• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

Fucking hell. 7-10" of snow this weekend. Can it be spring please? =/

fb0.jpg

Did anyone play that Codename STEAM Demo on the 3DS? What did you guys think of it? Because i think it's alright. It WOULD of been hell of alot better on Wii U

ultimax

The Demo is great but i feel its a miss opportunity to put it both on Wii U and 3DS. I really think it would be great on Wii U. It's not fun playing this on a 2DS.

I would have also preferred a console version as well. they could of done some great things with the gamepad for that type of game too

Xiraiya

Yo why is Star Trek so good? I'm only on Season 3 of TNG but it's already become one of my favorite shows.

I have no idea, but it's pretty rad, Beloved made me watch it with her, I was kind of angry at people before then who tried to sell me on it but never ever mentioned any of the things that made me like that series.

Best Vocaloid and best song. Ask him.
Man I would if I weren't positive it would send him into another "Japan is better dialogue". Also if I knew more Vocaloid stuff
Be friends with this person! He sounds like a good time!
I'll give you his number lol.
Not really that would be weird for both of you

Also I pick up this book I have to read but as soon as I see a word all I wanna do is sing YOU WA SHOCK. I'm tired

ultimax

For all y'all Digimon haters who hated on Omnimon! Look at this rad thing I just got on clearance!

Fucking Shoutmon's Omnimon themed microphone! So rad!
Where did you even find that ? lol thats pretty cool
Man I would if I weren't positive it would send him into another "Japan is better dialogue". Also if I knew more Vocaloid stuff
[/SPOILER]
Nah, you gotta ask him. this is extremely important

Skrams

I want this poster exclusively for Andy the Anvil

Needs more Road Roller.

Jojo Stardust Crusaders Episode 28

A sword for a stand is a little too conventional. I suppose this is not as dumb as Hol Horse's gun

I don't remember if the episode covered it or the next episode will, but I'll spoiler it just in case.
The sword outlived it's user and this stand sword is so fucking evil that it has been fine for 500 years? It's real fucking great just how menacing the sword is.
Also the way the stand works plays with the formula a bit and is fun.

Eh, out of all the Nintendo platformers, I always thought the Kirby games were the most interesting and fun.

Weird, I've always found the Kirby games more dull due to how easy most of them are. They do some more interesting things sometimes, but if the game is still easy then I kind of get bored. It really bums me out thinking about Kirby's Epic Yarn because I love how much variation is in that game and how a new thing or new yarn form is introduced constantly. Then you play the game, realize you can't die, and it's incredibly easy to Gold everything. It's almost a Sticker Star, but not quite there.

Jojo spoilers

Fuckin d'arby, what an asshole.

You're really powering through JoJo. I'd advise actually saying what part or chapter you're spoiling at this point since you've gone past what the anime has done.

For those 2 of you that care, weeb guy in my class plays Project Diva.

Marry that man. Also yeah, find out why his favorite vocaloid is Luka and favorite song is World's End Dance Hall then say you agree.

Also hearing Madoka music has Nier vibes makes me want to watch it. Nier too good.

Anyone know what Pat's text message noise is from Mario RPG Part 10? I know I've heard the noise from something a fucking lot, but I just can't place it. My mind is saying DBZ, but that doesn't feel right.

360pages

Needs more Road Roller.

I don't remember if the episode covered it or the next episode will, but I'll spoiler it just in case.
The sword outlived it's user and this stand sword is so fucking evil that it has been fine for 500 years? It's real fucking great just how menacing the sword is.
Also the way the stand works plays with the formula a bit and is fun.

Weird, I've always found the Kirby games more dull due to how easy most of them are. They do some more interesting things sometimes, but if the game is still easy then I kind of get bored. It really bums me out thinking about Kirby's Epic Yarn because I love how much variation is in that game and how a new thing or new yarn form is introduced constantly. Then you play the game, realize you can't die, and it's incredibly easy to Gold everything. It's almost a Sticker Star, but not quite there.

You're really powering through JoJo. I'd advise actually saying what part or chapter you're spoiling at this point since you've gone past what the anime has done.

Marry that man. Also yeah, find out why his favorite vocaloid is Luka and favorite song is World's End Dance Hall then say you agree.

Also hearing Madoka music has Nier vibes makes me want to watch it. Nier too good.

Hmm, 64 is the hardest in the series next to the Amazing Mirror. Followed by Nightmare in DreamLand. I think you should try anyone of those. But I'd say Nightmare in DreamLand is the best starting Kirby game, since it's really simple (Due to it being a remake) and games like Super Star Ultra build on it from there.

Epic Yarn isn't really a traditional Kirby game.

Top Bottom