• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

JoJo94

YEAH YEAH YEAH MAIL GOT HERE MAIL IS HERE YES.

So idk how many of you remember me posting this about a week ago, then I posted this a few days ago.

MEET MY NEW HUNNY. POST THE GIFS. I also got some protection for the intimate times soon to come. Here's the rest of the shit. Not pictured: super obvious P4G from post 2.

Sorry about that, just thought you guys might enjoy maybe.

EDIT: Oh jeez top of the page oh man

Here's the mail it never fails
it makes me wanna wag my tail
when it comes I wanna yell
MAILLLLLLLLLL

Zenfalcia

Nah, i remember it vaguely.
I never really watched Jacob Two-Two. Seems like a weird show.

I guess NostalgiaGAF is happening. Here's a thing.

That avatar is truly my Magnum Opus.

yeah, it was weird.

The nostalgia is strong. Anyone remember pinky and the brain?
the most confusing show I had ever seen as a child

You're not the only one. It really confused me, like i didn't get what was happenning until years after.

maipHb0.gif

Obligatory.

So idk how many of you remember me posting this about a week ago, then I posted this a few days ago.

MEET MY NEW HUNNY. POST THE GIFS. I also got some protection for the intimate times soon to come. Here's the rest of the shit. Not pictured: super obvious P4G from post 2.

Awesome, congrats on the purchase
MAILLLLLLLLLL
Fucking Blue's Clues. My sister still watches it sometimes
You're not the only one. It really confused me, like i didn't get what was happenning until years after.
I want to go back and re watch it, I think most if not all of it is up on YouTube. All I remember is detective/cyborg(?) cross dressers, sick black outfits and weird sexual tension

MAILLLLLLLLLL
I wanted to do that at first but I'm glad you did it
Obligatory.
I BOUGHT A VITA!
Awesome, congrats on the purchase
Aww yeah thanks. My wallet hates me BUT NO RAGRETS
Congrats! Get Monster Monpiece and Danglingrampers!
I don't want to get into the card crack but DR will be gots down the line
You're late FraudGamer.

I did that post when he ordered it and posted :)
Does is count if you were accidentally right at first but thought it was a Wii U?

Welcome to the Vita club.
I need to get mine soon...
Yeah Silent Hill!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Here's what you should have bought:

http://stores.horiusa.com/protective-starter-kit-for-playstation-vita-2000-series/

Awesome package, all the protection you'll ever need (it was $11.99 when I bought it).

Yeah, the article doesn't discuss everything, but it's pretty close.

Simply put: It's about
child molestation, particularly within the family, and it talks about how people within the family react to such events (remaining unknowing, being unable to imagine a family member ever doing such a thing).
. You could read Croten's link as well.

Damn!

Oh geez, well I suppose that is very heavy for a kids show.

For a second I thought you were female, and I was like oh that's a chick and shes cute. Then I remembered you were a dude.
Still a handsome dude.

JoJo94

I know, right? Like I said, I didn't wholly understand the episode as a kid, but it definitely left something behind. I then watched it as an adult and my genuine reaction was "holy shit".

Hey Arnold also handled some heavy topics for a "kids" show too.

I BOUGHT A VITA!

Does this eman you're going to play P3P instead of FES?
For a second I thought you were female, and I was like oh that's a chick and shes cute. Then I remembered you were a dude.
Still a handsome dude.

What a charmer.
Aww yiss, Lin Beifong. One of the silver foxes from Korra.
Someone besides me used a Korra gif? Ossum!

I finished Korra. It was a good show. Not as good as ATLA, but still good.

Zenfalcia

I want to go back and re watch it, I think most if not all of it is up on YouTube. All I remember is detective/cyborg(?) cross dressers, sick black outfits and weird sexual tension

That sounds about right from what I remember watching. The guy is actually a girl and she cross dresses like a man who is friends with man who's in love with his girl version of himself, which is the main source of the sexual tension. Another thing, is that the cat she has is actually her brother.. so that's kinda weird.

Welcome to the Vita club.
I need to get mine soon...
We will wait patiently and welcome you with open arms
Here's what you should have bought:

http://stores.horiusa.com/protective-starter-kit-for-playstation-vita-2000-series/

Awesome package, all the protection you'll ever need (it was $11.99 when I bought it).
I saw those but felt like the plastic putting the buttons on a different level would bother me
For a second I thought you were female, and I was like oh that's a chick and shes cute.
I've gotten that before lol, don't worry about it. It doesn't bother me
The great emeralds power allowed me to feel that you wanted to do that.
This is why you're a real friender JoJo
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
WE ARE GROWING EVERY DAY
People who own Vita's are the true nWo. It's always a heel turn when they reveal their purchase.
IT WAS ME GUYS, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.
Did I do it right I don't know wrestling
Does this eman you're going to play P3P instead of FES?
It means I'm doing FES then P3P for FeMC like you told me to

JoJo94

What do kids get today? Adventure Time? I know it makes some references aimed at adults but I have a feeling it never goes to Child abuse levels.

I know Steven Universe is pretty good too. But they have the internet...sadly...

Yeah, probably. I'd be curious to hear about something like that.

Definitely, though it did so with more subtlety and not with a horror theme behind it.

They actually planned a spin off just for Helga and her family but it was too dark for Nickelodeon.

Yeah, probably. I'd be curious to hear about something like that.

Definitely, though it did so with more subtlety and not with a horror theme behind it.
I remember watching Cow and Chicken again as an adult and a character says something about honey not attracting bees, but bears instead and a bear comes up and just gives him the bedroom eyes and I just screamed "HOLY FUCK THAT'S A GAY JOKE" 90's cartoons were great with subtle shit.
Woolie confirmed
I'm not gonna lie, if I could take the looks of Woolie's GF with the personality of Pat's GF I would have the ideal woman.

Top Bottom