• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

Probably not, but for the sake of friendly smack talk, THESE SICK IMOUTO COMBOS ARE GONNA RUN WILD BROTHERRRRRR
xbox?
Q2SJgPY.gif

i dont think anyone here has P4A on xbox except for Zenpai

;_; it's so shameful.
I think I noticed it before, but only now did I really have the time to comment on it.Damn it bull.

Ah, ok. Well, now you know.

I have a copy, but my backlog is fucking huge.
Slow the flow of time with the one Majora song so you can play them.
Crazy Taxi ain't the same without the same two Offspring and two Bad Religion songs looping on blast.

Though High Roller on Xbox does have this song and I kinda wish it was in the first game.
Ugh, the one console I sold was my original Xbox because I was young enough to think Backwards comparability meant it'd be fine. Except guess what game doesn't work

:/

ultimax

Listening to Pat talking about MOBAs in the newest SMRPG, I kinda want them to do a one off where all 4 of them try it out. Either it'd be the most boring thing ever, or the greatest
alcohol.

Also I saw Marie, so errr, fuck Marie. Yeah, MY OPINIONS!
god, she was terrible in P4G, and fetishized even more because anime.

sjay1994

I wish people would say negative things about games I don't like

I am the opposite, I wish more people would say nice things about some of the games I like, but whenever I go to a thread about it I just go "oh....ok".

But then after a while I learned gaming side has fucking terrible taste.

I am the opposite, I wish more people would say nice things about some of the games I like, but whenever I go to a thread about it I just go "oh....ok".

But then after a while I learned gaming side has fucking terrible taste.
Just stop reading gaming forums. I'm enjoying video games way more now that I do

People also hate those things on this site and there are plenty of threads about.

Wish The Order: 1886 would get some hate but sadly that gets weird amounts of love here
To be fair, what I've heard from people who've actually played it like at the Playstation Experience it seems to be a pretty solid game.

It's just Sony's marketing has been shooting this game in the goddamn foot.

Top Bottom