• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Numb

I wonder how people start smoking? do they start solely due to curiousity and then like it? Because i cant think of another reason why someone suddenly starts smoking for no reason. Maybe because of second hand smoking or to look cool? I have never had the desire so it is confusing to me

Squishy3

NoFightingNanako.jpg

I love everyone here. Except skLa. But that's okay since I know him in real life.
We all love Skla and just want him to accept the Berserk OP as the work of art it is.

I wonder how people start smoking? do they start solely due to curiousity and then like it? Because i cant think of another reason why someone suddenly starts smoking for no reason. Maybe because of second hand smoking or to look cool? I have never had the desire so it is confusing to me

I can honestly say of course it's to look cool. Why else would you do it when you're young? The problem is that it gets really fucking addictive. I never could smoke a pack in less than 2 weeks but it gets to you after awhile. Hell I remember the day I smoked during a lunch break at work and got sick to my fucking stomach that I couldn't walk correctly. Did I stop? Nope. That was YEARS ago and I've quit on and off a couple of times for months at a time. It sucks.

Don't start if you haven't!

I love everyone here. Except skLa. But that's okay since I know him in real life.

Alebit pls don't do this. Think of the children!

We all love Skla and just want him to accept the Berserk OP as the work of art it is.

No. Berserk OP is shit and I'm gonna convert all you fuckers into my hipster taste. Now everyone go buy and play Xenosaga!~

I like everyone here. Hopefully everyone likes me back.

You mean like xarab4lyfex?

NOT IF YOU'RE GONNA USE MY PSN NAME I MADE WHEN I WAS LIKE 12

None of this sappy bromance crap. We're gonna hang out and do cool, macho guy things like watch Hachi: A Dog's Tale

Let's do manly man things like get drunk and play Mario Party

Beloved

There is a really high correlation between kids/teens smoking because their parents smoke and that gives them easy access to try it etc. Other than that, from what I've seen, high stress work (or school) environments are another huge factor.

I honestly come here because I like the attention.

I don't get enough of it irl

There's nothing wrong with that

I like all of you, for different reason. Mostly because it's interesting to see different taste and whatnot.

Shack and Maragidyne, and, hell, Aaron get much love from me... as for the rest of you.. you're okay I guess?
Maybe our tastes are too different? I've had trouble carrying on a conversation with anyone else here. My personality is probably too prickly, sorry about that.

I leave this page open all day but rarely even read half the stuff that's posted and post even less.

Most of you probably don't even know who I am!

semisonic

Banned
None of this sappy bromance crap. We're gonna hang out and do cool, macho guy things like watch Hachi: A Dog's Tale

Let's be honest, this mass of feel-good circle-jerking is the endgoal of frienderwars anyways.
And taco. You feel that hand on your tucchus? That's me.
Let's take this to the next level.

Each Thread:
148 (PG RETREIVAL ARC BEGINS)
317 (ABU SUCCEEDS)
450 (CURRENT)

7,895 posts overall on GAF. 6,146 in these threads. 77.87%.

I try to be a cool guy in these threads but often I feel like I'm just swinging off people's nuts. As long as I am mildly entertaining to some people and accepted I'm happy.
I'm happy being the hit or miss comic relief character that sometimes gets serious when the mood arises next to the top billed cast.

I only come on here because I have no friends to talk to.
+1
Frienders are better than friends anyway

I need your energies!

I'm in a Beirut tournament and I need your spirit in order to win the cash pot.

Please cheer me on. I'm in the second round.

Now I'm just picturing Unit 01 killing Shinji for co-piloting Unit 02 that one time
alpha58.jpg

Super Robot Wars makes Eva into something I can actually enjoy.

Also I just wanted an excuse to share these 4komas.

No

Also I know you like retro Sega but I can't make fun of that since retro Sega is the hype shit
I have no shame about my appreciation for Yanderes, so I kinda don't mind the fact it keeps getting brought up.

Numb

I can honestly say of course it's to look cool. Why else would you do it when you're young? The problem is that it gets really fucking addictive. I never could smoke a pack in less than 2 weeks but it gets to you after awhile. Hell I remember the day I smoked during a lunch break at work and got sick to my fucking stomach that I couldn't walk correctly. Did I stop? Nope. That was YEARS ago and I've quit on and off a couple of times for months at a time. It sucks.

Don't start if you haven't!

The deadliness was not the reason i never started, its probably my enviroment. No one smoked near the hood and if they did it was while kids were at school or they did it indoors. Besides that shit cost money that i could use for other addicting things like games.

I try to be a cool guy in these threads but often I feel like I'm just swinging off people's nuts. As long as I am mildly entertaining to some people and accepted I'm happy.
I'm happy being the hit or miss comic relief character that sometimes gets serious when the mood arises next to the top billed cast.
I totally notice you dude, don't feel left out or whatever.

So I've got a fat friend and in the middle of my shift I send him a picture of a beached whale with the message "Found a pic of you at the beach" through Facebook. He later told me he showed his family the message and every now and then he retells the story whenever we're hanging out with new guys and we laugh our asses off. To this day his family still asks if he's still friends with "that asshole from college"

Top Bottom