• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

I've seen Hellsing. It was cool.

I haven't caught Black Lagoon or Baccano yet, but I am willing to give them a try. Worried about Baccano, because where Durarara began and ended.
Lagoon is the best. Go watch that shit this instant
ec8f52d7.gif

Zenfalcia

I know. Damn my charm and adequately acceptable level of attractiveness!

Not even that... And nothing depresses me more, considering that was essentially made for me.

If only he was you, then he'd be siper popular, with all the girls swooning for him.

... For shame aaron, for shame... smh.

Bbl dinner.

Lagoon is awesome if you like cheesy action movies. Baccano is self contained, but the manga does gobon if you want to keep going. But if you watch baccano, you'll need to pay attention cause that show moves pretty fast.

Lagoon is the best. Go watch that shit this instant
ec8f52d7.gif
...I know you're trying to hype Black Lagoon up, but all that did was tell me to move Katanagatari up the queue.
No, but stockpile those animus. There's so many good ones out there.
I drop too many show for the most nitpicky of reasons to even bother.

We need to stop these best girl discussions and find best guy. I vote for Izumi from Love Stage. He was literally the only reason I kept watching that show after it shit itself in episode 8.
tumblr_n6e7qiW9Lp1rnbh24o2_r1_500.gif

Watching my little brother go through the walking dead for the first time yields some pretty entertaining results.
Also 360pages I got a question regarding Etrian Odyssey, how does the first game compare to the rest of the series?

360pages

Watching my little brother go through the walking dead for the first time yields some pretty entertaining results.
Also 360pages I got a question regarding Etrian Odyssey, how does the first game compare to the rest of the series?

Eh...it alright, a little slower and more broken I put it above 2, but below 3.

Just get untold. It's a remake of the first game and has classic mode.

But be warned, I say play untold after 3/4 mostly because it will be hard to go back to those due to some changes untold made.

360pages

As I get older, I realize I couldn't care less about deep and thought provoking stories. Neon Genesis killed that for me forever. I just want dumb fun with competent character development and scenes. Something like One Piece/Dragon Ball and Gin.

Fate/Stay Night and Fate/ Zero as well

Eh...it alright, a little slower and more broken I put it above 2, but below 3.

Just get untold. It's a remake of the first game and has classic mode.

But be warned, I say play untold after 3/4 mostly because it will be hard to go back to those due to some changes untold made.

I'm slowly going through the series in order and just needed to know if it'll get better/worst/stay the same. I only have 1, 2 and 3 atm and i'm planing to pick up 4 and untold after I beat the DS games first

360pages

I'm slowly going through the series in order and just needed to know if it'll get better/worst/stay the same. I only have 1, 2 and 3 atm and i'm planing to pick up 4 and untold after I beat the DS games first

Well, the first game is fun, not as good as 3/4 but better than 2.

2 it feel like they were far too focused on making the game hard rather than fair. It loses the balance the first game had and just becomes more of a chore.

I find 4 too easy, while 1/3 is the perfect balance. (If you don't go out of your way to abuse the system)

Top Bottom