Giants, Skeletal beasts are real shit, they lunge quickly and their combo where they slash furiously at you over and over can take 95% of your health in a second even if you're fully geared in +10 Armor, it's kind of absurd.

But they die in like 2 or 3 hits so you just have to time your block.

croten

The only area I genuinely disliked traveling through in Dark Souls aside from Blighttown's framerate issues was the last half of Tomb of the Giants, Skeletal beasts are real shit, they lunge quickly and their combo where they slash furiously at you over and over can take 95% of your health in a second even if you're fully geared in +10 Armor, it's kind of absurd.

But they die in like 2 or 3 hits so you just have to time your block.

Blocking is for chodes. Dodge that shit and fight 'em like a real man.

croten

Or just have your magic murder them with no effort like a big dick G.

tumblr_mhta89m9uH1rliwhjo1_500.gif

Skrams

Actually plague is throwing up his man juice into senpai's mouth. It's a mememe reference.

Huh, thought I remembered them talking about a plague stealing peoples souls joke or something. Didn't think about it as a reference to mememe since it didn't look much like a liquid to me. Then I googled it.

"plague vomiting into liam… merry christmas nerds!!! this is prolly the weirdest christmas ever"

Well okay.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Still haven't beaten Dark Souls. I got good enough to Beat Dark Souls 2 3 times, but Dark Souls is really hard. I need to study up in order to beat that. And then I need to beat Demons.

Fuck Nisekoi.

Huh, thought I remembered them talking about a plague stealing peoples souls joke or something. Didn't think about it as a reference to mememe since it didn't look much like a liquid to me. Then I googled it.

"plague vomiting into liam… merry christmas nerds!!! this is prolly the weirdest christmas ever"

Well okay.

Perfectly represents this community.

It sucks how poorly balanced magic is in the first two Souls games. Int runs can be fun, but the bosses weren't designed around magic.

They finally got it right in DS2, because magic is a blast.

Top Bottom