• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Having actual waifus seems sad to me, but I enjoy playing along with the little game. Too bad I'd have to fight Woolie over Chie.
image.php

THE SICKEST BRO
we have similar tastes and feelings on things as far as I can tell. I like the conversations we have and while I don't get in there enough, the Instasynch is always a great time.
I am also impressed at what you have done with your education and wish I went through school in a similar environment or had the push that you did.
Aw geez, dude thanks. I'm glad to hear I actually am fun to talk to. With how often i post sometimes I wonder if I'm just annoying.
My schooling thing was more opportunity than hard work. I got lucky and my parents had money for private schooling. I'm proud of the work I did, but I feel guilty about having a leg up sometimes.

At least good grades and shit is mostly just consistent work.
.....so I know the new thread was only a few days ago, but when does voting and thread name stuff being for thread 13?
Fuckkkkkkkkkkk you're right.

PEOPLE SEND IN THREAD TITLES TO ME VIA PM

so you think im the goddess of death?

Based on overall choice in avatar... I think you need a girlfriend.
Don't worry, I need one too.
But I like Rei...

We're gonna fix you, son.

Confession time...

I don't have any waifus. I just think its a joke and it has just apart of my online persona.

Also making fun of yukiko is fun

Here's the trick, everyone here is doing that too.
... and even if they're not, pretend they are!

semisonic

Banned
I'm feeling this as well... sorry for the people I'm missing! And for cracking the lid on this kettle of snakes everybody!

For the record, anyone you can have a super technical nerd conversation about fighting games is cool with me Semi.

What was your major?

I've had fun molding you to be the perfect human being. To think that you were but a wannaweeb when you first joined... *sniff*

Youre pretty cool though I dont know you all that well.

You guys have touched my heart.
BestGAF never change.

I enjoy reading and respect your opinions. You're pretty fun.

;_;

thanks babe

I respect your opinions because you push xenosaga so fucking hard. Except you can go fuck yourself for not liking peanut butter and chocolate.
maybe that was too harsh.

I actually don't wana push Xenosaga that hard. First hand experience, but nothing turns people off from something more than non stop pushing and talking about it. If they're interested and wanna ask me about it, they're more than welcome to and I will probably gush to them. But otherwise I tend to keep it to myself unless I'm joking around.

Besides, Xenosaga is the kind of series where its not worth getting into unless you have the time and patience to head deep into its gigantic black hole of crazy world building lore that destroys other universes in just how massive, yet precise the details of its universe reaches.

Zenfalcia

Is EDF good therapy for people with insectophoia? or just a terrible idea?
They get to kill thousands of them.

Yes, it'll TOTALLY work.
I might have one good joke every 6 months. It's usually super awkward, which I guess is fine because I get laughed at and that's funny!

Just have the mentality that all the jokes are good, then you'll have more good jokes.
I wonder you all think of me...

I'm sure its fiiiiiiiiiine

It'll be fine, just like your package. ayyy..
No one said I was a good leader. Also it was only one month and I brought the top 10s with me.

True. I thought the lore was I was sacrificed to get the top tens.
Sometimes I just get super negative about stuff and I bring it out on everyone. It's a problem, the worst was new years eve. And most of my jokes are stolen from other people.

Just be super negative all the time and then it's fine.

And I just make terrible jokes no one likes, but it's all k.

I'd ask the same question, but I can just feel the mega milk jokes coming already
LOL SHAMELESS4LYFE NICO SUX LMAO
You're consistently upbeat and having fun, it's super infectious and it's great seeing you on here. I feel bad when I can't think of a clever response to something you do that makes me laugh my ass off.

Well, this was a nice feel good thing, but its time to sleep. Reminder that you're all cool people and I enjoy talking to all of you.
Also, if ever said or did anything to upset you I apologize. I tend to do that without realizing.

Numb

You pretty good Numbatisa? I'd say everyone's pretty decent. Shack is probably evo worthy tho.

Only thing i am decent at is Tekken. i Just started XRD today after clearing W101 and am trying to make my Potemkin function.

Feeling left out not having an anime/manga avatar in here

Mathaou

legacy of cane
No, but everyone dies...(Not really)

Akame ga Kill was the show that finally taught me to only watch shows (if I wasn't already hyped for it and there DAY FUCKING ONE) that people I trusted told me was good, and not some internet asshole. That's how I ended up watching "Say I Love You".

God that show was hilariously bad. I'm actually glad I watched it, I take that back.

demidar

Well, this was a nice feel good thing, but its time to sleep. Reminder that you're all cool people and I enjoy talking to all of you.
Also, if ever said or did anything to upset you I apologize. I tend to do that without realizing.

Maybe I like being hurt by you :3

Felt a twinge of cringe writing that.

Oh also this, I usually remind people around this time, but if you ever want to send me a title it's cool

My proposal would be

Super Best Friends |OT13| Only took 1 thread to find the Run button.

Only thing i am decent at is Tekken. i Just started XRD today after clearing W101 and am trying to make my Potemkin function.

Its fine, anime is for nerds anyway. Also, two fucking fantastic games. Hope you're enjoying/enjoyed them.

Aw geez, dude thanks. I'm glad to hear I actually am fun to talk to. With how often i post sometimes I wonder if I'm just annoying.
My schooling thing was more opportunity than hard work. I got lucky and my parents had money for private schooling. I'm proud of the work I did, but I feel guilty about having a leg up sometimes.

At least good grades and shit is mostly just consistent work.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk you're right.

PEOPLE SEND IN THREAD TITLES TO ME VIA PM

I wouldn't feel guilty about it, you were given a great opportunity and you went for it. I know people who were in similar situations and they squandered it. Use what you are given

There's a different reason for my avatars, but you guys are too damn dense to get it.
Maybe I am dense, I think I have only really started picking up hints in the last hour or so :p
I'm not asking if you all like me because I'm just assuming I'm the most loved.
You know it sensei

Zenfalcia

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M SUPER OFFENDED. YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER SHORTLY!
Maybe I like being hurt by you :3

Felt a twinge of cringe writing that.

Who are you really kidding here, you loved typing that.

Im glad i somehow stayed away from it. People who enjoy smokin and wanna keep smoking im cool with but when someone is trying to quit but is having difficulties i feel powerless. Something that you have the choice to stop but cant bring yourselt to really bothers me.

Eh, just being aware of the fact that it's hard, being supportive and positive is more than enough when it comes to smoking.

Still, unless it's Hitler, a little help never hurt anybody. If you ever find yourself around someone trying to quit smoking you could ask them what their smoking habits are and try to help them avoid those. The biggest part of an addiction to smoking is mental, as you develop habits and rituals around it. Like having a smoke with your morning coffee for example. The physical part of the addiction will be out of your system in about a month, out of which only two weeks are actually really hard and even those two weeks usually boil down to people being in a real bad mood and acting like a cunt accidentally. (YMMV of course)

I get that your problems with it have more to do with addiction itself than with smoking in particular though.

Know that feel... god damn Potemkin was hard for me to get decent at. And I'm still kinda butthurt his coolest stuff is a still a bit out of my reach.

Don't man, it's cool to stand out.

I gotta tell ya, talking to most of you Frienders, you all would be great friends to have in person.

I'd gladly drop my current friends. They're mainly assholes and former jocks and treat me like a verbal punching bag because:

1) I graduated from college.

2) I'm super book smart and well articulate.

3) I'm much more quiet and shy in person And a loud asshole when I'm angry and/or drunk.

Zenfalcia

So I'm watching Akame ga Kill and the comparisons to Game of Thrones is just a bullshit hype statement.

There's comparisons to GoT? Seriously? Who the hell is hyping the show up that much? The anime is worst than the manga, but I mean... it's an okay action anime...
if given the opportunity to bazooka my phobia in games i would take it.
But i dont have a phobia so it might be extreme seeing a giant version of one even if armed

Worst case, you get a fun game where you do the shoot bangs.
I already made peace with my masochistic tendencies.

Did you now? Or are they lying dormant waiting for the right time to come out?

Top Bottom