• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Nordicus

I just went very basic but I also realized this basic look was easily my favorite of the options, I got through Dark Souls with minimal trouble with this stuff.
I'll take this as an excuse to show my old Fashion Souls character

Giant helm, black cleric robe, Ornstein's gauntlets and leggings. The helm fits perfectly with the collar, no clipping as far as I remember
xzZhFZ3.jpg

Skrams

I DON'T KNOW WHY
DON'T KNOW WHY
DON'T KNOW WHY YOU 'FRAID~

I wasn't convinced these were the lyrics, so I had to listen to the song again and look at the lyrics in a youtube description. Fuck me I guess.

WAIT THAT'S THE PLAYSTATION EUROPE BLOG, FUCK.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...limax-coming-to-ps3-vita-this-year/#sf7170761

THERE WE GO. DIGITAL AAAAAND RETAIL IN THE US, FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Time to main best girl Taiga. I knew she was in the game at least, but after looking up the full list, wow. Had no idea Selvaria or Akira were in there. Fucking Ryuji and Koko are assists too. I'm really happy a lot of these dumb anime fighters are coming to the west. Really surprised we've gotten stuff like JoJo, J-Stars Victory VS, and this. I feel like I need to support them even if I don't care about fighting games.

I also want Miku in a fighting game. Make it happen Sega.

ultimax

God dammit, I was certain this game wasn't going to get localised. Now I feel like I wasted my money on the import, it's digital only for Europe as well, whatever, I'm still gonna buy it. Shana is best girl
It's fine! Now you'll be able to body everyone day 1.

kirino da bess

Xiraiya

I'll take this as an excuse to show my old Fashion Souls character

Giant helm, black cleric robe, Ornstein's gauntlets and leggings. The helm fits perfectly with the collar, no clipping as far as I remember

That's cool, it looks like it could use the Knight Shield instead of the regular version.

My DS2 Character, Steam keeps lowering screenshot quality despite me setting it to not to.

mrmyhthef

God dammit, I was certain this game wasn't going to get localised. Now I feel like I wasted my money on the import, it's digital only for Europe as well, whatever, I'm still gonna buy it. Shana is best girl

That was basically me and Yakuza 5. Got the Chinese Guidebook and everything fuck me right?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yoooo, so if anyone's still on the fence about Yakuza, guess what? Yakuza 4 is gonna be a PS+ game for February!

(And also Rogue Legacy!)

I keep forgetting Souls characters can look good. I've always just gone with dumb because I love it. Now to post some jpegs.

Considering the plot is the same no matter what you look like, I tend to take these games less serious with character creation.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

Skrams

I ignore stats, figure out what I think looks cool, and then boost levels so I can use that gear appropriately.

You're right because the mishmash of equipment I have probably doesn't matter in the longrun, but I just love having a mismatching set of 4 things and just eeking under certain roll limits. If there was an anti fashion souls movement I'd join it.

Considering the plot is the same no matter what you look like, I tend to take these games less serious with character creation.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

I'm immersed when I'm playing, but I never roleplay as a character or anything so I've always just gone with trying to make a carrotman. I understand why some people spend an hour in the character creator for games, but I always just make the most generic thing possible or the weirdest thing possible. It's also sometimes a nice surprise since you don't see your face for the longest time then I take off my helmet and remember I'm a carrot.

Top Bottom