• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

it is, he hates what Anime has become, the soulless otaku controlled industry that just puts out waifu material with no real substance or message behind it.

I think he blanket's it all a bit too hard, but the message is correct.

Also christ you people are dense. ;p

I actually would be interested to know what people think of me as well, but you guys don't really know me so it's kind of a moot point.
I still remember that one argument we all had was weirdly heated, but I think you're a c00l d00d3r. Really though, you're a passionate guy over some topic, but I'd normally describe you as chill.
This is what I picture myself as when it comes to you guys.
Gran-Torino-movie-26.jpg
Accurate.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Woof, so I've had a hectic past few days. Finally able to come back to my hometown thread, BestGAF.

Friday was me playing the harmonica for three songs at an Open Mic Night - Piano Man, I'll See You In My Dreams, and Blowin' in the Wind. This all happened after school.
Saturday was a winter formal dance immediately after a 6 hour shift. I had 8 dates (6 at first, but two of them showed up in the other picture). If you think I'm joking see here. I'm not going to give context so you all think I actually had 8 dates and I look like a big dick G.
iBVGWKM23vi26.jpg

I do the Gendo Ikari pose in this one.
ibym7FR5SPvdLO.jpg

Today was me starting Speed Grapher and then going to a super bowl party which I just got back from.

I'm never this busy, it was a nice change of pace but boy do I want to just lounge around naked and watch anime tomorrow. But I'm going shoe shopping with my friend. He has no sense for formal wear.

Wha'd I miss since Friday?

semisonic

Banned
it is, he hates what Anime has become, the soulless otaku controlled industry that just puts out waifu material with no real substance or message behind it.

Yeah, him and Anno are now the curmudgeonly old assholes who are probably right about the overall state of the industry.

Shackzam

Takamura.

The Takamura guy that always beats people in fighting games.
Now I need to gain some muscle mass so I can cosplay as Takamura
I imagine you walk around without a shirt, only wearing a cape challenging anyone you see on the streets to a fist fight
in fighting games.
I also need to do this to everyone in the nipple freezing cold
You're the biggest pusher of Ippo as far as I know.

You're good at fite games. You also have a competitive spirit in a good way

Cool dude who likes fight games and Ippo.

This also reminds me that I haven't pushed Ippo that much recently.

If you haven't watched Ippo before. PLEASE WATCH IT YOUR DOING YOURSELF A FAVOR BY WATCHING THIS
tumblr_n31r23eKyy1tsxsz1o8_500.gif

Despite being an extremely whimsical person I have very little tolerance for pointless whimsy in movies and series.

Same here. Like how I hate why things are overly dark and edgy for no reason (fucking future diary) I don't care for things that are overly whimsy and happy for unexplained reasons.

semisonic

Banned
Woof, so I've had a hectic past few days. Finally able to come back to my hometown thread, BestGAF.

I was wondering where you went!
Banana got banned, Aaron and Xiraiya had beef, Foxhound's home life is fucked and he deserves your sympathy, the berserk op was posted, and those shades make you look like an asshole.
That should about cover it.

Leader, eh? Sure, lets go with that. I was expecting some comments about Persona, but I guess I'm just a fraud. Also, if I don't reply to your "what do you think of me" question its because mobileGAF sucks.

FTFY. But, fair point. But you still dissappeared on us a good 2-3 months before you self banned.

You're a hard man to please, Romars

Xiraiya

Friday was me playing the harmonica for three songs at an Open Mic Night - Piano Man, I'll See You In My Dreams, and Blowin' in the Wind. This all happened after school.
Saturday was a winter formal dance immediately after a 6 hour shift. I had 8 dates (6 at first, but two of them showed up in the other picture). If you think I'm joking see here. I'm not going to give context so you all think I actually had 8 dates and I look like a big dick
Which girl are you in these?

FTFY. But, fair point. But you still dissappeared on us a good 2-3 months before you self banned.

... I kinda like Yukiko, so I don't think you're waifu suck too hard... oh god I just outed myself!
You're a cool guy, and probably one of the more mature people in the thread. Very straightforward and honest, I appreciate your presence as a member, as well as a remnant of the bestGAF of yesteryear.

Actually, now I'm insecure nervous curious what you guys think of me.
sweatingintensifies.gif

One day Friender, One Day...

you make this place more entertaining

You are our steadfast leader that The Band looks up to, we even had a whole arc dedicated to getting you back.

Romars you're like the human incarnation of Kanji.
But seriously you're a exceptionally nice.

Shack I see you as a badass fitegame master who wears the Akihiko outfit but acts like Takamura.
I think you're a guy who should watch Toradora.
I think you make a good moderator of sorts who knows when to put your foot down when there's a leader role to fill, rarely.

I think you're very honest, if that makes sense.

The only way to live.
-

Oh and I will basically say "You're super nice" to everyone in this thread.

First of all, I'm on mobile so it ain't happening, and second, I shouldn't even be awake right now so this is the best you'll get

Booooo nofunallowed.jpg
you're really nice, and you should definitely give yourself more credit :p
Daw thanks guys~
ThisManKnow

Gran-Torino-movie-26.jpg
shinpachi-disgust-face-o.gif

more accurate.

Am I an asshole on here?

Since all of you are having this conversation, I should know how I sound to others.

Oh and we lost in sudden death off a super lucky shit bounce. We were 1 game away from splitting a 250 dollar cash pot.

Yay.

Saturday was a winter formal dance immediately after a 6 hour shift. I had 8 dates (6 at first, but two of them showed up in the other picture). If you think I'm joking see here. I'm not going to give context so you all think I actually had 8 dates and I look like a big dick G.
iBVGWKM23vi26.jpg

I do the Gendo Ikari pose in this one.
ibym7FR5SPvdLO.jpg

Today was me starting Speed Grapher and then going to a super bowl party which I just got back from.

I'm never this busy, it was a nice change of pace but boy do I want to just lounge around naked and watch anime tomorrow. But I'm going shoe shopping with my friend. He has no sense for formal wear.

And you aren't holding a single one of them you're like the protagonists from a harem anime.

Am I an asshole on here?
Since all of you are having this conversation, I should know how I sound to others.
Oh and we lost in sudden death off a super lucky shit bounce. We were 1 game away from splitting a 250 dollar cash pot.
Yay.
Nah dude. If anything, I'd say you're pretty upbeat and optimistic except for the odd topics like Squeenix or something.

I'm starting to get curious what you guys think of me too.

Am I an asshole on here?

Yay.

You the old man of the thread but you cool.

Zenfalcia

Leader, eh? Sure, lets go with that. I was expecting some comments about Persona, but I guess I'm just a fraud. Also, if I don't reply to your "what do you think of me" question its because mobileGAF sucks.

You're a hard man to please, Romars

What kind of leader leaves for 3 months, Mr. FraudomFrauding!
:p

That sounds about right actually. I'm sort of a nothing person and have little presence.
I feel the same, at least in real life.

HEY GUYS TELL ME IF I'M COOL OK?
I am seriously curious though. I always want to ask my IRL friends what they think of me, but I'd never get an honest answer.

ThisManKnow

Gran-Torino-movie-26.jpg

I honestly just pictured you as being the little girl in your avatar pic. You all have your avatar pics as a face in my head, sorry to tell you.

Getting the vibes that alot of BestGAF members are beasts in fite games.

You pretty good Numbatisa? I'd say everyone's pretty decent. Shack is probably evo worthy tho.

Top Bottom