• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

I might pass out in the next 5-60 minutes, but if I do I feel the need to say you're all fucking amazing people. Like holy shit, how did so many nice people find each other on the internet of all things. The place filled to bursting with assholes!

Also Zed and Numba, your pictures are hilarious but I'm too lazy to quote on mobile.

Thanks to our non-existent SBF created by our hive mind collective. I think it's because all the people who hated everyone else's guts/the off topicness of this thread already left or never post here... ;_;
Loooots of distractions and great friends help. Especially when you look and sound like a Wookie. x_x

Why a week though? :p

Wookie huh.. I wonder how wookies differentiate between their male and female counter parts.. hmm..

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I might pass out in the next 5-60 minutes, but if I do I feel the need to say you're all fucking amazing people. Like holy shit, how did so many nice people find each other on the internet of all things. The place filled to bursting with assholes!

Also Zed and Numba, your pictures are hilarious but I'm too lazy to quote on mobile.

My OT13 submission is kind of related to that.

Legion of Internet Dickheads.

I know who I am and am not ashamed by it. I feel bad for others that can't handle not being able to do anything but as I said above distractions can definitely help with that. I have my bad moments (oh boy do I) but they always pass and I get right back on my horse and truck along hoping one day something can happen.

Isn't my version of RealGAF so much more fun than the dramatic one? :D

It's a little more than the fun bits thing just so you know. :p
Yeah your's had a game and everything! Ours are usually just about how lonely and awkward we all are

Sorry!
But if I could tell you guys something embaressing...
ive wanted to cross dress before but im too manly and itd be too much trouble to shave everything and even then i have too masculine of a build so ill never do it, but its always been a super tiny fantasy ive had .
deleting this in like 5 minutes, too embaresaing...

Do it man. Too manly? Have you seen Rupaul's Drag Race? Ain't no such thang babydoll. Do you no matter what the world say.

I COULD'VE SANG THE MUMMIES ALIVE SONG HOLY SHIT I NEED TO GO TO MAGFEST

I was listening to that at work and holy shit I both felt embarassed for those people plus I couldn't stop laughing.

Ever thought about dropping by TransGAF?

I gloss over it every now and then. Truth be told some of them go a little bit too far for me right now. Maybe I'm still too embarassed about some things. >.>

If you identify as a girl, then you're a girl in my eyes. I fully support everyone being honest with who they are!

>_<

Wookie huh.. I wonder how wookies differentiate between their male and female counter parts.. hmm..

fry.PNG

Sorry!
ive wanted to cross dress before but im too manly and itd be too much trouble to shave everything and even then i have too masculine of a build so ill never do it, but its always been a super tiny fantasy ive had .

I've got two friends that have
cross-played
and both, despite being clearly men, have had some success doing it

I know who I am and am not ashamed by it. I feel bad for others that can't handle not being able to do anything but as I said above distractions can definitely help with that. I have my bad moments (oh boy do I) but they always pass and I get right back on my horse and truck along hoping one day something can happen.

It's a little more than the fun bits thing just so you know. :p
Oh I know, which is why I've never told that to a trans person. Mostly cause they would yell "no you're just horny you fucking idiot!"

That's too goddamn awesome.

Yeah your's had a game and everything! Ours are usually just about how lonely and awkward we all are

Oh I'm lonely and awkward as well for other reasons. It's just a gigantic platter of nonsense up in here. I think I hold myself together well enough though. I hope. <_<

Oh I know, which is why I've never told that to a trans person. Mostly cause they would yell "no you're just horny you fucking idiot!"

That's why I tend to avoid the community. Some of them act like a weird spinoff of feminists.

I was listening to that at work and holy shit I both felt embarassed for those people plus I couldn't stop laughing.

The dude that was super nervous and fucked up? Yeah me too, I would've been shaky but I'd be too excited to show off a pointless thing to give a fuck

EDIT: I've been getting top of the page too much today

Zenfalcia

I should buy a fightstick

I should buy a boat.
latest

Ep 10
Fuck yeah Mami is back. She's the bes... Ok she dead again. So now it has become All You Need is Kill. Homura got a lot cooler. It seems like they are leading this up to be an inevitability that Madoka destroys the world.
also: this song fucking rocks.

Well... sorta, yeah. Keep watching tho.

Dramatic ones are the best because they can never make me feel worst than I already do! It's the best.
I am going to head to sleep.

Thanks for the feelgoods everyone.

Night.

semisonic

Banned
I should buy a fightstick
Yeah you should!
I recommend the Qanba q4
I've got two of them, one limited edition
51OYaXVg9rL._SY355_.jpg

and the other awaiting custom art from the neogaf Arcade art thread, or maybe the shoryuken one.
10/10 best purchase.
I actually thought I was trans for a week for some reason. And that sucks, it can't actually imagine what it would be like to go through something like that.

How did you even...
Sorry!
The only thing embarrassing about that is your spelling.
It may be frowned upon, but many of us have our own... urges sometimes.
Hell even I considered it during that brief time when, due to my lack of attraction to any girl I knew, I thought I might be gay. But sexuality doesn't have anything to do with it, and there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Ep 10
Fuck yeah Mami is back. She's the bes... Ok she dead again. So now it has become All You Need is Kill. Homura got a lot cooler. It seems like they are leading this up to be an inevitability that Madoka destroys the world.
also: this song fucking rocks.
Madoka music is so fucking good. Make sure you watch the 3rd movie Rebellion after you finish, just in case you have not been told one thousand times already

joe2187

Banned
Somewhere out there is a parallel universe where we're all chairs

That reminds me of an asian film I watched where this girl transforms into a chair in the middle of a street. and she gets picked up by a guy who only sees a chair and using her as a chair, but she ends up developing feelings for him despite him only seeing a chair.

I think it was part of a bunch of other asian films, and my favorite is this one ginger leperchaun looking guy who lives under akihabara starts going on a rampage, licking girls and throwing grenades at people...it was rad.

That reminds me of an asian film I watched where this girl transforms into a chair in the middle of a street. and she gets picked up by a guy who only sees a chair and using her as a chair, but she ends up developing feelings for him despite him only seeing a chair.

I think it was part of a bunch of other asian films, and my favorite is this one ginger leperchaun looking guy who lives under akihabara starts going on a rampage, licking girls and throwing grenades at people...it was rad.
Wait, Leprechaun finished his rampage in the hood and moved on to terrorizing otakus? This sounds amazing

i didnt know Pat starred in an asian film?

Asian movies are both the best and the worst.

semisonic

Banned
I just realized.

Why are we all not already NeoGAF Forum Host Club? We have the charm for it.

You know why
It's because Aaron's too shy, missesbull is fucking crazy and full of bad opinions, cthulhu's too thirsty, and Arc...
Let's not talk about arc.
Speaking of which, where is cthulhu? I haven't seen him since the fight, and am getting a bit worried.

Zenfalcia

Anyway, hope you guys learned something interesting tonight and that these last few pages were fun to read my nonsense. :p

It's too late for puns like this. Ah well, what can you do *shrub*

We learned that you're a cross dresser.

I don't chair about the time. It's never too late for puns.

I also don't chair if my puns are seat.

You know why
It's because Aaron's too shy, missesbull is fucking crazy and full of bad opinions, cthulhu's too thirsty, and Arc...
Speaking of which, where is cthulhu? I haven't seen him since the fight, and am getting a bit worried.

I'm shy now? When did this happen?! Why didn't anybody tell me? I've been being outgoing and socially active all this time!

Anyway, hope you guys learned something interesting tonight and that these last few pages were fun to read my nonsense. :p
It's too late for puns like this. Ah well, what can you do *shrub*
Now I am curious as to just how many hints you dropped in the past, if I get bored I may have to look back and see how dense we really are. I'll leave the usual response, I'm just some nerd on the Internet and it sounds like you have support already but if you ever need to talk just shoot me a pm or something

Also I may pass out soon. Just in case, good night Frienders

We learned that you're a cross dresser.

I don't chair about the time. It's never too late for puns.

I also don't chair if my puns are seat.

I'm watching you.

Now I am curious as to just how many hints you dropped in the past, if I get bored I may have to look back and see how dense we really are. I'll leave the usual response, I'm just some nerd on the Internet and it sounds like you have support already but if you ever need to talk just shoot me a pm or something

Almost every time I'd post when I wasn't arguing about something usually involved a hint. You guys are just extremely thick!

You know why
Ill fucking fight you mate.

I think hes computer shit its pants, when did you guys fight?

Top Bottom