• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

With Sony getting SF and the already having the anime games the scene isn't looking all that great for the Xbone. The game seems like it is floundering in the FGC, porting it to PC may breath some life back into it and make MS some more money.

It really should be on PC.

And yeah sony has the FGC console crowd and frankly they deserve it.

Thanks a lot Croten, now I know Part 3 has something to do with a steamroller coming up, you've ruined my entire JoJo experience.
You'll never recover from the damage.
What is it? I don't feel like listening to the panel all over again.
968481TronLeg18.jpg

Jojo part 3 spoilers

Okay, bringing Joseph back is horseshit. Seriously, he should have stayed dead. I get it, he's a good character, but the story would be better if he didn't come back.

Answer this

http://strawpoll.me/3532356

Hnnngg

So good

A plausible maybe

There was fairly recent news about there being consideration for a potential PC release, whether it will actually happen I have no idea, but some news is better than no news.
I think Microsoft would be stupid to let it escape onto PC because it really is one of the few things that make me be like "I hate that it makes me need an XBONE when I don't fucking want it"

However, I would be thrilled, I loved Killer Instinct on SNES and I want more fighting games I actually give a shit about on PC, even if no one cares about KI anymore by the time it happens, I'll care.
I understand that, it is the only game I am interested in on the console as well but would that number be larger than what they could pull with a steam release? Especially now that Sony has SF, I think it makes it harder for people who love fighting games to go in for the xbone over the PS4

Well 3D World Toad is pretty baller, but that's good enough. Your friend is basically Woolie. Keep an eye on your pies.

This upcoming Thursday there's a video going up on my LP channel of him playing Dark Souls. You'll all get to live out the horrors of watching him play games.

Dang still?
That's why I lost my shit over it coming up after they talked about it way back. Just perfect.
This upcoming Thursday there's a video going up on my LP channel of him playing Dark Souls. You'll all get to live out the horrors of watching him play games.
I got a nice glimpse watching him play Sanic. Can't wait.

Oh, and you made me boot up Sonic Adventure 2 again. It actually is exactly how I remember it, and I actually really enjoyed the Sonic levels I played.

I got a nice glimpse watching him play Sanic. Can't wait.

Oh, and you made me boot up Sonic Adventure 2 again. It actually is exactly how I remember it, and I actually really enjoyed the Sonic levels I played.

The Sonic/Shadow levels are still pretty fun, at least the first half. Once you get to space the levels kind of fall apart under the horribly glitchy gravity mechanics that sometimes just kill you for no reason.

I'd agree with this. I listened to Stand Proud on loop while reading the final bits and it was pretty good. I reread a little bit while listening to Last Train Home as well and it was pretty good too.

The last chapter of Stardust Crusaders is "The Long Journey Ends..." so Last Train Home is very appropriate

You just got spoiled on something that has been a meme since the 90's. I'm surprised you didn't know about it at all.

Also, this reference in No Game No Life got me pretty hyped.
He was joking y'know. Also anyone else who isn't spoiled shouldn't click the link, if not obvious.
The Sonic/Shadow levels are still pretty fun, at least the first half. Once you get to space the levels kind of fall apart under the horribly glitchy gravity mechanics that sometimes just kill you for no reason.
They just make you go way slower in order to not die, so... It has the Sonic problem. Now the Rogue and Knuckles space level? That's just shit.

Top Bottom