• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Xiraiya

Nah, I think actively looking for someone to get with is the best way of causing yourself grief in the future. I'm of the firm belief of just lettings things fall into place.
Good, good, you learned.

Best episode is the first Dayman episode, because it gave us this gif.
62iwz.gif
Dayman is the best.

You always body me, cept that one time I won. I really hate when I do fucking amazing in a round and lose that momentum and drop the next round.

No, I'm saying I'm not playing you guys just because I'm on some power trip.
I'd want to play you guys all the time even if I was the worst player here.

It's not that it's weird, it's that there is so much information going on right now. So just as a question Romars asked, what do you guys think of me. I'm always curious of the image I give off.

I want to have your babies.

Im also curious as to what you guys think of me.
RealGAF cometh.

Love you. I love everyone here.

I'm a Sweet Dee kinda guy. I don't know why, but her drunken "sexy" talk is pretty hot to me.

I know, I'm so weirdly attracted to her. She's got that kinda gross thing going for her.

I actually would be interested to know what people think of me as well, but you guys don't really know me so it's kind of a moot point.

I recognize you whenever you post. You're pretty cool.

semisonic

Banned
>Romance isn't the focus

Good romances are not about the characters existing solely as satellite love interests, who only develop in relation to their partners.The beauty of hyouka, toradora, and especially oregairu is that the purpose is more the development of the characters who have the romance, frequently through romantic interaction as they deal with, or fail to deal with, their individual problems and weaknesses and grow as people. Part of what's interesting about Hyouka is the main character's growing acceptance of his talent as well as his interest in exploring it, which clashes with his growing relationship with the girl who inspired it; as the further along the path of accepting his talent he goes, the less likely it becomes that he can possibly lead a satisfying life together with the girl he likes, who also likes that about him.
A good romance is more a character study than it is a trite love story, though that is certainly a strong aspect of it as well.
In conclusion, Fuck you, and Onani Master's okay.

I already know what you all think of me so I don't need to ask

I'm a Sweet Dee kinda guy. I don't know why, but her drunken "sexy" talk is pretty hot to me.
Dee is the second best actor on the show. Number 1 is still frank in my opinion because all that weird shit Rob asks him to do and he just goes "yea I'll do it"
I actually would be interested to know what people think of me as well, but you guys don't really know me so it's kind of a moot point. :p

I thought you were a girl for like 3 whole threads until I watched you stream the evil within

I have a charity dedicated to helping people not finish the anime and jump straight into the manga.

Its fine. If it was like a 34 episode anime, it would have been amazing since the rush from golden age to eclipse was a little jarring without having read the manga.

I guess we're CringeGAF again.

Fuck it, since everyone else is asking the question, tell me what you fuckers think of me.

Is it bad that it didn't affect me at all?

I think it might be.
Maybe.

Though to be fair, I just read the wikipedia article and didn't look at what any of his works look like. Depends on how the detail and context for it is.

No, I'm saying I'm not playing you guys just because I'm on some power trip.
I'd want to play you guys all the time even if I was the worst player here.

I want to have your babies.
I didnt say that though. Everyone bodies me, especially you and Shack.
ive never even beaten shack.
You have the best lore because you say the weirdest shit

Your waifu can't pee. Worst waifu confirmed.

I think you are a cool guy

You stick to your guns about liking Yukiko and I can respect that.

I don't think I post enough for people to have opinions about me.

One of my faves.
Awww thanks guys.

Romars you're like the human incarnation of Kanji.
But seriously you're a exceptionally nice.

Shack I see you as a badass fitegame master who wears the Akihiko outfit but acts like Takamura.
RealGAF cometh.
I could. I could also reread Onani Master.
I think you're a guy who should watch Toradora.
I think you make a good moderator of sorts who knows when to put your foot down when there's a leader role to fill, rarely.
Whats everyone think of me?

Answers such as your waifu sucks and anything involving pee are not acceptable.
I think you're very honest, if that makes sense.
Falling asleep in instasynch rooms since day 1, you fools need to get on my level.

...that one time I woke up the next morning and kiss x sis was playing right by my face
The only way to live.
-

Oh and I will basically say "You're super nice" to everyone in this thread.

I just don't see a reason to go looking for "love" so to speak unless you're one of those people who just look for one night stands, which I'm not a fan of. If you just let things fall into place then you're bound to end up with someone that shares the same interests as you and perhaps more can come of that. In my case it's failed twice and sent me into a never ending shame spiral of no confidence, but it's bound to work out eventually. Right? RIGHT?
One day Friender, One Day...

you make this place more entertaining
Im also curious as to what you guys think if me.
RealGAF cometh.

You are our steadfast leader that The Band looks up to, we even had a whole arc dedicated to getting you back.

Numb

Its fine. If it was like a 34 episode anime, it would have been amazing since the rush from golden age to eclipse was a little jarring without having read the manga.

I guess we're CringeGAF again.

I actually read the manga before the anime. Then i went to the anime but it didnt start of splendidly like the manga so i listened to the dumb intro a couple of times and moved on.

Getting the vibes that alot of BestGAF members are beasts in fite games.

Good romances are not about the characters existing solely as satellite love interests, who only develop in relation to their partners.The beauty of hyouka, toradora, and especially oregairu is that the purpose is more the development of the characters who have the romance, frequently through romantic interaction as they deal with, or fail to deal with, their individual problems and weaknesses and grow as people. Part of what's interesting about Hyouka is the main character's growing acceptance of his talent as well as his interest in exploring it, which clashes with his growing relationship with the girl who inspired it; as the further along the path of accepting his talent he goes, the less likely it becomes that he can possibly lead a satisfying life together with the girl he likes, who also likes that about him.
A good romance is more a character study than it is a trite love story, though that is certainly a strong aspect of it as well.
In conclusion, Fuck you, and Onani Master's okay.

I'm glad you wrote this elaborate paragraph over a completely not serious post.

Zenfalcia

Falling asleep in instasynch rooms since day 1, you fools need to get on my level.

...that one time I woke up the next morning and kiss x sis was playing right by my face

Git gud and don't sleep brah.

Y-yeah! I wonder how that got there... >_>
Sure seems that way

You should've expected this by now. You've been here long enough.
RealGAF cometh.

You're that guy who hates romance. That's who! >:L

semisonic

Banned

You're a cool guy, and probably one of the more mature people in the thread. Very straightforward and honest, I appreciate your presence as a member, as well as a remnant of the bestGAF of yesteryear.

Actually, now I'm insecure nervous curious what you guys think of me.
sweatingintensifies.gif

Blame life and other interests. Also ive been playing fight games a little recently.

FTFY. But, fair point. But you still dissappeared on us a good 2-3 months before you self banned.

... I kinda like Yukiko, so I don't think you're waifu suck too hard... oh god I just outed myself!

Oh and you're all cool guys.

Except for PG, everyone knows that romance is the best anime genre. Get better taste you nerd.

Oh and fuck Abubeats though.

Top Bottom