• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

I could start posting Nico gifs after every single post I ever make in this thread for the rest of our lives.

herman-cain-smile.gif

Okingjrr

Not bad.
I don't even have a Wii U and I bought the Zelda amiibo. I also have the Mega Man Amiibo ordered on Amazon.
Something about cheaply priced official figurines makes it very easy to invest in amiibos.
Damn you Nintendo for finding something that works!
Also, who wouldn't get a Mega Man amiibo? People with bad taste, that's who!
I actually don't feel bad since I don't have to go broke buying one. ..plus it comes with luma
Yeah it's the good thing about living in a small town with very few extreme nerds things don't sell out as much...or they don't get here at all in some cases.
Something about cheaply priced official figurines makes it very easy to invest in amiibos.

JoJo94

That is exactly what someone at my gamestop said when I bought a Link one.

You gotta get the Super Fighting Robot amiibo. I just hope mine looks alright.
That is exactly what someone at my gamestop said when I bought a Link one.

Doesn't the Link amiibo have a piss colored pole?

O-Oh you d-dont?...t-thats fine i g-guess....

I love being a stealthy bastard in games. i dont think i've ever killed anyone in a metal gear game
I'm just an impatient asshole, I know it's all on me. I like TLoU's kill-stealth, but pure stealth isn't my thing.
Best Friends Zaibatsu VS MAGFest 13
Youtube
Website
I had that exact Shadow Plushie. I gave it to my friend who's a huge sonic fan.
I could start posting Nico gifs after every single post I ever make in this thread for the rest of our lives.
*Loud Sweating*

JoJo94

guys do i need to bring the artbooks,etc when trading in limited editions?
or just the game in its case?

I just trade in the games and keep the extra stuff.

Amiibos, the new Crack!

Yean me too. The one in promo picture isn't looking too hot

And yes, yes it does come with a piss colored pole

I gotta have more cr...I mean amiibos man

I love how Woolie completely ignores his
My little sister merchandise.

Xiraiya

Haha Giant Bombcast, Vinnie and Ryan getting salty about OOC remake. (Old podcast obviously)
"I'm too adult for this, this is fucking Zelda, why isn't it a little $10 download game or something! I've played all this before!"

I've always liked Zelda but I've also always been kind of take it or leave it about Zelda games, even I thought that a nice looking remake was cool to see, I'd get it if I had a 3DS.

They all flipflop between sticking their nose up at games and looking down on them as if they're too easy or simple and then being like "uhhdunno dude that's too complicated for me, waaay over my head, no one would ever want to play a game that hard" It's like make your goddamn mind up.

Xiraiya

What if it was all a work? And woolie is actually the biggest anime fan of all?

You know, honestly, if you look through all Woolie stuff from the very beginning, I think you'll find he might just be, as Liam's love of anime is mostly bullshit at this point.

Haha Giant Bombcast, Vinnie and Ryan getting salty about OOC remake. (Old podcast obviously)
"I'm too adult for this, this is fucking Zelda, why isn't it a little $10 download game or something! I've played all this before!"

I've always liked Zelda but I've also always been kind of take it or leave it about Zelda games, even I thought that a nice looking remake was cool to see, I'd get it if I had a 3DS.

They all flipflop between sticking their nose up at games and looking down on them as if they're too easy or simple and then being like "uhhdunno dude that's too complicated for me, waaay over my head, no one would ever want to play a game that hard" It's like make your goddamn mind up.
Wait what's OOC? You mean OoT?

mike0dude

You know, honestly, if you look through all Woolie stuff from the very beginning, I think you'll find he might just be, as Liam's love of anime is mostly bullshit at this point.

Liam isn't super hardcore into anime, he likes it and watches it but he's no super otaku, it just gets played up for laughs.

Mesoian

Haha, the Zaibatsu vs Magfest video is funnier specifically for me for very personal reasons.

Such a fun time though. I will definitely go again next year.

Liam isn't super hardcore into anime, he likes it and watches it but he's no super otaku, it just gets played up for laughs.
I assumed that much, but I think it's mostly his tolerance of the "cute" modern anime thing that made him get put in that role. Back when he actually talked about the anime of the season on the podcast it was pretty cool though.
Oh yeah my mistake, I didn't notice I typed a C.
Ok. I've yet to watch any of GiantBomb but that sounds kinda terrible.

Top Bottom