• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

The crack is too strong, today I got the news that I have to spent valentine's day with a girl, and I got sligtly mad because I wanted to spent the day play Monster hunter
but I can't tell her that as an excuse. I wish I could bring my 3DS with me, but we have some work to do.

image.php

Don't be violent with her, pls.

The crack is too strong, today I got the news that I have to spent valentine's day with a girl, and I got sligtly mad because I wanted to spent the day play Monster hunter
but I can't tell her that as an excuse. I wish I could bring my 3DS with me, but we have some work to do.

What i can never understand are people who have S.O's and don't want to spend time with them over video games?

croten

...Dude...

...Okay...

mrmyhthef

I get to spend Valentine's day alone. I bet you're jealous.

LOL

Skrams

Bought Metroid Prime Trilogy because it's $10 and of course. I don't think I have any room left on my Wii U. 32 GB is so piddly.

Yeah, work.

What i can never understand are people who have S.O's and don't want to spend time with them over video games?

I assume he mean's actual school work since he's in high school or something.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Pfft. I get to spend every moment of every day alone with no human contact. Bet you're mad jelly now.

:(

Without context this is pretty good.

Think about it like this, you're not guaranteed to have a good time with your date, but you are guaranteed a good time playing MonHun. Do what you have to do, Oberon.

Idk, i just hate when people say they would rather do this or that than spend time with their GF/BF. My GF lives in North Carolina and i wish i could spend Valentines day with her, but i can't see her till i go down in april.

Oberon

Banned
image.php

Don't be violent with her, pls.

It depends on who wins the election
that's a PS joke

Well, she's not my S.O., and I am not intersted in her
anymore

...Dude...

...Okay...

Geez guys, we're going to work on french literature.It's not like we're going on a date or somthing.

I get to spend Valentine's day alone. I bet you're jealous.

Do you play MH tho?

Zenfalcia

that's a PS joke

anymore

Geez guys, we're going to work on french literature.It's not like we're going on a date or somthing.

Do you play MH tho?

Sounds like a date.
heh.
What if she's secretly into MonHun as well? That'll change everything.
I like how I was the only one that thought "I wonder if it's that annoying girl Oberon doesn't like"

I mean, it's too easy to jump to conclusions.

Jman014

that's a PS joke

anymore

Do you play MH tho?
Tell her you wanna play D&D with her as her DM.
Jman loves The Viper confirmed.

I like to pretend that Randy Orton hasn't been wrestling for awhile because he's dead.

Oberon

Banned
I like how I was the only one that thought "I wonder if it's that annoying girl Oberon doesn't like"

It's more like the "Girl who rejected him"

Working on French literature on Valentines day? Whose idea was this again?

not mine

You can do it. I believe in you.

Sounds like a date.
heh.
What if she's secretly into MonHun as well? That'll change everything.

I mean, it's too easy to jump to conclusions.

I won't make the same mistake twice!

Offer to let her hunt your Great Jaggi. That'll change the mood.

Well she did tell me today that she thinks that I am secretly a pervert.

croten

It's more like the "Girl who rejected him"

not mine

I won't make the same mistake twice!

Well she did tell me today that she thinks that I am secretly a pervert.
Is this the same girl who had a boyfriend? And she's spending Valentines day with you instead of him?

Top Bottom