• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

croten

Okay.

This is fucking awful, I can't listen to it for more than a minute.

There you go.

Eurobeat is also a pet peeve genre for me, if that makes any sense.

A motherfucker tried to show me something from Initial D called "Speedy Speed Boy" and I just up and quit.

You are dead to me.

Did we ever get clarification for when Dingo was removed from that one DAN website? I don't have much hope for it to be Miku gameplay if they were taken off the project.

Nope. Although, their big festival/news announcement/whatever the fuck is next week so hopefully they'll clear it up then.

Jman014

But...but.. they love their teddy!
2ngzxut.gif

Okay.

There you go.

A motherfucker tried to show me something from Initial D called "Speedy Speed Boy" and I just up and quit.
You would probably lose your fucking shit trying to play any of the old arcade DDR games because of the song lists. Eurodance and Bubblegum Pop for days, plus Captain Jack.

semisonic

Banned
Okay.

There you go.

To be fair, that was probably a bad example, as one of the most techno-y songs they have. As long as the other instruments are real, I love that vocaloid shit.
And I just heard it for the first time like a week ago. Unless you count the PSO2 song

Skrams

Okay.

There you go.

Gross. I'd suggest Hello, Worker or Remote Control or something else I can't think of if you don't like Luka Luka Night Fever.

Also you have to remember these are rhythm games so to play them while the song is going on is really fun. Remote Control is super fast and crazy to play. It's pretttty great.

Xiraiya

More replies than expected, so I'll go with a general "Fair enough."
About to watch the latest JoJo ep, waiting for Beloved to get back with dinner.

semisonic

Banned
qNmQjR.gif

What's everyone up to today?

Slept till 12 hours til 430.
Might do some project m music replacement if no one wants to play anything over here.
Or I might be disappointed by the first few episodes of gintama.
Oh, and I watched a bunch of melee. It's dabes.

Top Bottom