• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I should probably watch sports once.

People are telling me Katy Perry is a power ranger and there were sharks.

She rode in like the white ranger.
evg4S5I.jpg

I wouldn't feel guilty about it, you were given a great opportunity and you went for it. I know people who were in similar situations and they squandered it. Use what you are given
I only feel bad cause I hear people praise me over it alllll the time. It's just weird y'know? I feel like its disproportional to how hard it was.
woof... is Donnie Marie is subdued at the moment?
I think Oberon IS Donnie Marie. It's the full evolution of a stand that gained sentience and is super long distance to the point of being across the world.

Well, this was a nice feel good thing, but its time to sleep. Reminder that you're all cool people and I enjoy talking to all of you.
Also, if ever said or did anything to upset you I apologize. I tend to do that without realizing.

I got nothing but love for you man... So get back in the ring and let me love you more.... with my grapples!
Lol, but seriously, you're cool.

semisonic

Banned
I gotta tell ya, talking to most of you Frienders, you all would be great friends to have in person.

I'd gladly drop my current friends. They're mainly assholes and former jocks and treat me like a verbal punching bag because:

1) I graduated from college.

2) I'm super book smart and well articulate.

3) I'm much more quiet and shy in person And a loud asshole when I'm angry and/or drunk.

Man I never got that reverse elitism thing. It's just fucking stupid, shameful, and uniquely American enough to make me sad like no other tradition.

Zenfalcia

Also, don't anybody feel bad that you're nowhere near Oberon on my favorites. He's like the little brother I never had...

I feel super bad.. HOW WILL YOU MAKE UP FOR THIS! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! ;_;
Ugh theres so much love in this thread right now I love it!

Literally bucketfuls of thick love. I'm indifferent, since we're burning through the thread at breakneck speeds. It's like a wildfire in here and all the posts are burning.

Numb

Know that feel... god damn Potemkin was hard for me to get decent at. And I'm still kinda butthurt his coolest stuff is a still a bit out of my reach.

i will knock my head against the wall of learning him and either it will break or my head will break.
If only there was an automatic combo and maybe into potemkin buster

I gotta tell ya, talking to most of you Frienders, you all would be great friends to have in person.

I'd gladly drop my current friends. They're mainly assholes and former jocks and treat me like a verbal punching bag because:

3) I'm much more quiet and shy in person And a loud asshole when I'm angry and/or drunk.

I hate elitism of any kind. Trying to bring others down for whatever reason is inexcusable in my eyes.

Man I never got that reverse elitism thing. It's just fucking stupid, shameful, and uniquely American enough to make me sad like no other tradition.

I just see it as mainly the ultimate show of jealousy.

Like, hey I'm not with a GF or engaged or anything, but I'm very capable of going places and not having to ask for permission or worry about another person.

I also can afford to pick up and move and live practically anywhere.

Huh, I wonder what you all think of me.

Probably WHO?

I don't have the ground swell as most of you.

I like you. I remember you because you're two years younger than me and being the youngest member of my family I always like finding people younger than me. Makes me feel grown up, ya know?

demidar

Did you now? Or are they lying dormant waiting for the right time to come out?

I mean in real life. I've come to terms with it (although it wasn't a huge struggle, more like "Oh, seems like I'm a masochist." and just continued on with my day).

It's called Tall Poppy Syndrome.

If theres one thing I hate is people who treat others like shit.
I treat one of my friends like shit but its in the same vein as me saying your waifu sucks.
I dont really mean it, its just joking around.
but I would gladly punch someone in the face if they hurt one of my friends.

semisonic

Banned
I really need to find a main in ultimax.
Gonna ask one of you frienders to just sit down with me and fuck around one of these days until I'm all set.
Romars I'm looking at you
I probably carried in enough p4a yu and kanji to float by at least but I want to get gud again.

sjay1994

The only one downside to this is the loss of Banana... ;_; Rip in peace brotha.

Here in BestGaf you always have some reading.

I just go with the flow.

Which is usually a raging torrent. With my reading speed, I'd probably be trapped 2-4 pages behind at all times.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

That blows, I'd love to hang out with you all! You can guide my hips on how real weebs party. Also, your friends sound like they would annoy the shit out of me.

My guy friends assume I'm gay because I'm very polite and courteous towards women and never make any unwanted advances. I just make fun of them and say we all get the same amount of action. None. Funny thing is, one of them is in a relationship but his girlfriend is the worst. I talked about her a thread or two ago.

360pages

A chapter once a month is actually pretty good for me thinking about it. Considering recent stories on the site I post are pushed up. Updating before your story is taken off the front page is pointless. Since you are barely getting any new views because of it.

Based on overall choice in avatar... I think you need a girlfriend.
Don't worry, I need one too.

We're gonna fix you, son.

Here's the trick, everyone here is doing that too.
... and even if they're not, pretend they are!
you do know i post lewd avatars just to fuck with you guys right?
i got bored though
i can get a gf easy, im super confident
im just lazy as hell

i will knock my head against the wall of learning him and either it will break or my head will break.
If only there was an automatic combo and maybe into potemkin buster

Want some tips? I'm hardly a master, but I found a couple tricks with him.
For instance, you can combo into a Potemkin buster from a blocked megafist.

I admit it yo, I'm all kinds of dense.

I once looked for my friend for 15 minutes and gave up and then got a text saying "Why did you stare right at us several times and then leave"

That reminds me of this one time I was playing hide and seek with my friends in this massive yard at night with flashlights and my one friends stared right at me hiding in a bush with a flashlight in hand but I didn't move and somehow he missed me. We made fun of him for hours.

Oh, and this was like 6 years ago. We were all 20+ years old playing hide and seek. Get on my level.

If theres one thing I hate is people who treat others like shit.
I treat one of my friends like shit but its in the same vein as me saying your waifu sucks.
I dont really mean it, its just joking around.
but I would gladly punch someone in the face if they hurt one of my friends.

Word of advice: go easy on the shit talk.

Naturally one side gets better at it than the other and then it might as well be bullying.

I really need to find a main in ultimax.
Gonna ask one of you frienders to just sit down with me and fuck around one of these days until I'm all set.
Romars I'm looking at you
I probably carried in enough p4a yu and kanji to float by at least but I want to get gud again.
Dude I literally have too much time on my hands, id be glad to spend hours just playing ultimax with someone.
dragonzord/green ranger was way cooler.
dragonzord_print_by_kaijusamurai-d4fkx95.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The only one downside to this is the loss of Banana... ;_; Rip in peace brotha.

Here in BestGaf you always have some reading.
Lord knows I'm not reading 3 days worth of posts. Fuck that.

Huh, I wonder what you all think of me.

Probably WHO?

I don't have the ground swell as most of you.
Probs have more than me.
I know you, and I think you are a swell guy. Thread wouldn't be the same without you.

Word of advice: go easy on the shit talk.

Naturally one side gets better at it than the other and then it might as well be bullying.
Like I said its just playful teasing. Usually its just "you suck you ass" said in a joking manner followed by him replying in the same way and then us talking about hype shit.

That reminds me of this one time I was playing hide and seek with my friends in this massive yard at night with flashlights and my one friends stared right at me hiding in a bush with a flashlight in hand but I didn't move and somehow he missed me. We made fun of him for hours.

Oh, and this was like 6 years ago. We were all 20+ years old playing hide and seek. Get on my level.
They still will never forget and make fun of me for it.
It haunts me everyday

Also that sounds like me. I hope when I turn 20 I still act like that.
You guys are all a bunch of cool, crazy motherfuckers and I love you for it.

I'm off to bed now. Later.
Yo, you gotta keep making cool updates and shit. I really like reading them.

Top Bottom