• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

joe2187

Banned
Dammit aaron, your avatar is making me consider buying neptunia...

Does the two vita ones have a physical release?

I need sweet physical release.

In the actually good way or the so terrible it's awesome way? Because i'm really hoping for the second choice.

How do you see fanservice? Because there is a lot, and I mean a shit ton of that kind of stuff in this, I think there are scenes that are borderline Hentai and it's only halfway done. In fact there's so much it doesn't even faze me at this point. But I guess it can be enjoyable as well (for some)

Dammit aaron, your avatar is making me consider buying neptunia...

Does the two vita ones have a physical release?

I need sweet physical release.
Pretty sure they do.

The neptunia games are certainly better than they were when the series first started, and they're pretty hilarious. Go for them.

k5odVwD.jpg

old fashioned, on the rocks.

How do you see fanservice? Because there is a lot, and I mean a shit ton of that kind of stuff in this, I think there are scenes that are borderline Hentai and it's only halfway done. In fact there's so much it doesn't even faze me at this point. But I guess it can be enjoyable as well (for some)
If it's absolutely shameless, then I love it. I really appreciate it when shows just go all in with it. The way I see it is, if you're going to do it, you should go all the way.

The Prelims for the UFC are starting pretty quick. I'm excited to see Silva back in the octagon, it seems like everyone is telling different stories about how he is doing and how he feels about his leg. Nick Diaz is a great competitor as well, him and his brother just do not quit so it should be a good fight

Ayesha. Neptunia is great fun, but it's a Compile Heart game is honestly not very good. Ayesha is actually a legit fantastic game that I recommend to everyone regardless of opinion of anime.

Old Fashioned's are the best.

Copy that sensei

Iunno man, kinda looks like Iced Tea to me. Who're you trying to fool here?
:p

Also yo Aaron, that Mirror's Edge video was pretty hype but if your friend was as good at breathing as he is at playing Mirrors Edge he would suffocate.

Yeah, looks a little weak for my tastes.

And thanks, he does get better as it goes on, but he's still awful at games.

What is the gameplay like in the atieler games? What are they even about?

Ayesha is half turn based RPG combat, half alchemy. The alchemy is resource gathering, recipe building, crafting and order fulfilling. It gets pretty in depth and is awesome. I recommend it.

I thought you didn't enjoy Vodka-chan?

I hate Vodka-chan on her own, but in groups she's a lot more tolerable. Especially with Cream-chan and Khalua-kun.

Classy gentlemen and Doktors don't drink from the bottle...

Who ever said I was classy? :p

I'm a fucking worthless bum ;-;
Ayesha is half turn based RPG combat, half alchemy. The alchemy is resource gathering, recipe building, crafting and order fulfilling. It gets pretty in depth and is awesome. I recommend it.

I hate Vodka-chan on her own, but in groups she's a lot more tolerable. Especially with Cream-chan and Khalua-kun.
Vodka-Chan paired up with Club Soda-Kun and a lime is pretty great.
The way a real man drinks.
Or someone who just wants to drown all their demons in bourbon..

It's Jimmy Bean. I wasn't expecting really high end.

JB is pretty good for the price.

So I don't usually notice or care about bad animation in anime that often. Sometimes though, sometimes.

HAHAHAHA!

Better just drink straight from the bottle Doktor.

That's me halfway through the night when I've had enough of that mixed shit.

That's fine, he was bad but it wasn't boring. Will only make future moments where he does something cool even better. Keep up the good work.

Will do! Thanks!

Classy gentlemen and Doktors don't drink from the bottle...

Get a bottle shaped like a glass, that way you can stay classy while also chugging it all down.

JB is pretty good for the price.

HAHAHAHA!

That's me halfway through the night when I've had enough of that mixed shit.

Will do! Thanks!

Get a bottle shaped like a glass, that way you can stay classy while also chugging it all down.

I'm the opposite, I'll just chug the bottle then go into the mixed shit.

Nah, I need Vodka diluted as much as possible. That shit ain't enough.

"Cthulu used Bourbon on Demons

It's super effective!"

It's only effective until all the bourbon is gone..then the demons come back as Crimsonheads...

I had to do the fucking four horseman initiation shots a few days ago. Shit was rough on my throat.
Vodka chan is best girl
We need Vodka-Chan x Bourbon-Chan

Top Bottom