• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Am I an asshole on here?

Since all of you are having this conversation, I should know how I sound to others.

Oh and we lost in sudden death off a super lucky shit bounce. We were 1 game away from splitting a 250 dollar cash pot.

Yay.

Too bad about the tourney.

Nah you're fine Tobey, you come off as a cool guy here

HEY GUYS TELL ME IF I'M COOL OK?
I am seriously curious though. I always want to ask my IRL friends what they think of me, but I'd never get an honest answer.

Look at your avatar. Now back to me. I think you have your answer.

Funny story, last night at the bars I kept going around asking all the straightest looking guys "Am I handsome?" and none of them answered me. My best friend at the end of the night said "You are, man." and we Too Sweeted each other. it was a tender moment.

I honestly just pictured you as being the little girl in your avatar pic. You all have your avatar pics as a face in my head, sorry to tell you.
I hope you don't end up finding discriminating pictures on the internet.
I remember that picture you posted of yourself, so I always imagine that picture but with a constant look of disappointment/worry.
It's disappointment.
this does fit very well but I will always picture you as our Maeda
5688-450979967.jpg

Change the hair color and that's basically right.

I might have one good joke every 6 months. It's usually super awkward, which I guess is fine because I get laughed at and that's funny!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Keep trying to keep the dream alive, someday someone will post in your thread.

Also welcome, you walked in on a great circlejerk
One day, maybe someone will want to buy shoes on NeoGAF and think, "Maybe someone made a thread?"
Are we saying what we think of each other?
You are all great people. I really enjoy talking to you all.

I was wondering where you went!
Banana got banned, Aaron and Xiraiya had beef, Foxhound's home life is fucked and he deserves your sympathy, the berserk op was posted, and those shades make you look like an asshole.
That should about cover it.
Oh, you don't even know. I rolled up my sleeves, took my blazer off, and loosened my tie while I danced. Pretty sure I popped my collar too.
That's 7 more women then I've gotten in my whole life
Thanks to 90% of my friends being girls, I literally have no sexual attraction to any of them. Except for 3. But they don't need to know that.

And a few of them think I'm gay and I never bothered to correct them.

Let's go with the DEETS
g7IsB.gif
Ignored.

Romars is now officially dreamcasts apprentice
tasked with spreading dreamcasts shitty waifu to the world
not only does he like worst girl yukiko, but he likes worst girl yukari as well
everyone knows Minako is best girl

I notice you're kinda down or negative a lot of the time, but not all the time or anything. Every so often you nail a joke super hard.

Sometimes I just get super negative about stuff and I bring it out on everyone. It's a problem, the worst was new years eve. And most of my jokes are stolen from other people.

I wonder you all think of me...

I'm sure its fiiiiiiiiiine

Shit tastes in 2D girls

i actually like you more then most people here

I might have one good joke every 6 months. It's usually super awkward, which I guess is fine because I get laughed at and that's funny!

I've trained my ability to cater humor to every crowd, so I can usually get a good laugh no matter the situation. As I said earlier, I'm addicted to the attention in crowds.

I quite like you and would love to hangout one day. Oregonian pride!
You're a fraud, though.

semisonic

Banned
Well, whatever people think of me
which I'll never know for sure apparantly
I'm happy to be a friender.
You guys are normally cool, and whether posting or responding, these realgafs heal my soul. I love helping you guys with your shit
yeah I'm actually weird like that
and generally hanging out, and hope I can keep doing so for a long time.
inb4 inevitable irony banning
edit: OH GOD NOW EVERYONE'S SELF CONSCIOUS I CAN'T ANSWER ALL OF THESE FUCK

I notice that you are vying for attention and sometimes you ask the same question when the thread is dead, but it's not terrible, and of course I still like you.
YOU GAVE PEOPLE GAMES MOTHER FUCKER YOU'RE AWFUL.
If this wasn't obvious I'm calling you nice

Look at your avatar. Now back to me. I think you have your answer.
teary-smile1.gif

demidar

I feel the same, at least in real life.

I am seriously curious though. I always want to ask my IRL friends what they think of me, but I'd never get an honest answer.

I think you're a nice, sensible guy who is very chill. We would probably be very good friends IRL.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Zenfalcia

ThisManKnow

This is what I picture myself as when it comes to you guys.

You're basically one of the straight men of the thread.
Woof, so I've had a hectic past few days. Finally able to come back to my hometown thread, BestGAF.

Wha'd I miss since Friday?

Everything, and sounds like you had fun in the "outside" thing i've heard of.
Am I an asshole on here?

Since all of you are having this conversation, I should know how I sound to others.

Good intentioned, but sometimes you react too impulsively. Basically you're like spoderman who's trying to save people but then does the wrong thing and then uncle Ben dies.
:p
It was that Zenfraudia guy! Damn him! Damn him to hell!

YEAH! I mean, who'd do such a thing!
That's right. I'm the secret sixth Doujin Ranger who only shows up in times of great danger.

Shh! You're blowing your cover!

You're a rebel who buys 18+ stuff and isn't afraid of anything.

You guys are normally cool, and whether posting or responding, these realgafs heal my soul. I love helping you guys with your shit
Youre pretty cool though I dont know you all that well.

I've trained my ability to cater humor to every crowd, so I can usually get a good laugh no matter the situation. As I said earlier, I'm addicted to the attention in crowds.

I'm a little strange when it comes to that type of thing. I tailor my attitude dependent on what type of person/people I'm around so that I can blend in as best as possible but the downside to that is that if anyone wants to hang later they might see I'm not the person they thought I was and I really do try to always be myself. Problem is, that both is and isn't who I really am. It's a problem.

I hope you don't end up finding discriminating pictures on the internet.

God she looks too young for that...

Romars is now officially dreamcasts apprentice
tasked with spreading dreamcasts shitty waifu to the world
not only does he like worst girl yukiko, but he likes worst girl yukari as well
everyone knows Minako is best girl

Apprentice my ass. I'm taking Zed to bootcamp, he's going to come back stronger, leaner, meaner, and ready to tell all of you about the Glory of Asuka from Evangelion!

Thanks to 90% of my friends being girls, I literally have no sexual attraction to any of them. Except for 3. But they don't need to know that.

And a few of them think I'm gay and I never bothered to correct them.
Damn I was right. You are the protagonists of a harem anime.

I was the same way in college about having mostly female friends. Did not hurt that the students in my major were 80% female.

THE SICKEST BRO
we have similar tastes and feelings on things as far as I can tell. I like the conversations we have and while I don't get in there enough, the Instasynch is always a great time.
I am also impressed at what you have done with your education and wish I went through school in a similar environment or had the push that you did.

10a.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Also, for those of you who caught the Super Bowl, did any of you lose your shit during the halftime show when all those creepy cartoon trees and sharks appeared?
I know you did, misses bull

Apparently Snoop Dogg was one of the sharks.

I'm a little strange when it comes to that type of thing. I tailor my attitude dependent on what type of person/people I'm around so that I can blend in as best as possible but the downside to that is that if anyone wants to hang later they might see I'm not the person they thought I was and I really do try to always be myself. Problem is, that both is and isn't who I really am. It's a problem.

Yeah, that's a problem. I ran into that, then I adjusted. I be myself as a person, but the type of jokes I tell are what I change from person to person. That way if they like me, then I can still keep up being funny since I'm just joking for that audience while not being myself.

I don't think I've ever disagreed with someone as much as I have you and still had them be one of my favorites.

I can totally live with that. Actually get that from a lot of people I know.

I tend to have stupid opinions, but I try not to be aggressive with them to the point of annoying people.

Also, for those of you who caught the Super Bowl, did any of you lose your shit during the halftime show when all those creepy cartoon trees and sharks appeared?
I know you did, misses bull

I didn't watch it cause sports are dumb and digital sports are way cooler. I just saw this pic on twitter and knew it had to be my avatar for like 24 hours

Sometimes I just get super negative about stuff and I bring it out on everyone. It's a problem, the worst was new years eve. And most of my jokes are stolen from other people.
Nah it's cool. It just means I really like seeing you happy.
You're a rebel who buys 18+ stuff and isn't afraid of anything.
Awww yeaaaaa
Since we're all asking for opinions, I guess I'm kind of like the Guts of the thread right?
I enjoy reading and respect your opinions. You're pretty fun.

I was the same way in college about having mostly female friends. Did not hurt that the students in my major were 80% female.
I had a female friend all throughout junior high and high school. We didn't really hang out outside of school or anything (haven't been in contact with anyone in my class post graduation), we just happened to share most of the same classes and were in the school orchestra.

It was kinda the one thing that made going to school somewhat bearable. At least she was suffering through it as much as I was.

I'm feeling this as well... sorry for the people I'm missing! And for cracking the lid on this kettle of snakes everybody!

For the record, anyone you can have a super technical nerd conversation about fighting games is cool with me Semi.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

What was your major?

I've had fun molding you to be the perfect human being. To think that you were but a wannaweeb when you first joined... *sniff*

I can totally live with that. Actually get that from a lot of people I know.

I tend to have stupid opinions, but I try not to be aggressive with them to the point of annoying people.

I respect your opinions because you push xenosaga so fucking hard. Except you can go fuck yourself for not liking peanut butter and chocolate.
maybe that was too harsh.

Top Bottom