• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

JoJo94

It's Kentucky "Internet". Trust me, I know. Skrams knows too.

I get your point though, he's been putting out a lot more recently.

Maybe he's starting to enjoy it more...wait Plague enjoying things not possible jk.

Yesssssssssss

good to hear it. Plague's Dark Souls LP is really great. He really stepped it up from the Defenders of Oasis one.

I actually didn't watch that one.

Played through the intro sequence of Metroid Prime (Trilogy pack woo).

Holy shit I was hit by waves of super vivid memories of playing the demo for the GC in a Kmart. Back when Kmarts were a thing and not complete shit holes.

I really fucking hate using the Wii controller though. Can a classic or pro controller work with this? I know I'm SOL for Prime 3.

Xiraiya

Looking at the Gameplay, it looks like a fighting game with some brawler elements.
Ultimate Ninja storm games were primarily simple fighting games but they had some sections in the Story that were straight up 3rd Person brawler segments.

Smash not fighting game confirmed.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Keits is in the stream chat for KI right now, apparently KI tourneys average less than 64 players at FGC events. Yeesh, If only Microsoft had put it out for PC as well, it might have helped give it some legs

Xiraiya

Keits is in the stream chat for KI right now, apparently KI tourneys average less than 64 players at FGC events. Yeesh, If only Microsoft had put it out for PC as well, it might have helped give it some legs

There was fairly recent news about there being consideration for a potential PC release, whether it will actually happen I have no idea, but some news is better than no news.
I think Microsoft would be stupid to let it escape onto PC because it really is one of the few things that make me be like "I hate that it makes me need an XBONE when I don't fucking want it"

However, I would be thrilled, I loved Killer Instinct on SNES and I want more fighting games I actually give a shit about on PC, even if no one cares about KI anymore by the time it happens, I'll care.

Well, shit, I just found out Dennis Farina died. And it happened in 2013 and I just found out about it. I always liked him, and my favorite role of his was Avi in Snatch. I know this post is random, it's just that I had no idea he was dead.

The Xbone needs KI.

With Sony getting SF and the already having the anime games the scene isn't looking all that great for the Xbone. The game seems like it is floundering in the FGC, porting it to PC may breath some life back into it and make MS some more money.

Not to mention actually acting on all the "mistruths" they tell about wanting to support games on PC...

Top Bottom