• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
You weren't even here during OT3.
Neither was I, really.

Or did he do it again recently?

Oh I was lurking. Since OT1. I just didn't apply for an account til OT11 because I heard it was a pain.
It's really my only claim to fame besides the smash thing.

I'm still stupid about this, but whatever it is, I really doubt there's anything short of thievery or murder that would make me think any differently of any of you guys.

Nothing illegal or anything like that. Just something out of the norm.

You love my random avatar.

You sound exactly like me. Telling people straight is kinda embarrassing and takes some of the fun out of it.

Something about looking like a girl but actually a guy? I mean I haven't even gotten to Naoto in P4 yet so I dunno any more than she's a genius detective.. What if you're a dumb criminal!! OH MY GAAWWDD!

It's great.

I hate telling people things straight. It's so boring and takes the fun out of it. I like when you try t make people guess the thing, especially when it's something they don't see very often if not at all. It's also hugely embarassing to talk about as well even though I'm personally not embarassed about it. I know that makes no sense. :p

You're almost there. Maybe when you get to that part you might be able to guess it though the fact that you know Naoto's a girl might spoil it. ;)

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I have something similar to that philosophy.

I've calmed down a lot and matured a lot since then. My friends say I've changed 300%. For the better, of course. Life is looking good.

I'd like to help more, but I'm kinda the opposite. I can't say much on not caring for people. That said, you don't need a girlfriend to be happy, and really, being happy is attractive.
Well that's shitty as hell. I'm sure you feel weird about it, I wish I was better at knwoign what to tell ya

Oh, that was just me being a confused teenager. I totally care about my friends.

sjay1994

Get dying lught if you want that mirrors edge fix. Cause that's what I'm gonna do.

Nah, I kinda am worn out by open world games. I played GTAV, FC4, Dragon Age and literal cancer on a disk in the span of 3 months. I need a break from open worlds.

I probably won't pick up witcher till a bit later.

It's great.
I hate telling people things straight. It's so boring and takes the fun out of it. I like when you try t make people guess the thing, especially when it's something they don't see very often if not at all. It's also hugely embarassing to talk about as well even though I'm personally not embarassed about it. I know that makes no sense. :p
You're almost there. Maybe when you get to that part you might be able to guess it though the fact that you know Naoto's a girl might spoil it. ;)
I can't handle this tease.

I'd like to help more, but I'm kinda the opposite. I can't say much on not caring for people. That said, you don't need a girlfriend to be happy, and really, being happy is attractive.
Well that's shitty as hell. I'm sure you feel weird about it, I wish I was better at knwoign what to tell ya
It feels weird but I dont lose sleep over it, its all in the past and its no use dwelling on it.
I just know that i wanna be a great dad, and husband.

Just found a post when I was depressed during my crunchyroll days. I'm waaaay better now btw. The first part was just a rant about stuff, but this part is still kind of true, but I've matured from there. I wrote this last year around this time.

READ AT YOUR OWN TOLERANCE FOR ANNOYING TEENAGE SADNESS:
I've been seriously depressed lately, and am really just a wreck. I have been under a lot of pressure from my friends, who tell me that I am not good at understanding other people and their emotions, and that I don't really have any emotions of my own. I do have emotions, I get sad, laugh, feel happy, all that good stuff, but I guess I just don't act or react the way I'm supposed to. People tell me that so and so likes me, and they want me to ask them out or whatever, or they ask me out, and I say no. I don't know if its out of reflex and my fear of rejection, or is it because of something else? I have been thinking a lot lately, and that is probably not good at all. I haven't been talking to other people about my problems and that just made them fester inside of me like a disease. I've been thinking a lot about how much I care about other people. Would I miss them if they died? If they got sick, would I be worried? If they were sad, would I care? Do I help them because that's what I think you are supposed to do in this situation? I don't know. I think that outside of my family, there isn't one person I actually care about at all.
RELEVANT PART:
...My friends are just something to do, something fun. If I don't care about anyone, how can I have a girlfriend? Isn't that the whole point? You care enough about somebody and BAM they are girlfriend potential? I don't want a girlfriend who I don't care about, and just use to pass time. That doesn't feel right. But then what is right? What is wrong with me!? I should care about some people, I have spent years of my life with them. But I don't give a damn about their well being at all. What does this say about me? What is wrong with me!?

Now I just find it hard to get physical and extremely close to a girl I like, so I settle on the friend stage instead. Baby steps...

That reminds me way too much of the way I felt in junior high.

Nah, I kinda am worn out by open world games. I played GTAV, FC4, Dragon Age and literal cancer on a disk in the span of 3 months. I need a break from open worlds.

I probably won't pick up witcher till a bit later.
Ahh I see

I was gonna wait to pick up the witcher because even though I meet the pc specs I know my PC will light on fire.

semisonic

Banned

It's great.

Are you a transgender?
I have some okay one friend like that, so it's not like I'd think any differently of you. I'd be inclined to believe the same of any of the other frienders.

That's pretty much how I am. I don't want a girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfriend. If I meet someone that I enjoy spending time with and there's a mutual attraction, then hey, I'd love that. But, I'm not going to force myself to spend time with someone I don't like just for sex and appearances of having a girlfriend.

I don't need to be in a relationship to feel like a successful human being, like some people seem to.

I think you're my favorite person right now.

Well you should have hinted harder, now I feel like a dick for the "Beloved is the only one willing to suffer through this thread" jokes :p
Jk of course

Well it wouldn't technically be right!
I think you still might have it slightly wrong. I am a guy
for now o_o
:p

Don't click that if you don't wanna know what it is yet!

I can't handle this tease.

You can't handle the girth.

Are you a transgender?
I have some okay one friend like that, so it's not like I'd think any differently of you. I'd be inclined to believe the same of any of the other frienders.

Don't ruin it!

It's great.

You crossdress maybe?

It's great.

Are you actually an octopus dressed like a human, trying to keep up appearances in front of everyone in order to not ruin your wonderful live with your loving family?

You crossdress maybe?

6hFslJy.jpg

Are you actually an octopus dressed like a human, trying to keep up appearances in front of everyone in order to not ruin your wonderful live with your loving family?

Grrblblllbl.

Zenfalcia

It's great.

I do it because I'm usually embarrassed.. >_>

Well from AC's post I assume it's something about being a girl or something like that? But the inverse part kinda throws me off.. since I barely know anything about Naoto.

edit: oh.. Ok.

Oh nice, glad to hear you just took it as something you wanna do well instead.
That's awesome.
Yeah it took a long time but after I graduated high school I gradually realised that dwelling on shit is too annoying and troublesome, and I kinda just want to live a normal, calm life...unless my life became a bizarre adventure or an anime then id be 100% ok with that.

semisonic

Banned
Yeah it took a long time but after I graduated high school I gradually realised that dwelling on shit is too annoying and troublesome, and I kinda just want to live a normal, calm life...unless my life became a bizarre adventure or an anime then id be 100% ok with that.

What if the anime is Mahouka
And you're not protagonist-kun

Numb

Have you discovered how awesome slidehead is yet? Not only can it shut down a keep away characters game right quick, you can spam it and trick players into jumping into the air super [though that trick is bordering on scumbag tactics, admittedly]

His flying headbutt seems guaranteed afterwards but im not sure. I basically treat both moves like fireballs

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Just saying, I don't care what your race, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, or political views are. You are all just text on a screen, after all.

What's important is that a human wrote that text, and no matter how wrong the text may be, it deserves your respect.

If 12 years of catholic education taught me anything, it's
don't be a cockbag.

Oh, well that's cool dude! More power to ya.

\o/

Ahh man I was right the first time!

hope you can afford the surgery soon

Likely not even in the realm of possibility given reasons. I'm kind of holding out hope for awesome technology advances tbh. >_>

Stop being awesome.

I like zed's answer the best. So, I'm going to go with that as the final answer.

Don't push this lore. ~__~

Just saying, I don't care what your race, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, or political views are. You are all just text on a screen, after all.

What's important is that a human wrote that text, and no matter how wrong the text may be, it deserves your respect.

If 12 years of catholic education taught me anything, it's
don't be a cockbag.
I dont care who you are as long as youre not an asshole or a bad person, i dont really hate people anyways, I just find some people annoying and dont wanna talk to them.
hell I dont even hate the person who was playing with my feelings for a whole year.
Part 4 JoJo
You are now the Kira of the thread
tumblr_static_duwang.png

o/

Likely not even in the realm of possibility given reasons. I'm kind of holding out hope for awesome technology advances tbh. >_>

Stop being awesome.

I actually thought I was trans for a week for some reason. And that sucks, it can't actually imagine what it would be like to go through something like that.

I might pass out in the next 5-60 minutes, but if I do I feel the need to say you're all fucking amazing people. Like holy shit, how did so many nice people find each other on the internet of all things. The place filled to bursting with assholes!

Also Zed and Numba, your pictures are hilarious but I'm too lazy to quote on mobile.

I actually thought I was trans for a week for some reason. And that sucks, it can't actually imagine what it would be like to go through something like that.

Loooots of distractions and great friends help. Especially when you look and sound like a Wookie. x_x

Why a week though? :p

o/

Stop being awesome.

Sorry!
But if I could tell you guys something embaressing...
ive wanted to cross dress before but im too manly and itd be too much trouble to shave everything and even then i have too masculine of a build so ill never do it, but its always been a super tiny fantasy ive had .
deleting this in like 5 minutes, too embaresaing...

Rizzi

Sorry!
ive wanted to cross dress before but im too manly and itd be too much trouble to shave everything and even then i have too masculine of a build so ill never do it, but its always been a super tiny fantasy ive had .

Do it you nerd.

Loooots of distractions and great friends help. Especially when you look and sound like a Wookie. x_x

Why a week though? :p
I don't know why. It was mostly the "I wonder what it would be like to have a vagina" thought but stretched out for a week. Sometimes I'll just think random stuff like the other day I thought I was straight for like a couple hours.

Sorry!

Fuck the technicalities, you are who you feel and know you are. I support you and everyone in your situation,

I know who I am and am not ashamed by it. I feel bad for others that can't handle not being able to do anything but as I said above distractions can definitely help with that. I have my bad moments (oh boy do I) but they always pass and I get right back on my horse and truck along hoping one day something can happen.

Isn't my version of RealGAF so much more fun than the dramatic one? :D

I don't know why. It was mostly the "I wonder what it would be like to have a vagina" thought but stretched out for a week. Sometimes I'll just think random stuff like the other day I thought I was straight for like a couple hours.

It's a little more than the fun bits thing just so you know. :p

Sorry!
saved
mwhahahahahaha

Top Bottom