• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Your avatar is seriously fucking me up right now. Freaky Fred scarred me for life.Neither am I. I'll keep that in mind then, thanks.
Freaky Fred was great, I actually had a crush on the chick that came out of the black puddle..she was pretty hot.
That's a bad job, BAD! You're pretty much a failure in life if you don't drunkenly perform wrestling moves on someone.

I'm looking forward to when I do that one day.
Give someone an RKO so I can scream "FROM OUT OF NOWHERE" and if you don't do the god pose I will be sorely disappointed.
Yeah that's what happened to me today got on facebook and the first 10 post were about this girl and I just said I don't care.

Nah I don't have as much lore.
My dreads are not and will not be that long either.
Shit..I just rock the Silas cut.

semisonic

Banned
I don't care for how it burns the shit out of my throat.

You didn't belly to belly suplex anyone, good job.

I'm not a small guy and I have a high tolerance for alcohol, so yeah I would say it's pretty heavy.

I never mind the burning, love it actually, because of how much fucking coca cola I drank as a kid. Apparantly made me able to chug anything.

No suplexes means you didn't try hard enough.

Yeah, I'd say a shot of sake is like half a shot of some other hard liquor. But you can get super fucked up by the end of it because it feels like it's weaker than it is.
If you really wanna get fucked up, Shochu is like a goddamn madman.
And this is coming from someone who can just down everclear easy.

I never mind the burning, love it actually, because of how much fucking coca cola I drank as a kid. Apparantly made me able to chug anything.

No suplexes means you didn't try hard enough.

Yeah, I'd say a shot of sake is like half a shot of some other hard liquor. But you can get super fucked up by the end of it because it feels like it's weaker than it is.
If you really wanna get fucked up, Shochu is like a goddamn madman.
And this is coming from someone who can just down everclear easy.

I feel as if you would have many good drinking stories to tell.
Wait! I just remembered! I did a Giant Swing on my friend while drunk once!

I did it! WOOOO!
Go for a Michinoku Driver next time!

Beloved

Sake can be pretty nice.

I have zero desire to be drunk, but I like the nice slightly tipsy feeling of having a glass or two of wine, a couple of beers, or some warm sake.

I've had chilled sake as well, better quality but tbh I liked the warm sake better even though the taste of the chilled kind was smoother.

But at this point I don't drink alcohol more than like...3 times in a year and I haven't been drunk in 3 years.

You meanie!

It's either the most or second most disturbing episode on that show in my opinion, though I did not understand why at the time. I was a tiny child and all I saw was some guy shaving Courage's fur off, but while I didn't understand what the episode was about, I knew something was truly fucked about that episode.
Black Puddle Queen, you make the rockin' world go roundd~

fusion_art_jam__sedusa_black_puddle_queen_by_purfectprincessgirl-d847qz5.png

It's on my computer somewhere I may do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpNKc9BFqgA
It's a slippery slope all the way down to having spider girl waifus

Nordicus

I don't care for how it burns the shit out of my throat
I guess that's a deciding difference. I like the burn. I buy really fizzy mineral waters and a local grapefruit soft drink just to have that feeling of "I can't drink more than few gulps!", and Finland has a huge variety of spicey and salty candy that we love feeding to foreigners for laughs.

Attempt to do so with a Steam friend backfired and he's now hooked on that stuff

Xiraiya

1. Alcohol tastes better than most things. So you're missing out on greatness.
2. FF7 is one of the greatest games of all time. Deserves the praise.
Haha, okay Aaron.

Sake can be pretty nice.
I have zero desire to be drunk, but I like the nice slightly tipsy feeling of having a glass or two of wine, a couple of beers, or some warm sake.
I've had chilled sake as well, better quality but tbh I liked the warm sake better even though the taste of the chilled kind was smoother.
But at this point I don't drink alcohol more than like...3 times in a year and I haven't been drunk in 3 years.
Considering people are drinking in their 40's like they're goddamn 17, I'd say that's the healthiest way to go about it.

I guess that's a deciding difference. I like the burn. I buy really fizzy mineral waters and a local grapefruit soft drink just to have that feeling of "I can't drink more than few gulp!", and Finland has a huge variety of spicey and salty candy that we love feeding to foreigners for laughs.

Attempt to do so with a Steam friend backfired and he's now hooked on that stuff
I've had some spicy Finnish candy..I actually really liked it.

Blame Tumblr.

I creeped out Aaron...I CREEPED OUT AARON!!!
I'm next on the list of Top 10 Weirdos, you've taken out one of the big three, can you handle me?

semisonic

Banned
I feel as if you would have many good drinking stories to tell.

Go for a Michinoku Driver next time!

I should really try it out then. One of my pals would probably have some. He loves anything that's even remotely foreign. Could you go into specifics about how it tastes?

You would think so, but not really.
I'm not super-experienced as a drinker in public, and I'm like 140 lbs, but apparently I just have a naturally high tolerance, which is why I can do shit like that.

Sake comes in a variety of types, much like wine. It's almost never bitter, generally very smooth, and sometimes a little sweet.
The best part of it is its aftertaste. It's just this warm, pleasant feeling that lingers in both your mouth and throat forever. Doesn't burn at all, either.
I'd recommend trying it both warm and chilled, both have their charms.

I should find a, "You're not perfect" avatar.

I miss Courage. Great show.
You're welcome.

I was still referencing Freaky Fred with my previous post, but I actually forgot about the Black Puddle Queen.
She's still hot I don't even care.
Hmmm I don't know I could probably figure out a way.
Give it a shot
You would think so, but not really.
I'm not super-experienced as a drinker in public, and I'm like 140 lbs, but apparently I just have a naturally high tolerance, which is why I can do shit like that.

Sake comes in a variety of types, much like wine. It's almost never bitter, generally very smooth, and sometimes a little sweet.
The best part of it is its aftertaste. It's just this warm, pleasant feeling that lingers in both your mouth and throat forever. Doesn't burn at all, either.
I'd recommend trying it both warm and chilled, both have their charms.
I just like bourbon..it's tasty. I'm a simple man.

Top Bottom