• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

I don't think I've seen you mention the medical term, but I'm glad you feel comfortable with everyone here.

You assholes who stayed up late in the instasync with me <3

Oh god.. don't remind me.. that was a rough day.. i slept for so long... =_=
Once and it was only because I was in a bad mood and becsuse IKs are dumb.

I watched a romance anime once. It was awful.

You loved it tho. Don't you remember all the non romance in Chuuni? Remember all the times they almost did a thing?
damn chuuni, with the zero payoff.
I um, uhhhhhh. Hey.

Sup.
I don't care about ToraSnora or whatever other mediocre romance anime you think is good. All I need is Onani Master.

Those are some fitin' words, son.
Ekah.png

I don't know what's worst, him knowing you watch or him not knowing..

Alfebit

Banned
I didn't know about the agoraphobic part about you, that really sucks
I think I've posted it once before but that was way before you joined.
I don't think I've seen you mention the medical term, but I'm glad you feel comfortable with everyone here.

You assholes who stayed up late in the instasync with me <3
You might not have been on when I did because I remember posting about it before. Instasynch was a fun time.
I love you man but you gotta stop will all the cat eating
I try to respond when I can since I know you're limited on here at the moment
Never. Those cats got what they deserve.

Numb

I grew up saying I'd never smoke, then I wanted to be cool. I didn't even inhale for over a year until someone showed me how to do so without coughing. Pathetic I know. It's not that I dislike it though, smoking is nice and that's not just the addiction speaking, but the only real reason I haven't quit yet is because it's hard yo. Like really, really hard. I think people underestimate how heavy of an addiction smoking can be. People might not go as bonkers as they will coming off of other drugs, but it's hard nonetheless. I've tried several times, trust me.

Im glad i somehow stayed away from it. People who enjoy smokin and wanna keep smoking im cool with but when someone is trying to quit but is having difficulties i feel powerless. Something that you have the choice to stop but cant bring yourselt to really bothers me.

Numb

We don't need to talk about Berserk though.

You use Kanji, so you're the worst.

Nah, you're cool and we need to play more fighting games together. Hopefully family stops using Hulu and Netflix and other streaming stuff at the same time so my internet won't shit itself anymore.

its too late it already happened before.

Shackzam

It's not that it's weird, it's that there is so much information going on right now. So just as a question Romars asked, what do you guys think of me. I'm always curious of the image I give off.

Once and it was only because I was in a bad mood and becsuse IKs are dumb. .

You're right, I'm sorry. I more meant stopped playing with us for long stretches of time, not rage quit.

We don't need to talk about Berserk though.

You use Kanji, so you're the worst.

Nah, you're cool and we need to play more fighting games together. Hopefully family stops using Hulu and Netflix and other streaming stuff at the same time so my internet won't shit itself anymore.

You are a game nut, and I don't mean that as a bad thing. Frienders here push all sorts of garbage

Thanks guys, that's good to hear. You're good dudes. I'm sorry for letting some of my crazy out on you.

its too late it already happened before.

Ok fine, Berserk is fine, just not that one thing.

It's not that it's weird, it's that there is so much information going on right now. So just as a question Romars asked, what do you guys think of me. I'm always curious of the image I give off.

I imagine you walk around without a shirt, only wearing a cape challenging anyone you see on the streets to a fist fight
in fighting games.

Nah, I think actively looking for someone to get with is the best way of causing yourself grief in the future. I'm of the firm belief of just lettings things fall into place.

That's my views as well! It hasn't worked in the last 5 years or so, so its gotta kick in at some point right?
.....Right?
semi serious jokes are the best jokes.

So I just discovered
Shintaro Kago.

Don't Google it.

Or do.
Is that a challenge?

Posts in each thread:
1111 (4 in a row, bonus points)
Somebody liked the shameless arc
154 (current)

7,737 posts on GAF. 7,253 in these threads. 93.74%

Guess its back to the chaos that is okcupid...

OkCupid ain't bad, man! What type of pictures you putting up there? You can't do all selfies, people wanna see the body, even if you're morbidly obese, the odds of people responding to someone who has no body shots are really low. Make sure you show pictures of you with friends to show you're not some creepy troglodyte, pick your ugliest friends to make you look better. Show one of you doing something athletic. Then two or three of your best selfies in different outfits. Steer clear of mirror pictures, those are ugly and generic. Get a little creative with them.

Don't write a huge profile of yourself, give your basic interests, personality and what you're looking for. You're selling a product here, you. And nobody wants to read a novel to know if a product is what they're looking for, keep it to a couple paragraphs.

Then, like every profile on the site and send a shit ton of polite messages.

That's my views as well! It hasn't worked in the last 5 years or so, so its gotta kick in at some point right?
.....Right?
semi serious jokes are the best jokes.

I just don't see a reason to go looking for "love" so to speak unless you're one of those people who just look for one night stands, which I'm not a fan of. If you just let things fall into place then you're bound to end up with someone that shares the same interests as you and perhaps more can come of that. In my case it's failed twice and sent me into a never ending shame spiral of no confidence, but it's bound to work out eventually. Right? RIGHT?

Im also curious as to what you guys think of me.
RealGAF cometh.

> Well sorta.
LOOK IT'S GOOD OK, GO WATCH IT

I could. I could also reread Onani Master.

Cool dude who likes fight games and Ippo.
You're right, I'm sorry. I more meant stopped playing with us for long stretches of time, not rage quit.

Blame life and other interests. Also ive been playing fight games a lot recently.

Top Bottom