• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I'm here because I have a lot of free time and enjoy talking about things I like with like minded people and GAF as a whole wasn't scratching that itch.

Damn come back in after awhile and you guys go from being at each other's throats, someone killed Nanners, and now it's a big circle jerk. Yeesh.
I love it here.

I know who you are :p

And for the record, I don't post here as much as a lot of you but I'm always lurking.

61b.gif

Girls are watching

Zenfalcia

ultimax

Shack and Maragidyne, and, hell, Aaron get much love from me... as for the rest of you.. you're okay I guess?
Maybe our tastes are too different? I've had trouble carrying on a conversation with anyone else here. My personality is probably too prickly, sorry about that.
Oh so did all those time you bodied me in ultimax and guilty gear mean nothing to you!? Bah!

Shackzam

I love you guys. I come here just to see what you guys are talking about that can entertain my mind or just talk about things. I came here in the first place because I was a fan of the best friends and saw that you guys were playing persona and I joined in.

semisonic

Banned
I'm not really super lonely overall
tho I won't say I'm not at all
I actually came here because back when it was being formed, I saw the early threads, and said that right here is a bunch of cool guys that I want to hang out with.
And you guys have never stopped shattering that illusion since then.
Oh, and I can steal all your gifs if I hang around long enough. Then I can be that bullshit character who has all your powers combined
and still gets bopped anyways. Fuck that guy.

Shack and Maragidyne, and, hell, Aaron get much love from me... as for the rest of you.. you're okay I guess?
Maybe our tastes are too different? I've had trouble carrying on a conversation with anyone else here. My personality is probably too prickly, sorry about that.
The only times ive really talked with you is when I get bodied at Ultimax. So its understandable.

I have at least one thing in common with pretty much everyone here, even Xir with Gintama. Even though he thinks the anime is better than the manga which is bullshit and incorrect!

I dunno man, I love the manga (especially the current arc what the fuck man) but without having seen the anime I don't think I'd enjoy it nearly as much because the voice cast just makes that series.

Also you casual thinking you're lonely. You don't know lonely!

I honestly wish I could live without the attention of others.

Life would be easier. I could commit to being a hermit who lives in the woods.

I just want to be loved ;-;

Weirdly internet attention does nothing for me. I live off the attention of people in real life, though. I feed off that shit. Internet attention just doesn't feel real to me so it doesn't scratch that same itch.

Zenfalcia

I have a hard time having the motivation to play games most of the time, even though i keep spending money on games.

You're going have to make yourself play games, unless you really don't enjoy them. If you keep buying them, you must enjoy them to some extent.
Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jk, it's fine. Only annoying part is the 30 second cooldown on searching

It sucks..
As if I would like a romance apologist like you.

WOAH THERE! Wait a minute, wait a minute! There's nothing wrong with slow plodding drawn out romance where one thing happens every 3 chapters! That's the whole point. You want to see those characters interact and get all lovey dovey with each other or fumble around as they try to express their feelings. >_>

I dunno man, I love the manga (especially the current arc what the fuck man) but without having seen the anime I don't think I'd enjoy it nearly as much because the voice cast just makes that series.

Also you casual thinking you're lonely. You don't know lonely!

It's one of the weird cases where I honestly just don't like the voice cast. I also think most of the gags work better with the immediacy of the comic book format.

And I've never claimed loneliness. I have too many people constantly surrounding me to be lonely.

Alfebit

Banned
I post here because other than with my 2 close friends it's the only place I feel comfortable socializing. Most of you know
unless you all just ignore me ;~;
I'm agoraphobic and I have social anxiety so I'm stuck living at home with my Mom.

Top Bottom