• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD THEY TALK TO ME THEY UNDERSTAND *guitar riff*
DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE WWE APP TO SEE HIGH QUALITY IMAGES IMAGES OF THE PACKAGE OF THE APEX PREDATOR..RAAAANNDDDYYY ORRTOONN.

it1Ws.gif

Lets hope this actually improves shit for us, though I doubt it'll change anything for me out here in the ghetto
It's more like the "Girl who rejected him"

Well she did tell me today that she thinks that I am secretly a pervert.

Ah jeez, good luck. At least you'll have MonHun waiting for you when you get done with that. Also you've been carrying around too many water bottles
DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE WWE APP TO SEE HIGH QUALITY IMAGES IMAGES OF THE PACKAGE OF THE APEX PREDATOR..RAAAANNDDDYYY ORRTOONN.

I really wanna see what the rest of that fucking sign says

Jman014

I prefer his first intro

BURN IN MY LIGHT!
Oh man that's old school! I like it!

it1Ws.gif

Remember when Randy Orton and John Cena were fighting each other and the arena just hated it? I bet they both got super depressed afterwards and went home to eat a shit ton of ice cream.

joe2187

Banned
Did you like how it plays or no? Or is it a story/soundtrack/art design thing?

I like the combat and how it flows, it's really nice. And the art design is really beautiful.

enemies were boring and not very fun or compelling to fight, I wasnt really feeling the way the story was told and the narrator sounded like he was constantly falling asleep.

Lets hope this actually improves shit for us, though I doubt it'll change anything for me out here in the ghetto

Ah jeez, good luck. At least you'll have MonHun waiting for you when you get done with that. Also you've been carrying around too many water bottles

I really wanna see what the rest of that fucking sign says
One of lifes great mysteries!

mmm that's the good stuff.

Oh man that's old school! I like it!

Remember when Randy Orton and John Cena were fighting each other and the arena just hated it? I bet they both got super depressed afterwards and went home to eat a shit ton of ice cream.
Remember that one time Triple H broke into Randy's house and trashed it while sexually harassing wife after throwing Randy out on the front lawn through a window?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Remember that one time Triple H broke into Randy's house and trashed it while sexually harassing wife after throwing Randy out on the front lawn through a window?

Ah yes, I remember "Totally not a showcase home we rented out, you guys! Nope, this is TOTALLY Orton's house! Just look at all the furniture he doesn't have!"

I bet wrestlers get depressed all the time when the arena hates them.

Remember that time Stone Cold saved Stephanie McMahon from being married to the Undertaker?
Remember that one time Kane kidnapped a woman before having to fight his Shadow?

Ah yes, I remember "Totally not a showcase home we rented out, you guys! Nope, this is TOTALLY Orton's house! Just look at all the furniture he doesn't have!"
That was still pretty hype.

Oberon

Banned
Is this the same girl who had a boyfriend? And she's spending Valentines day with you instead of him?

French literature is some serious business

Shit, YEAH! Neptunia is coming out in 7 hours! Woooooo! I can't wait to play this game I hate.

I am afraid to ask, but why?

It's the girl that is suppoe to bring the bottle!
but I'll take a scissor, just in case

French literature is some serious business

I am afraid to ask, but why?

My last girlfriend was a French Education Major, she made it a point to show she didn't give a fuck about my hobbies but she expected me to care about hers.

Fuck that bitch.

That's why she thought you were a pervert, because you were carrying water bottles instead of scissors
My last girlfriend was a French Education Major, she made it a point to show she didn't give a fuck about my hobbies but she expected me to care about hers.

Fuck that bitch.
How long did that last?

I like the combat and how it flows, it's really nice. And the art design is really beautiful.

enemies were boring and not very fun or compelling to fight, I wasnt really feeling the way the story was told and the narrator sounded like he was constantly falling asleep.
80% of my love of the game is for the mechanics. Art is the other 10%. Music is 100000%.

Anyway though I found them just alright at worst and fine to good at best. Weeds healing was interesting, and I like Young Lady and Jerks a fair bit. Cheerleaders are frustrating. Also every enemy has a NG+ version that's got new stuff.

Story is pretty locked down to processes, and the VA is only ok. Definitely not up with Bastion. I can see those complaints, I just don't value them as much.

Well, I just bought Alpha Protocol for my ps3. I use to have it for the 360, but I sold it to a friend along with the 360. I have to say, I think it's an amazing game, and highly recommend it. The gameplay isn't the best, but the story is great, and it's one of the best examples of your choices actually mattering. It's 5 dollars at your local Gamestop, so go pick it up, it costs barely anything.

Remember this?
tumblr_nf7paqZUdf1rdx8ebo1_500.gif
Nope, haven't watched a full Raw in almost 6 months.
That's why she thought you were a pervert, because you were carrying water bottles instead of scissors

How long did that last?
A little over two months, I put up with it for awhile because she was having a shitty time at school and really stressed so I chalked it up to that, but once things calmed down she kept doing it.

I would start to talk about something and she would just cut me off saying "I really don't care." and then she would start talking about something.

I ended it pretty quickly as she begged me not to go.

Jman014

A little over two months, I put up with it for awhile because she was having a shitty time at school and really stressed so I chalked it up to that, but once things calmed down she kept doing it.

I would start to talk about something and she would just cut me off saying "I really don't care." and then she would start talking about something.

tumblr_inline_ngtnaq3xJa1rohyae.gif

Oberon

Banned

You seem to be pretty patient then, but I guess sometimes good persons go out with horrible poeple.

For the amazing gameplay and story.
tumblr_mklcpxyETP1qbvovho2_500.gif

iDT7KLPMpKLBo.gif

Mhm, that's not really how breasts work, but what do I know?

You seem to be pretty patient then, but I guess sometimes good persons go out with horrible poeple.

Mhm, that's not really how breasts work, but what do I know?
I mean yeah, I get really pissy to if I'm really stressed so I'll deal with some shit if that's the case, but it stayed that way.
It sounds like dumb shit I would say.
I would stop you, no one should be subjected to that, especially us.

My classes made me buy more books. There goes a week of work and me wanting to play dying light

That girl was probably looking for someone she could step on, and when you cut it off, she couldn't deal not being in control.

Or something. I dunno. Girls are weird.
Girls are icky. We should just reproduce asexually

Top Bottom