• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
I don't have much problem with how it sounds. It's super fun to play and that's enough for me when I'm thinking of any song I'm wanting to play. There's also a dreamcast controller and that's hilarious.

The problem is that we're looking for songs to convince him that vocaloids can sound good, and aren't all super techno.
Remote Control is fun, but doesn't sound super good, and is really fucking techno.

Skrams

I love SEGA pushing their old hardware. Dreamcast was a fun console.

Not the same thing, but I just noticed Luka switches to a Virtua Fighter Sarah Bryant outfit in that Luka Luka Night Fever version. That's pretty good.
Also I only got my hands on a dreamcast recently. I should buy some things for it.

The problem is that we're looking for songs to convince him that vocaloids can sound good, and aren't all super techno.
Remote Control is fun, but doesn't sound super good, and is really fucking techno.

Missed that part then. Sorry about that. I'm also unclear of the definition of Eurobeat.

For regular ass singing that doesn't sound very autotuned then? Hello Worker is the best example off the top of my head. I'd have to relisten to them to know for sure, but also World's End Umbrella and Summer Idol too maybe?

Be a cool guy and use it as your ringtone.
Aw shit. Goodbye Metal Gear Rising OST.
Not the same thing, but I just noticed Luka switches to a Virtua Fighter Sarah Bryant outfit in that Luka Luka Night Fever version. That's pretty good.
Also I only got my hands on a dreamcast recently. I should buy some things for it.
You definitely wanna make some crazy money. Are ya ready? HERE WE GO!
(Crazy Taxi)

ultimax

Fuckers want 600-700 dollars for them! Nah son!
yeah.....screw that shit....
i want it tho ;~;
I've downloaded the Berserk outtakes. I'm probably gonna start singing "can't say no" in public, it's already stuck in my head.
bestgaf sings confirmed
Did you say something, Mr. Last Place?

qj22vzZ.gif

i got all you bitches in dengeki bunko tho, just you wait

Zenfalcia

I've downloaded the Berserk outtakes. I'm probably gonna start singing "can't say no" in public, it's already stuck in my head.

Do it and also loop it on your phone.
But she does with a smile and is kawaii as fuck.

She is just trying to help him be the best man he can be /s

No one knows.

He'll be fine.
Goddamn it Zen, why do you have that as an avatar?!

Because I lost an avatar bet.

semisonic

Banned
Pick Shadow Narukami and do the autocombo.

No it's the vortex shenanigans that I miss. That oki was the funnest.
I seriously dumped so much more time into p4a than p4au. There's just not really characters that click for me like p4a narukami did. That's why I prefer xrd despite ultimax being better than p4a, which I put more time into than xrd.

I was thinking of how many games are there that matter that haven't been ported to new stuff so my mind went Crazy Taxi? But PC version.

I then remembered Dreamcast is the only one with the best music and pizza hut ads. I should probably get it.
It's extremely important, also I think steering feels way more.. Analog? On the dreamcast version.

I was thinking of how many games are there that matter that haven't been ported to new stuff so my mind went Crazy Taxi? But PC version.

I then remembered Dreamcast is the only one with the best music and pizza hut ads. I should probably get it.
Crazy Taxi ain't the same without the same two Offspring and two Bad Religion songs looping on blast.

Though High Roller on Xbox does have this song and I kinda wish it was in the first game.

semisonic

Banned
Probably not, but for the sake of friendly smack talk, THESE SICK IMOUTO COMBOS ARE GONNA RUN WILD BROTHERRRRRR

xbox?
Q2SJgPY.gif

i dont think anyone here has P4A on xbox except for Zenpai

I know it's dumb. But having played very few non-smash fitegames, I didn't know ps3 was the go-to.

Wanted to get arena or Ultimax on Xbox but y'know how it goes: This is a Sony thread :(

Just spoil me on P4. At this rate I'll be lucky if I ever play it.

Probably not, but for the sake of friendly smack talk, THESE SICK IMOUTO COMBOS ARE GONNA RUN WILD BROTHERRRRRR
xbox?
i dont think anyone here has P4A on xbox except for Zenpai

Bring it. Let's see if you can handle Kirigod and his glop. Also, Guardian has P4A on 360.

Wanted to get arena or Ultimax on Xbox but y'know how it goes: This is a Sony thread :(

Just spoil me on P4. At this rate I'll be lucky if I ever play it.

Just get a PS3, nerd. How else are you going to play Persona 5?

Top Bottom