• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

JoJo94

I actually don't find the ''You're not perfect" image so creepy. It's just visually disturbing, but there's not too much behind it. Same with King Ramses, which looked scary as a kid, but it didn't leave scars.
It's fine.
You can keep it if you want to, I don't mind. I have always found Freaky Fred to be disturbing though, so I might just avoid your avatar.

But I want you to notice me.

My favorite time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6SI90dsb0&ab_channel=ShadowStriker

you could pretty much post stuff from recent spongebob.

The Exorcist was super corny.

Well considering I was like 7 when I saw that shit, it was kinda y'know traumatizing
Probably, yeah.Here's the thing: Rough, vivid horror doesn't influence me too much. Exorcist for example is visually gruesome and vile, but there isn't much else going on. It is meant to scare you, make you unable to sleep if you're young. Freaky Fred as an episode wasn't meant to be scary, it wasn't meant to be frightening, because as a child you're just seeing some weird guy shave Courage's fur off, which will grow back, whereas other episodes put his life in danger. Only much later can you find out what was "off" about it. Exorcist is meant to scare you, Freaky Fred is meant to scar you. And the subject of said episode is a really, really heavy one to put into a kids show.
So was Black Puddle Queen supposed to introduce kids to Monster Girls?

I actually don't remember that episode, what was it about? You know what Freaky Fred is about though, right?Oh JoJo, I'll always notice you <3
jk. It's fine tho, keep the avatar if you want.
Basically it rains and there is this puddle which she comes out of, and long story short she basically lures Eustache down there tried to fuck him.

I drank to get hype for:

MR5h7AC.jpg

JB goes well with well done steak.

I'm a Jack Daniels kind of guy myself.

I never got the appeal of chugging down any drink. I like to actually relax with drinks instead of making it some kind of race.

croten

It's funny that you guys are talking about that episode because earlier today I read a cracked article on that same episode. go figure

JoJo94

For all the wrestling fans, what's your favorite theme? My tie for favorite is both of CM Punk's wwe themes.
Undertaker's theme post American Badass is hype as all hell. I enjoy Living Colour so I guess CM Punks theme, even though I have never seen him rustle.

The breaking glass from Stone Cold's was also great

Top Bottom