• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
there is something about Hathor that really speaks to me.
Hathor.jpg

Since I haven't ever beaten an SMT game, I'll pick Naoto for mine.
Or raidou. Raidou's a super cool, not entirely outlandish character designed with clean lines. And a sick hat. Same with Naoto, actually. Hats are cool.

Skrams

I want it too, but it won't happen.
Or it'll just be olimar again.
Fuck olimar.

Does sony even care anymore? They will just give you another 10% off your cart or something.

I wanted Bayonetta in smash but Wonder Red seems more fitting. I am really really hoping that we might get him as dlc.

When's Wonder Red for Project M, but just using Olimars model? I want to pull Wonder Blue, Green, and Pink out of the ground.

Also Zero Suit Samus was just Bayonetta and Amiibo Fighters were just Wonder Red, Wonder Blue, and Wonder Green. Then they got changed because reasons. Believe.

Numb

Since I haven't ever beaten an SMT game, I'll pick Naoto for mine.

Or raidou. Raidou's a super cool, not entirely outlandish character designed with clean lines. And a sick hat. Same with Naoto, actually. Hats are cool.

I cant come up with someone who can top Raidou. I tried

Beat the first disc of Legend of Dragoon. Goddamn is that translation rough. They speak so fucking literally it's annoying at times. A lot of times

Is Titania is SMT or just Persona?
She's from SMT2
I actually started watching it because Stands sounded awesome but when they were all using the Ripple I was just like "what the fuck is this bullshit?"
Lol. all I knew about was GOODBYE JOJO. So I actually didn't know where the next parts were gonna go until I finished to Part 3 and started looking to see what the next parts were about.

Just beat Tales of Hearts R. That was a tale of the power of friendship all right. I liked it. I would have liked to see more in the way of an epilogue but it's fine

Archgan

I can't imagine Part 3 being spoiled for me, that would've sucked.

The only thing I knew of Jojo was the "Good-bye, Jojo!" scene. It actually gave me a very different impression of what Jojo was.

Actually, I vaguely remember seeing a Jojo chapter once in a Shonen Jump when I was a lot younger. I don't remember a lot about it, but I think it was either the beginning of part 3 or the emperor chapter. I'm not sure how, but I remember getting the impression that Jojo was about some treasure hunter, or something.

Finally catching up on KanColle... Did they really have to do an singing portion? :L

Cute girls doing cute things.
Yeah that Is what I did, just seemed like a waste of coins. The only time I have used coins is to open the chests in PQ because fuck you for expecting me to step on every single tile in your dungeon, including the traps to open it.

The only time you should use Play Coins in SMT4 is if you haven't saved in a while and you wipe.

Top Bottom