• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Not filling up his meter during downtime. And not just looking up the card locations / having them written down beside him so he knows he got them. His commentary is really about average for a solo LP of which i've watched tonnes of.

Also just from an average standpoint I was waiting for NMH to finish to go back and check out NMH2 but he keeps spoiling which characters live through the plot of NMH1 which really collapses my probability tree for how the ending is going to go.
Honestly, the details about which characters from 1 end up in 2 isn't really indicative of what goes on in the real ending (or the regular ending for that matter, which I hope Matt shows anyway if only for the credits).

Like, there's small details and then there's the bigger picture, the latter of which has not been spoiled. And as much as I don't give a shit about spoiling things, that is an ending I want anyone to experience fresh because it's that nuts.

360pages

I don't mind the gamepad, the problem is that it breaks the flow when it is required to play at any moment. I disliked the Wii and nunchuck as well.

I just snuck in ep 1 of tonari no seki-kun.

I can get behind this premise.
anime-gif-anime-Tonari-no-Seki-kun-1184810.gif

Ilvocare

erm...are you sure? it's still working on my end...

Yeah, it works fine when I open it separately, though. That's weird...

Also, finished Codename STEAM's demo. It was relatively hefty. I spent like 4 and a half hours on it, although I tend to slow my play WAY down for SRPGs. Can't wait for the game.

WHICH I'M NOT GETTING UNTIL I WRAP UP AWAKENING BECAUSE SERIOUSLY

Ep 5 & 6. Ok so I'm halfway through and Madoka
hasn't done shit.
I'm also not really liking the way the labrynths are done. It seems like they are weird just to be weird. Kyoko is pretty cool though.

Top Bottom