• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

It's the man that makes the Tattoo Goodwil. Become the man that's worth it, I believe in you.
qaS18mF.gif

Shackzam

I feel your pain. It snowed so hard yesterday that my jacket is still wet.

Is it cool for a complete noob to guilty gear play Potemkin? i saw one match against Sol and the rushdown against Potemkin was terrifying.
I tried Sin but no matter how hard i tried i always forgot to manage my hunger meter.

As long as you enjoy playing the character, that's all that matters. You just gonna learn the game in your own way.

So the other day I was talking to Beloved and I was being stupid and being like "Oh I actually do have a tattoo, on my back... it's a Yakuza style tattoo of a Dragon eating the planet"

And then I thought "Man, now I kind of want that."
We have a local artist in Vancouver who does the sickest asian style back and full body tattoos. Sometimes I go on his instagram and just stare at things, his shop is called Monkey King Tattoos
http://instagram.com/jeff_tam_monkeyking/?modal=true - Instagram account. some NSFW due to buttcracks
http://instagram.com/p/vpoxUVgcSh/?modal=true
Buttcrack warning NSFW
http://www.monkeykingtattoos.com/images/s5.jpg
Character interactions? Well okay then, I don't really have a point of reference for that besides someone calling someone a "loli guy". *shiver*
Yeah that was something that happened. Throughout the game the cast gives each other shit and it is just silly fun. It is dumb but when character portraits are conversing and someone will get angry and launch another person's box off screen it is cute

croten

Who's got an RPG that I can just sink 100 hours into like Skyrim or Fallout? I'm not really looking for CRPGs but they're okay to recommend.

demidar

A real trooper, this guy. Thanks for your service.

Also, sort of off topic, but should I watch Gintama?

Everyone should watch Gintama.

Also welcome to the Woolie Hole, from where one can never escape. I'm sure others have already given you a hearty welcoming but mine's the best so fuck them.

Ranger747

Neo Member
Who's got an RPG that I can just sink 100 hours into like Skyrim or Fallout? I'm not really looking for CRPGs but they're okay to recommend.

Persona Q is pretty amazing so far. Not sure if it's your thing, but I just needed to talk about PQ. It's so good. It's so fucking good.

Skrams

I don't know if this is RealGAF or anything, but whatever, off topic bullshit as is the usual

So I had my Vita out at my part time job because I want this Platinum in Tearaway. One of two other guys notice while on break and this sparks a conversation. Talking about games leads to SAO Hollow Fragment. This somehow leads to me saying the anime is shit because why not. Then the guys proceed to tell me they love/like it. One has seen it once and the other has seen it 4 or 5 times? 4 of those times might of also been straight in a row and including the second season. That can't be real. This is a 28 year old saying this. Then because I'm insane I stuck around for 45 minutes after my shift ended and talked with them about shit. I learned he likes the best friends, doesn't care about gaf because arguing or something, likes Kill La Kill/Gurren/Stuff. and hates souls because you die and who has time for that. This all feels weird. I'm also afraid I go into shitty power nerd mode now when nerd shit happens because I rarely socialize at this job so it was a breath of fresh air at the time. It might of mostly been because the SAO. Other guy said I was intolerant of opinions since SAO shittalk or something. He's also said he's autistic a good 4 or 5 times for some reason, so I don't know whether to take the intolerant thing to heart or if he's just misinterpreting me wrong. I'd be bummed if I am intolerant of opinions by default. I feel like I mostly just kind of jump to buddy mode where I can argue/shoot shit with people and push their buttons, or I'm just being a dick. It's hard to tell.

Also the guy has a level 500 kirito in a korean version of SAO Hollow Fragment and 150 something in the american version. This feels really fucking weird.

And fuck, SAO is bad.

Also slightly hoped he would like gaf and have read this thread or participated in it. That would of been pretty funny. Now he'll just find this post somehow down the line and it'll be the weirdest/funniest thing?

Quoting this from earlier this morning since I'd like more opinions on this. Need to know if I'm just being a dick or not. I did use the words masochistic and hating yourself in reference to watching SAO, so that might of been overstepping some boundaries and just being an asshole.

semisonic

Banned

Wild Arms(any of them, but especially the first 3 for their soundtracks)
Suikoden 2,3,or 5 if you can find it
Radiant Historia
Persona
SMT Nocturne
No wait I'm just listing my backlog

Top Bottom