• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

It's one of the weird cases where I honestly just don't like the voice cast. I also think most of the gags work better with the immediacy of the comic book format.

And I've never claimed loneliness. I have too many people constantly surrounding me to be lonely.

I think you might be the one that's just wrong then! Sugita is love, Sugita is life.

My main (and kind of only) two friends are these two nerds so whenever they're off doing their own thing I'm usually just left alone with my own bad thoughts. I started streaming recently though so whenever I have viewers that helps!

That's exactly what I thought too.

She should have known better.

I post here because other than with my 2 close friends it's the only place I feel comfortable socializing. Most of you know
unless you all just ignore me ;~;
I'm agoraphobic and I have social anxiety so I'm stuck living at home with my Mom.

I didn't know about the agoraphobic part about you, that really sucks

Which makes them all so fascinating at the same time.

They're like drop bears. Always watching, waiting and truly terrifying, yet oddly interesting.

I heard one of them even infiltrated this thread! Who could it be?!

Looks at Abubeats

I hate everyone.

2e9.gif

joe2187

Banned
GuyloveGAF all up in here right now

That reminds me when I was playing Akibas Trip.

There would be these random girls in the area and 50% of the time it would be a "Boys love fan" and there was at least two sidequests specifically about Boys love fans and boys love.

The amount of "boys love" fans you see in that game make me wonder if it's really popular in japan.

I post here because other than with my 2 close friends it's the only place I feel comfortable socializing. Most of you know
I'm agoraphobic and I have social anxiety so I'm stuck living at home with my Mom.
I don't think I've seen you mention the medical term, but I'm glad you feel comfortable with everyone here.

You assholes who stayed up late in the instasync with me <3

Maybe if you'd stop rage quitting playing fightans with us, lol.
But honestly, I'm asking, what do you guys think of me? I do worry sometimes I come off as some fight game nut who only cares about stirring up games.
You're the cool guy who bodies everyone one in every fight game and we strive to get to your level
I love you man but you gotta stop will all the cat eating
I try to respond when I can since I know you're limited on here at the moment
I hate everyone.
Aye aye Captain!

I think you might be the one that's just wrong then! Sugita is love, Sugita is life.

My main (and kind of only) two friends are these two nerds so whenever they're off doing their own thing I'm usually just left alone with my own bad thoughts. I started streaming recently though so whenever I have viewers that helps!

I'm pretty sure my opinion is fact.

I live at home still, so my family is constantly flowing in and out, I'm babysitting and shit. I have very few people in real life I consider friends, but the ones I have I hangout with a lot. I also love being alone, so I relish those times.

But honestly, I'm asking, what do you guys think of me? I do worry sometimes I come off as some fight game nut who only cares about stirring up games.

Once and it was only because I was in a bad mood and becsuse IKs are dumb.
WOAH THERE! Wait a minute, wait a minute! There's nothing wrong with slow plodding drawn out romance where one thing happens every 3 chapters! That's the whole point. You want to see those characters interact and get all lovey dovey with each other or fumble around as they try to express their feelings. >_>

I watched a romance anime once. It was awful.

I'm pretty sure my opinion is fact.

I live at home still, so my family is constantly flowing in and out, I'm babysitting and shit. I have very few people in real life I consider friends, but the ones I have I hangout with a lot. I also love being alone, so I relish those times.

Don't worry man, we still accept you for being wrong.

I live at home still, partly out of choice and partly because I have to help my uncle look after my grandmother. I don't get along with my family for a multitude of reasons but the main reason boils down to the fact that the me my family knows and the me that I really am are two completely different people and they wouldn't want anything to do with me if they knew the real me. :p

Replace them with Naruto and Sasuke and its the same fucking thing.

71f.png

I think you need a paddlin'

I wonder how people start smoking? do they start solely due to curiousity and then like it? Because i cant think of another reason why someone suddenly starts smoking for no reason. Maybe because of second hand smoking or to look cool? I have never had the desire so it is confusing to me

I grew up saying I'd never smoke, then I wanted to be cool. I didn't even inhale for over a year until someone showed me how to do so without coughing. Pathetic I know. It's not that I dislike it though, smoking is nice and that's not just the addiction speaking, but the only real reason I haven't quit yet is because it's hard yo. Like really, really hard. I think people underestimate how heavy of an addiction smoking can be. People might not go as bonkers as they will coming off of other drugs, but it's hard nonetheless. I've tried several times, trust me.

Numb

you guys is cool.
Where else am i gonna see discussion of persona,jojo,berserk AND monster girls at the same time?
ou guys is crazy tho

Zenfalcia

I honestly wish I could live without the attention of others.

Life would be easier. I could commit to being a hermit who lives in the woods.

I just want to be loved ;-;

Attention is nice, who doesn't want at least some attention.
everyone knows me from my lewd or suggestive avatars

"suggestive"
I love you guys. I come here just to see what you guys are talking about that can entertain my mind or just talk about things. I came here in the first place because I was a fan of the best friends and saw that you guys were playing persona and I joined in.

Yes, we do love talking about things. Especially juggling.
I'm not really super lonely overall
tho I won't say I'm not at all
I actually came here because back when it was being formed, I saw the early threads, and said that right here is a bunch of cool guys that I want to hang out with.
And you guys have never stopped shattering that illusion since then.
Oh, and I can steal all your gifs if I hang around long enough. Then I can be that bullshit character who has all your powers combined
and still gets bopped anyways. Fuck that guy.

We're the coolest guys! You just don't know it yet.
Oh, and I come here because I like everyone. I get upset when we go full-on shitpost mode, but it's rare.

<3

Us shitposting? Pshh.. That'll NEVER happen, we're the best disciplined frienders who ever posted.
Christ almighty.

That only applies to one person here

Kinky. ;) Does he know you watch? Actually, don't answer that question.
My BestGAF OTP <3

Mine is AbubeatsxCarebear. <3 Dabes

Who are you?
I hate everyone.

We love you, too.
Class is cancelled tomorrow. Yes. Suck my dick, learning.

Who needs education in the land of the free? YEAH 'MURICA!

You are a game nut, and I don't mean that as a bad thing. Frienders here push all sorts of garbage

I live at home still, partly out of choice and partly because I have to help my uncle look after my grandmother. I don't get along with my family for a multitude of reasons but the main reason boils down to the fact that the me my family knows and the me that I really am are two completely different people and they wouldn't want anything to do with me if they knew the real me. :p

I'm moving out at the end of the year, but I really don't mind living at home right now. I get along well with my family, since I stopped pretending to be the person they thought I was and now we're all adults so we can joke openly about sex and alcohol, which is something that never would have happened a few years ago.

semisonic

Banned
Hmm...mhmm. BAHAHAHAHAHA

DIO-SAMA PAID ME GOOD MONEY TO BRING GIRLS IN THIS THREAD! MY STAND WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

AND LOOK WHAT A GREAT FUCKING JOB YOU DID
the joke is that beloved is the only girl willing to come near the cootie cesspool that is bestGAF

I'm moving out at the end of the year, but I really don't mind living at home right now. I get along well with my family, since I stopped pretending to be the person they thought I was and now we're all adults so we can joke openly about sex and alcohol, which is something that never would have happened a few years ago.

That's good. Sadly it wouldn't result the same way with my family. They're the type who watch Jerry Springer and say things like gays should be put on an island somewhere away from everyone else and think that everyone but white people are inferior.

It is but its the only way to meet the one with whom I will be OTP

Nah, I think actively looking for someone to get with is the best way of causing yourself grief in the future. I'm of the firm belief of just lettings things fall into place.

That's good. Sadly it wouldn't result the same way with my family. They're the type who watch Jerry Springer and say things like gays should be put on an island somewhere away from everyone else and think that everyone but white people are inferior.

Woof, yeah, that's my dad's side of the family. I don't talk to them. Fuck that shit.

you guys is cool.
Where else am i gonna see discussion of persona,jojo,berserk AND monster girls at the same time?
ou guys is crazy tho

We don't need to talk about Berserk though.

You use Kanji, so you're the worst.

Nah, you're cool and we need to play more fighting games together. Hopefully family stops using Hulu and Netflix and other streaming stuff at the same time so my internet won't shit itself anymore.

Top Bottom