• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

The first thing may not be overdesigned, but it is dumb looking.

MpJ9iNn.gif

360pages

The first thing may not be overdesigned, but it is dumb looking.

I refuse to accept that the other thing is an official design.

I don't really understand what's so offensive about its design. I mean it makes sense, and considering it's a fusion digimon it could have looked a hell of a lot worse.

I remember when Pokémon tried fusion once...

th

It was pretty dumb looking too...

Spoilers for part 3

God, jotoro is the coolest fucker ever! Hasn't evenlooked at his damn cards yet. Plus, it's awesome seein that smug bastard d'arby lose his damn mind.

mike0dude

Real talk is double dipping ok if you turn the thing you dip around so its not the part that touched your mouth that goes in?
but it's still a part that you touched with your hand.

I don't really understand what's so offensive about its design. I mean it makes sense, and considering it's a fusion digimon it could have looked a hell of a lot worse.

th

Yeah, Both the Kyurem forms are dumb as hell.

Stop fusing shit, Japan.

Spoilers for part 3

God, jotoro is the coolest fucker ever! Hasn't evenlooked at his damn cards yet. Plus, it's awesome seein that smug bastard d'arby lose his damn mind.
I can't wait for the anime-watchers to get to where you're at. I love the later fights.
To Aaron, AbuBeats, Mrgoodwil, and Skrams
He said Miku and "it's hard to say" when I asked about the song.
This is like someone saying their favorite ice cream is vanilla.

th

What're you talking about? Venustoise was sick.

tDBXjmT.gif

But in my mind you suplexed him and then did the head bob thing like Stone Cold!

Nah, it went more like this, I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, the table fucking broke along with all the glass that was on the table, I got up quickly and started singing the Eddie Guerrero song before I was dragged out by my parents before I would be thrown out.

Oberon

Banned
Geez, I can't believe I am the only one who bothered looking up the library schedule. Well at least it means that I might actually have the time to play some MH!

Edit: Liam prefers Mario 3 over World? I didn't play either of the games, so that doesn't mean much to me

360pages

I think a proper fusion, is successful when you can tell what the components of the fusion were while still making it visually appealing. I think Omnimon nails that without losing its center.

I think a proper fusion, is successful when you can tell what the components of the fusion were while still making it visually appealing. I think Omnimon nails that without losing its center.

Omnimon is the perfect ultimate fusion to me. Like a new creature that has the weapons of the originals, like their spirits combined to form this new creature. Awesome.

He's such a fraud weeb. Doesn't even know the titles. Smh.

He should at least have been able to remember one off the top of his head.

We lie!
We cheat!
We steal!

Latino Heat was so cool. RIP.

Omnimon is the perfect ultimate fusion to me. Like a new creature that has the weapons of the originals, like their spirits combined to form this new creature. Awesome.

I fucking miss Eddie, he was just a great wrestler all around. Was his last match that ladder match for the custody of his kid? I don't remember.

Jman014

I fucking miss Eddie, he was just a great wrestler all around. Was his last match that ladder match for the custody of his kid? I don't remember.

RIP Eddie

He's such a fraud weeb. Doesn't even know the titles. Smh.
I tried to tell you guys. Also I'm just assuming, he could very well have a hard time choosing
Make fun of him for having shit taste in video games, then pull out your copy of wonderful 101.
Hey lets go play DDR and Taiko Drum Master
oh you bastard, this is gonna be stuck in my head forever now

not this version tho
U luv i-oh, never mind

Top Bottom