• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE VITA IS SMALL AND CUTE EXCEPT THE SCREEN DID I FORGET TO MENTION THIS EARLIER? Like was that fucking specified when they were making it? Tiny buttons, tiny game cases, tiny cards, tiny sticks, HUGE SCREEN

Something that really bothers me about the Vita is the speaker placements. Seriously, what were they thinking? The go right under your thumbs so you have to arc them or else you'll get muffled audio.
You found out my secret, I macro all of my combos to one button

Not like this, Shack. Not like this.

Also

e72719d5206cf3edad5ce7b77a31c5f4.jpg

Squishy3

I'm gonna watch it soon. My friend is seeming like he doesn't want to watch it.
Tell him about all the dick grabbing that goes on, that'll surely get him interested.

Also, Sawamura is voiced by Riko's dad.

Kuroko spoilers:
I died at the gun and everything following that.

Something that really bothers me about the Vita is the speaker placements. Seriously, what were they thinking? The go right under your thumbs so you have to arc them or else you'll get muffled audio.
This doesn't bother me because I am using head/earphones 99% of the time
AH! SUGOI~!
And I'll be like "Omae wa mo shinderu".
Because the Vita's screen girth is too much

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

Only 9.99

These are both great

Good, you'll fight with the rest of them in the inevitable friender tournament. Also it was about you and steam. While you're at it go read about my mail on page 277

GOOD. STEAM IS LAME ANYWAY. Everyone knows that cyberpunk is better than steampunk. Get with the times Newell!

You know you're going to buy it eventually.

NEVER. I'm stronger than that. I believe in myself. Even if Kirino is best girl. Sega won't convince me to buy any of their fighters!

I was there for that page. Didn't see anything really.

Top Bottom