• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

JoJo94

Damn. Despite them being a different kind of dark, you may have good a point then. Man, I really miss some of my childhood shows.

Yeah I get that people hate the 90s kid thing but I actually do miss a lot of the old shows because they really were that good.

With all this talk about childhood shows, what were your favorites? I watched a bunch, like Courage and Teen Titans, but there were only three that I would always make sure to watch daily. Those were DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Hamtaro.

Zenfalcia

joe2187

Banned
With all this talk about childhood shows, what were your favorites? I watched a bunch, like Courage and Teen Titans, but there were only three that I would always make sure to watch daily. Those were DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Hamtaro.

Shit I used to watch Teen titans (I even drew fan art), Courage, Samurai Jack and all those good CN shows back then. Yu Yu Hakusho was pretty awesome.

Kuwabara da bess

Xiraiya

Oh I see
So that makes you Liam and Xiraiya Woolie.
I'm sorry for my misunderstanding.
500px-138pic.jpeg

semisonic

Banned
Shit I used to watch Teen titans (I even drew fan art), Courage, Samurai Jack and all those good CN shows back then. Yu Yu Hakusho was pretty awesome.

Kuwabara da bess

Yo samurai jack was so gud it wasn't even funny.
I've never shut the fuck up about RLW
but I also watched the shit out of Pokemanz, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
It was the worst.

JoJo94

Ufbr5ej.gif

Definitely, every generation has its share of good cartoons, though this gen seems to have less of it.

Yeah it's really recent that some good shows are coming out. At lease it's not 2009 with CN Real...ew.

Personally I like Steven Universe a ton even though I need to watch it more.

Kuwabara da bess
I have so many fond memories of all those shows. And Kuwabara is great, but Hiei is the best. And so is Kurama. And the english dub is great, despite what Liam or anyone else says.

Xiraiya

Like 200 chapters, though I dunno how much I remember

If you haven't seen the Benizakura arc, I'd start at episode 89, otherwise you can start around 100 or so, there's a lot of pretty good stuff before then but if you read 200 Chapters then it'll mostly be a refresher.

I just remembered another childhood show I watched was Johnny Bravo. Man, i'm feeling nostalgic. I haven't watched CN in years, though I hear it's been getting better lately.

semisonic

Banned
You..with your puns.

Y'all remember that pink haired girl who NTR'd me? She's pregnant, and don't know who the daddy is. Karma is sweet <3

Fuuuuuuck
I didn't know and that's fucked up
Congratulations? Even if she is a bitchlord, that's... Bad...
But hey, if you're happy then I'm happy for you.

Top Bottom